Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You (450 Views)

How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by JOACHINpedro: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Me I won't answer this because I'm a monk but guys how will you react when your real gee begin date girl wey reject you?
P.S- (him sabi say the babe reject you before) grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
It's official!
Op is a trouble maker embarassed

Re: Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by JOACHINpedro: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
BABYharder:
It's official!
Op is a trouble maker embarassed
Why?
It's just a harmless question
Re: Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Why?
It's just a harmless question
You applied reverse psychology to the topic on FP.
Re: Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by JOACHINpedro: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
BABYharder:

You applied reverse psychology to the topic on FP.
Oga no dey derail the thread, give your contribution and fly away angry
Re: Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Oga no dey derail the thread, give your contribution and fly away angry
Trouble maker tongue
Re: Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by paulolee(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
means she likes my gee lamba more than mine BT e no mean say my gee lamba strong pass mine o..
all girls no fit like u no matter how fresh u look...d most beautiful bea for my faculty tell me point blank dt she cnt date or even walk wit me because my ego n confidence do piss her off.
she's dating one of my lodge gee n e no mean say d gee dope pass me bcoz i dnt see myself over simping for a banny bcoz say she fine..
Re: Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by ForestHill: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
It means that I'm not in her futuristic plans (social stratification); I had that experience back then, but not again. I'm international now.
Re: Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by JOACHINpedro: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
paulolee:
means she likes my gee lamba more than mine BT e no mean say my gee lamba strong pass mine o..
all girls no fit like u no matter how fresh u look...d most beautiful bea for my faculty tell me point blank dt she cnt date or even walk wit me because my ego n confidence do piss her off.
she's dating one of my lodge gee n e no mean say d gee dope pass me bcoz i dnt see myself over simping for a banny bcoz say she fine..
Damage control grin
Simple 'e dey pain'
Let's call a spade a spade
Re: Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by JOACHINpedro: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
ForestHill:
It means that I'm not in her futuristic plans (social stratification); I had that experience back then, but not again. I'm international now.
Forget what it means to her, just say what it'll mean to you.
Re: Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by qtguru(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Na today, I don't get mad, I just think of money to be made.
Re: Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by paulolee(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Damage control grin
Simple 'e dey pain'
Let's call a spade a spade
sure na...e dey pain badly bt d bea de find gee wey she go control...I no b like dt na...i big pass dt tin

1 Like

Re: Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by JOACHINpedro: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
qtguru:
Na today, I don't get mad, I just think of money to be made.
Ok o
Re: Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by ForestHill: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Forget what it means to her, just say what it'll mean to you.
It means she can suck multiple dicks if horoscope says so. it means I'm not her type at the moment; and that I need to boss-up and be the man I've always wanted to be. okay now??
Re: Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by JOACHINpedro: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
paulolee:

sure na...e dey pain badly bt d bea de find gee wey she go control...I no b like dt na...i big pass dt tin
cool
Re: Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You by JOACHINpedro: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
ForestHill:
It means she can suck multiple dicks if horoscope says so. it means I'm not her type at the moment; and that I need to boss-up and be the man I've always wanted to be. okay now??
So how about your gee?

(1) (Reply)

Who Here Hasn't Been Beaten By An Ugly Akwa Ibom Dude / She Just Broke Up With Me / In A Relationship No Woman Is Ever A Victim Rather An Architect To Her Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.