Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? (2257 Views)

9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner / How Does A White Girl Pussy Taste Like / My Girl's Pussy Stinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Is Anything Wrong with complimenting a Girl's pussy?
Like when you see a girl with a nice pussy shape, and you go ahead and compliment her by saying "that's a nice pussy" or something like that, Is anything wrong with that?
I just want to know, because I'm thinking of complimenting a certain girl's pussy soon.
I think it's a rubber pussy sef, because I no understand the shape at all.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by pjetta007(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
really?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by Jeon(f): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
DriftOff:
Like when you see a girl with a nice pussy shape, and you go ahead and compliment her by saying "that's a nice pussy" or something like that, Is anything wrong with that?
I just want to know, because I'm thinking of complimenting a certain girl's pussy soon.
So romance section no contain this post.that is why u brought it to familiar section abi!

CONTINUE.

4 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by PlayMaker14: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
It clearly shows you were not properly raised as a man.

Will the compliment bring you promotion in your place of work?

Or will it give you the National Merit Award?

8 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Jeon:

So romance section no contain this post.that is why u brought it to familiar section abi!

CONTINUE.
I wan know na cool.
You replied with only "okay" on my previous thread, go and tell me your thought on that matter. wink
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by Klass99(f): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
smiley

6 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by illicit(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Klass99:
Why on earth would you want to do that, if you haven't been intimate with her before?

I don't think there's anything wrong with a sincere compliment, if you have been intimate and she was neat/very okay down there.

Supported
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by Ishilove: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:

It will give him National Merit Award
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
No.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by crackhaus: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
DriftOff:
Since she wore something that was revealing enough to show off the shape of her nunu, then complimenting it should not be the goal.

She was obviously putting it up for sale or short-time rent...

The best action to take is to walk up to her and with all the graciousness of a gentleman, just say to her "hello dear, I like what I see.. how much will it cost for tonight?"

Trust me man, I've done the above before... You have nothing to fear.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by angelfallz(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Seriously?! You've done it before? What did the girl reply?

crackhaus:

Since she wore something that was revealing enough to show off the shape of her nunu, then complimenting it should not be the goal.

The best action to take is to walk up to her and with all the graciousness of a gentleman, just say to her "hello dear, I like what I see.. how much will it cost for tonight?"

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by angelfallz(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
PlayMaker14:

[/s]
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by angelfallz(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
How can someone see a woman's pussy that is covered? Is she walking about stark naked?

Klass99:
Why on earth would you want to do that, if you haven't been intimate with her before?

I don't think there's anything wrong with a sincere compliment, if you have been intimate and she was neat/very okay down there.

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by bukatyne(f): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:

@bold:
grin wink grin wink grin wink cheesy wink cheesy wink grin cheesy cheesy grin

I agree with you sha cheesy
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by bukatyne(f): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Klass99:

1. I don't think there's anything wrong with a sincere compliment, if you have been intimate and she was neat/very okay down there.

1. I thought that was what he wanted to do and I was thinking 'no big deal'. undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by crackhaus: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
angelfallz:
Seriously?! You've done it before? What did the girl reply?

She said, Excuse me? *with a very surprised face* cheesy

I told her again that I liked what I saw and wanted to know what it will cost me for the night.

Her next reply was, sir I'm not one of those girls please.

I told her... sorry my bad, I honestly thought you were... then walked away.

She kept staring at me for the remaining time I was at that party. grin

What I couldn't decide is if she was contemplating whether to come back and take the deal, or if she was wondering what gave me the impression that she was a call girl.
What woz my own inside, I had said what I wanted to say.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by Klass99(f): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by bukatyne(f): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Klass99:

But, isn't that what he wants to do? Or did I misunderstand?

My brain is even too tired to process his matter any further.

Did you misunderstand, no.

Strange things happening these days.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by DonroxyII: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lol, You must be a worthy one to qualify to say that and walk off without issues ....
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by angelfallz(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2021
grin grin grin

crackhaus:

She said, Excuse me? *with a very surprised face* cheesy

I told her again that I liked what I saw and wanted to know what it will cost me for the night.

Her next reply was, sir I'm not one of those girls please.

I told her... sorry my bad, I honestly thought you were... then walked away.

She kept staring at me for the remaining time I was at that party. grin

What I couldn't decide is if she was contemplating whether to come back and take the deal, or if she was wondering what gave me the impression that she was a call girl.
What woz my own inside, I had said what I wanted to say.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by Mikester: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Shameful
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by debbydams(f): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
DriftOff:
it is well cry
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 01, 2021
crackhaus:

You are so spoilt,ashawo man
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by Richy4(m): 4:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Wrong Section Buddy... Try Romance Section next door...You will get like-mind there and the answers that you seek embarassed....
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
pjetta007:
really?
Yes ooo!

(1) (Reply)

Help Out I Got Two Girls Pregnant / I Will Like To Marry A White Girl. Where Can I Meet Them Online? / Proudly Gay But Toto Dey Irritate Me, Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.