Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (130144 Views)

Afegbua: Atiku Should Be Arrested, Extradited To Face Corruption Charges In US / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by McStoic(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
nonso88:
When will Ndi Igbo be united?
He was betrayed by his own... Too bad.

Where did you get that from

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Btcking49ja: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
He fought for what he believed in....He would be remembered for that.....The country is a mess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Ishilove: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
I wish the government can act with the same swiftness against killer herdsmen terrorizing people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by sonofElElyon: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Antoeni:
One Good news to end the month of June

Here's hoping all terrorists receive the same treatment from government.. no sacred terrorists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Glocal1: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Next is Sunday Igboho, to be arrested and incarcerated.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by SECONDCHANCE007(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
These hoes ;ain't loyal....

I bet another IPIG terrorist gave this albino dilector up for arrest... grin grin grin

Respect to the Nigerian govt for keeping this shit top secret until accomplished.
That's the professional way to do such clandestine operations. Kudos..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Jonathan39: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
No be small thing. Let's see as things goes
bjtinz:

Quite true, for what it worth. Like him or hate him.

Right now for my office, everywhere just scatter. Virtually everyone is discussing this, even ogas.

People don forget Chidinma grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Liebermantic: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
It's True..He has been arrested....Can he survive this time around? Who knows?
Gosh!!
Let there be no killing anymore in Southeast
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by ajailer(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Looks like he was kidnapped by naija govt and brought back home to face justice otherwise why was he brought in on Sunday and they are just telling us now.....

Make guy man go face d music jare..... he has actually misled a lot of ibo yoots.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Joromi1: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
MummyD2020:

Which one have u given to boko haram? Sorry
They're getting killed.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Ishilove: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Joshbull:
What does this tell you if it’s true ? It simply means that the federal government is directly complicit in the activities of Boko haram. I’d they can arrest Nnamdi Kanu outside the shores of Nigeria, how come they can’t trace and arrest terrorist leaders ?
This is why this news no sweet my belle at all. This country is a hot mess

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by majamajic(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
This can't be true ,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by moriss33(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Pls don't mistake me 4 doz who asslick the president...I didn't even vote for that failure in 2015 or 2019, I always knew he had nothing to offer Nigerians.
Buh let's tell ourselves the truth MNK has shed blood all for naught.
Plenty dead young men all for what ??
He should be jailed joor...let the SE rest
MummyD2020:

Of he is a fool what is buhari?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Well he has been dissing Britain of recent, so they turned on him.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by sammirano: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ope oooo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Kuginzi: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Now that Lamidi KANU has been arrested, which embassy will the Igbos copy their letter to?
Cc US Army
Cc Russia Airforce
Cc Israel Navy
Cc UEFA
.......and so on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by gentleibraheem(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Everybody on Nairaland is Viewing this page. grin grin
I dey sure say na now one Alaji go steal billions because everybody don concentrate on Nnamdi Cownu Matter.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Joromi1: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Glocal1:
Next is Sunday Igboho, to be arrested and incarcerated.
You're an idiot. Is he not in Nigeria? Let them go and arrest him let's see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Gbagura: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
okuta007:

I read here the comments of some stupid people and I laugh

Nnamdi Kanu, if arrayed has nothing to lose. He has used the big megaphone properly since tha last time he was arrested. Then most people who know him today didn’t know him then and cause he was fighting for..... now they know, including myself and that’s a big victory already

Arresting him now makes him a hero and it will further make Buhari’s government to be seen as draconian with horrible human rights record

If kanu is put in prison and Shekau was allowed to run wide for 12 years without being arrested or prosecuted - then it’s nothing but selective justice and we southerners must and will rise to defend him

Buhari is posting with fire and it will consume his government
Which southerners are you referring to? When were warning you louts, I could remember how you were busy abusing everyone that says otherwise to Kanu's cause and you're here stylishly soliciting for southerners support.

Ipob, online and offline, and Kanu are OYO.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Tranquillity360: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lolz,Kanu silent is killing them,they now come up with fake news just to hear his voicegrin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by 9jaRealist: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Admiral49:
I hope the Nigerian Government know what they are doing?
Will this fan the flames to a wild fire?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes, expect a series of furious tweets from the Online Republic of Biafra…
Not to rule out that a few dumb ESN types might sacrifice their lives for foolishness. embarassed
>

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Jonwesley(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Yet another cosmic retard that believed the fake news. Nigeria is full of idiots.

And you are no 1 in this classification! It's a confirmed news. Believe it or not we move on.

Nnamdi Kanu ordered to be remanded in DSS cell until 26th of July for continuation of trial. He was arrained before Justice B. Nyanko

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Educationalserv: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:
This explained why he has been silent for so long and the person coordinating his Twitter account resorting to prayers.

The albino fugitive terrorist is now in detention. His images below.

Britain played the card where they said they granted IPOB asylum whereas in the background Interpol is working with the FG to arrest the albino fugitive.

FG should lock him up in Sambisa forest to be used as target practice by the troops.

Below is also where Malami is announcing his arrest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeD4CIB1Je0&t=101s
they will teach him.the language he understand.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ishilove:
I wish the government can act with the same swiftness against killer herdsmen terrorizing people

Excuses as usual. If a herdsman is on radio spewing trash like this terrorist on daily basis, he would have been arrested long time ago.

Oh, the idiotic albino hunchback terrorist also jumped BAIL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Standing5(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
While shekau remained elusive. Gumi too is elusive even though he isn't running.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
This administration would have been boring with Nnamdi kanu and now, Sunday Ighoho
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by DenreleDave(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Yet another ^retard that believed the fake news. Nigeria is full of idiots.

I get.. U r pained dt kanu has been arrested

I feel ur pain bro grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by EnkayDezign: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wake me up when they extradite Diezani.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by angelina08(f): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
This must be why PMB cancelled his UK trip!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Ugokelvin007: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Fake news..but if it's true then Glory be to God almighty because biafra will be restored..the harder terrorist fulani caliphate push..the closer we are for referandum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday by Jolomenas: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Standing5:
While shekau remained elusive. Gumi too is elusive even though he isn't running.
Shataap pained idiot grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.