Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (130142 Views)

Afegbua: Atiku Should Be Arrested, Extradited To Face Corruption Charges In US / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by jaxxy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
anigbajumo:

Lol, u may be right but more of his kinsmen should be ready to pay the ultimate price. The present Government is not joking concerning IPOB matter. The best thing for them to chill for now or be ready to get killed by military for nothing.

Agitation for secession is not a crime under democray. U can't kill people for doing that if they break no criminal laws. That why England agreed to protect secessionist groups that are non violent. So the government still has a problem.

Kanu is not biafra. And kanu's problem was his rhetorics and certain wrong steps like giving the appearance he formed an army with possession of arms which isn't exactly accurate. He is a British citizen so they will ensure he gets a fair trial. And monitor the process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by ledaman: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
jlinkd78:
My respect for you knows no bounds. Ohamadike u shall remain
lolz! Which respect are talking about cheesy dead man walking Nnamudi cownu grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by jaxxy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Beancounter93:

Yeah, which is now why it is time for IPOB to do the democratic way

Not the road of violence plus the road of adding all sorts of tribes and regions to Biafra that don't want it.

Yes I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Alusiizizi(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Akudaisi:
grin grin

Idiot! Any one can edit a wikipedia page without credentials.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by ledaman: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
jaxxy:

Agitation for secession is not a crime. U can't like people for doing that if they break no criminal laws. That why England agreed to protect secessionist groups that are non violent. So the government still has a problem.

Kanu is not biafra. And kanu's problem was his rhetorics and certain wrong steps like giving the appearance he formed an army with possession of arms which isn't exactly accurate. He is a British citizen so they will ensure he gets a fair trial. And monitor the process.
Calm down medicine after death

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Standing5(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Jolomenas:

Shataap pained idiot grin
It is you who is pained. Let herdsmen operation in neighboring Kaduna or Niger state to Abuja be handled. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by nnamdico82: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
FG should hand him over to Igboho straight away, or take the idiot to Sambisa.
trutharena:
This explained why he has been silent for so long and the person coordinating his Twitter account resorting to prayers.

The albino fugitive terrorist is now in detention. His images below.

Britain played the card where they said they granted IPOB asylum whereas in the background Interpol is working with the FG to arrest the albino fugitive.

FG should lock him up in Sambisa forest to be used as target practice by the troops.

Below is also where Malami is announcing his arrest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeD4CIB1Je0&t=101s

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Akudaisi: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Idiot! Any one can edit a wikipedia page without credentials.
that was what I wanted to tell you ewu,you were the one who said I should check his Wikipedia page,oga go sidan ur brain is empty
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by mecussey(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
catice:
Crazy people everywhere! Lots of people on this forum are just insane. What's with the hate with the Kanu? Can someone tell me what exactly this man is doing wrong? angry angry angry

That is to tell you, Nigeria is irredeemable, if you have your way flee. The place is a polgaltory, something close to Hellfire and the inhabitants are demons.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by McStoic(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
moriss33:
Leave talk...Nigeria paid a price to have him arrested, abeg MNK should go & rest.
Boys wey don die dey plenty & he is dia wearing Fendi.
See plenty bloodshed all for what?
What has it achieved?

You and this Fendi sef? What is so special about Fendi. Is that not a piece of clothing, meant to be worn? I tire for you ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by anigbajumo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
jaxxy:

Agitation for secession is not a crime. U can't like people for doing that if they break no criminal laws. That why England agreed to protect secessionist groups that are non violent. So the government still has a problem.

Fair trial my foot, with Police men being killed and INEC infrastructure been demolished to the point that he Twitted any Army deployed to SE will die there. It will be a miracle for him to get bail. He singlehandedly put himself into trouble by instigating violence and preaching hatred against other tribe. I don't see crime in agitating for freedom but killing and destroying of government infrastructure just like early days of BH is completely out of sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by OloyeVIII: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
War Ready..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by jaxxy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
ledaman:
Calm down medicine after death

I never supported any form of violence from fg or kanu. I have always supported the truth and real fact and the proper handling of the agitation. Both kanu and fg have faults here do let's see what they do. Britain and the world is watching. Trust me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Ugokelvin007: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
All hell will be let loose because biafra must come..u fulani idiots��are making him more popular
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by k2money(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Yet another idiot that believed in the fake news. Nigeria is full of idiots.
stop embarrassing yourself,BBC pigin confirm it first before any Nigeria media

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Kinematics: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Finally....

Ndi potopoto oyeeeehhhh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Kayharry(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Saw it on cnn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by ledaman: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
sammy329:
grin grin grin grin

Good news.

After all the fumbling, he has now been arrested, see the way he is now looking tongue tongue
Nigeria 10 points Biafra 0 cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by nnamdico82: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Looking like zombie of Ariara market. 2%family
sammy329:
grin grin grin grin

Good news.

After all the fumbling, he has now been arrested, see the way he is now looking tongue tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by rajiedreez: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Yet another idiot that believed this fake news.
I don't know that you also know that's its fake news with true life coating

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by aktolly54(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
hakym619:
If this is true, May God extol him o.
I love this freedom fighter soon much.

Igboho may be next. Which way naijiria sad
in your mind? U think igboho is just ordinary man that can be arrested like that ? His touts entourage go cause much trouble if police do anyhow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by jaxxy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
anigbajumo:

Fair trial my foot, with Police men being killed and INEC infrastructure been demolished to the point that he Twitted any Army deployed to SE will die there. It will be a miracle for him to get bail. He singlehandedly put himself into trouble by instigating violence and preaching hatred against other tribe. I don't see crime in agitating for freedom but killing and destroying of government infrastructure just like early days of BH is completely out of sense.

Now I agree with you. If he's proven to have Instigated a crime he should be held accountable. Mind u buhari himself has instigated election violence when he lost bt thats a different discussion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Funkybabee(f): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by ledaman: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
jaxxy:

I never supported any form of violence from fg or kanu. I have always supported the truth and real fact and the proper handling of the agitation. Both kanu and fg have faults here do let's see what they do. Britain and the world is watching. Trust me.
I can't trust you because no Nation can dictate for Nigeria been a Sovereignty State.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by mvem(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Yet another idiot that believed this fake news.
it is not fake

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by eki2000(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Though Government should address all issues of marginalisation. Kanu messed up by forming a rebel group to kill Nigeria arm forces and destroy the peace of the land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Jolomenas: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Standing5:

It is you who is pained. Let herdsmen operation in neighboring Kaduna or Niger state to Abuja be handled. Simple.
E pain you gaan my bloda grin
After them drill him nyash for that prison him go tell us who dey sponsor am grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by authority2006(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Great news!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by ramatintin(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
The FG is playing to the hands of this guy. More people will rise to fight for this biafra actualisation.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Shikena(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

What year was this video made?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Charly68: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Things have gone bad for ESN boys henceforth ,no more funding and the boys will go under cover but the East would have to braze up for internal insecurity because the boys will start robbing at gun points haven been fully Armed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.