Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans (3232 Views)

UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" / Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Samyj247: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
THANK YOU Hannaya. Indeed you are a great friend of IPOB
and BIAFRA. We are looking forward for advancement in Bia-
Israel relationship like in the days of old

Comrade Alfa Alfred

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by donbachi(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Stop talking from Israel..come and fight for them.

4 Likes

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by IJOBA11: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
donbachi:
E PAIN THIS BORORO

OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
COME AND SEE ANOTHER IPOB MISCREANT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by gidgiddy: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
The British imposed mistake of 1914 called Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by donbachi(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
IJOBA11:
E PAIN THIS BORORO

OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
COME AND SEE ANOTHER IPOB MISCREANT
Me "miscreant".make GOD forgive u.
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by velocity25(m): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
May I say a big thank you to every IPOB members they made this possible.
The people of the world are now supporting BIAFRA, hope zombies will die with hypertension and epilepsy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by richmond500: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Who is he?
We don't know him.

Its even a photoshoped comment else u will give us the link to the comment

This one-sided favoritism is very foolish, if u want to take sides with the Igbo, u should also remember that the Igbos are responsible for killing more Nigerian police than any other group in Nigeria except BH/ISWAP, their excuse is that NA killed people at lekki toll gate

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
The guy has been brainwashed

I'll like him to come to Nigeria

The way igbos shout marginalisation

One would think that they are a minority group undecided

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Samyj247: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
donbachi:
he fought a war for Israel in 2014 and he can fight for biafrans when duty calls
https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/biafrans-are-massacred-and-the-world-is-silent/
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Samyj247: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
Who is he? We don't know him
ask Google
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by richmond500: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Samyj247:
ask Google
he is irrelevant in Nigeria just like the coordinates 11°11° is irrelevant
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:
The guy has been brainwashed

I'll like him to come to Nigeria

The way igbos shout marginalisation

One would think that they are a minority group undecided
Name one AIG of police from south east that's presently in the Nigerian police and get 100k

That's just one of the many ways igbos are marginalized ...

But that's doesn't mean we would lay low and beg you for food ...we would keep shouting it while we keep growing inspite of it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Muna4real(f): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
Who is he?
We don't know him.

Its even a photoshoped comment else u will give us the link to the comment

This one-sided favoritism is very foolish, if u want to take sides with the Igbo, u should also remember that the Igbos are responsible for killing more Nigerian police than any other group in Nigeria except BH/ISWAP, their excuse is that NA killed people at lekki toll gate

It seems like you've forgotten the python dance 1,2 carried out by your army.
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

Name one AIG of police from south east that's presently in the Nigerian police and get 100k

But that's doesn't mean we would lay low and beg you for food ...we would keep shouting it while we keep growing inspite of it
I don't need to
I need not your money grin

Yorùbá is just as sidelined as Igbo in bubu's appointments yet we don't shout
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Kingof2nations(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
This guy is one the influencial media activist in Israel, it shows that biafra is not doing bad outside the shores of the country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by richmond500: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

u see all these foreign people weh deh try make ur head swell, their continent cannot welcome 240million Nigerians, the world cannot take us in.

If u want to wrestle power from the north, first work on ur self, become powerful, wealthy and famous then look for other powerful ppl then wrestle power from the north, no be to come wear ur pencil mouth trouser jeans and throw the country into anarchy
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by richmond500: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

I don't need to

Yoruba's was also sidelined in GEJ administration, u guys shouted but the Igbo's are taking it too far.

There are some ethnic nationalities that doesn't have a single person in the presidency, they did not shout
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Muna4real(f): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

You rebel and terrorise the country

You get phyton dance

Simple

That's how a sane society works

You terrorize and kill people because they don't want you

They kill you back

That's how it should be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
velocity25:
The people of the world are now supporting BIAFRA , hope zombies will die with hypertension and epilepsy.

Guy, you get sense so? You're in a thread where the topic under discussion is how the world has abndoned Biafrans and turned away from their plight and you are saying the very opposite.

Not by force to comment bruv.
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by kayfra: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Propaganda grin
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Muna4real:

You terrorize and kill people because they don't want you

They kill you back

That's how it should be.
Well stop complaining and screaming "genocide"

When a younger brother wants to fight the elder
He is left alone
And he will see the outcome

Says a Yoruba proverb
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
Yoruba's was also sidelined in GEJ administration, u guys shouted but the Igbo's are taking it too far.

There are some ethnic nationalities that doesn't have a single person in the presidency, they did not shout
Exactly

Thier ego is affecting them
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
u see all these foreign people weh deh try make ur head swell, their continent cannot welcome 240million Nigerians, the world cannot take us in.

If u want to wrestle power from the north, first work on ur self, become powerful, wealthy and famous then look for other powerful ppl then wrestle power from the north, no be to come wear ur pencil mouth trouser jeans and throw the country into anarchy
Who is leaving ...we want to have our own autonomy and we are not giving up our land case closed

We are asking for it peacefully now to aviod blood shade ..

But if it's war that would give my children peace so be it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by escapefromusa(f): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Samyj247:

THANK YOU Hannaya. Indeed you are a great friend of IPOB
and BIAFRA. We are looking forward for advancement in Bia-
Israel relationship like in the days of old

Comrade Alfa Alfred

Then open your embassy and grant them refugee status!
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

I don't need to

I can name 3 Yoruba AIG but can u name one igbos AIG ?

It's not my business ...after all you gave fulanis ilorin who says you can't give them more

We igbos are not ready to give one inch of our land

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Ruthy12302: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please everyone on nairaland, should never trade his or her gift card to , gchub.ng, they are placing ads here on nairaland, I was dupe of my 350$, gifts card please be warm......
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Muna4real(f): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

Well stop complaining and screaming "genocide"

When a younger brother wants to fight the elder
He is left alone
And he will see the outcome

Says a Yoruba proverb

Then stop lying to yourself and complaining about ipob. You start killing people and expect them to keep quiet? People carried flags and are killed. When they carry weapons, you begin to scream terrorism. Leave ipob alone and they would leave you alone too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

I can name 3 Yoruba AIG but can u name one igbos AIG ?

It's not my business ...after all you gave fulanis ilorin who says you can't give them more

We igbos are not ready to give one inch of our land
Lol
If it was igbos the Fulani bombarded like they did to Yoruba
You'll be speaking fulfude by now and bearing al-hassan grin

Stop crying
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Muna4real:

Then stop lying to yourself and complaining about ipob. You start killing people and expect them to keep quiet? People carried flags and are killed. When they carry weapons, you begin to scream terrorism. Leave ipob alone and they would leave you alone too.
I am not Buhari
Tell bubu that cheesy

Well I'll go against any form of propaganda

Stop screaming genocide
It's destroying Nigeria's reputation

If you can't go the diplomatic way expect phyton dance

I have no ill towards you guys
I have many Igbo friends
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

Lol
If it was igbos the Fulani bombarded like they did to Yoruba
You'll be speaking fulfude by now and bearing al-hassan grin

Stop crying
LMAO they know they can't even try it ...it took British 18 years mehn ... British ... it was even because of we accepting Christianity

Not to talk of we accepting to bow to and foreign emir LMAO ...

Fulanis know in their life they can't stand igbos reason they tried to make every tribe hate igbos yet we don't care

Fulanis are too small for the igbo race them no reach
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO they know they can't even try it ...it took British 18 years mehn ... British ... it was even because of we accepting Christianity

Not to talk of we accepting to bow to and foreign emir LMAO ...

Fulanis know in their life they can't stand igbos reason they tried to make every tribe hate igbos yet we don't care

Fulanis are too small for the igbo race them no reach
You were scattered and not organised

That's not something to be proud of
Didn't the British win at last?

Only the fool brags about how long a war he lost was fought

Another Yoruba proverb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The First & Only Woman In Nigeria Who Gave Birth In Aso Rock (PICTURES) / Video Of The Group Begging Obi To Withdraw His Case From Court. / River State Is A CHRISTIAN State,we Owe No Apolo, Governor Fubara Insist (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.