Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court (90934 Views)

DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, In Court Court / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by RobbStark(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is the highest dunce ever to be called a leader of a movement.
Just look at the way he was caught like a fly.
After all the noise from his pigs miscreants both here and in main land.

Serves him right.

Fozapi, where are you wen needed.
You god has been arrested.
You and him are olodos.

If na Ijaw matter now, your prick go stand.
Come and tell us this is fake.
Mumu boy

8 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by EmirateNadis: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
I believe our leader Nnamdi kanu has a big plan already by letting himself to be caught by the nigerian govt.... Trust the process

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Tobichuks08: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
If this is true then ipob should hide its face in shame.
How can this guy be consistently betrayed.
Someone sold out his location, no be igbo people again.. tueeh

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by NwaNimo1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by nnamdico82: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
That time there mumu dey do press up for akwuzu, but now they know better. Mumu people
Dialpad:
I thought they said he is a UK citizen and cannot be extradited?

Am I missing something Mr Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by smsinnigeria(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
ESN was a wrong move By Him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Karlosorji(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Another Mistake Loading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Almaigaa: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
This is the best news ever. angry grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by stanluiz(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
chloride6:
The UK extradited the guy sha

grin grin
Uk yes. Including many Nigerias including the Igbo people that want him to be arrested and extradited.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
festacman:
As young boy scout, we used to sing: "A Scout is a friend to all and brother to every other scout, no matter to what country, class or greed the order may belong."

I believe the same principle applies even more strongly to professional police personnel. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB should have known that killing police in Nigeria breaks the hearts of police officer sanywhere in the world. It was a matter of time before INTERPOL, in espirit de corps, tracked and arrested him.

Not greed.

Creed.

Class or Creed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Tranquillity360: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lolz.ZOO propaganda for zombies.

They have missed Kanu and now come up with fake news to hear his voice.
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Shaev7(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buhari Is a killer
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by smallsmall: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Pedropez1:
Let's watch and see wetin go happen, that young man knows what he is doing...

So, you actually believe he bought ticket and entered Plane, to fly to Abuja, so he can attend a court rigged trial? grin grin
Or has he set a trap for this Tyrant and Dictatorship Government?

And you think this useless Govt and that bend-mouth called Lying Mohammed will not have taken to the Airwaves to parade him and flex muscle?
Same Muscle they cant flex, when it comes to dealing with terrorist Fulani Herdsmen that are Kidnapping raping and killing innocent Southerners, especially their Farmers? undecided
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by colestephan86: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Salt06(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
GarriChairman:
Is this story true?
I dey wonder too o.
Tot he is abroad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by techWriter2: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
e shocker una abu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by chinedumoooo: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
My heart is filled with hot and excitement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by 9jaRealist: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/dss-operatives-produce-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-in-court-court/

But we were assured news of Tweet Marshal Kanu’s arrest was fake…
I expect a barrage of furious tweets from the Online Republic of Biafra!
grin
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by FarahAideed: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wickedtruths:

See life. You have stopped defending UGM and ESN and started blaming Kanu. grin

I have never been a fan of Kanu or UGM ..check my post
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by anigbajumo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
NotKnown:
He NK Shot himself on the foot.

He had regard for no one.

When he was arrested the first time, he had many followers.

When he was granted bail, he became a mini god.

He listened to no one.

He became full of himself and became incorrigible.

The worst of them all is him ordering hits on law enforcement agents.

All along while he was ranting on air, he undermined the Niger Delta guys who helped him the first time.

Now who will be in his side?

Last we heard, his lawyer was attacked and whisked away.

Was it the lawyer who gave out his location under duress or what?

Any judge that Grant him bail this time around is only wasting his time, the Buhari that I knw will never listen to any court order concerning his matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Kuginzi: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lamidi KANU is a goner.
BIAFRA is dead.
Igbos/ESN pls accept our condolence message

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by chinedumoooo: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
My heart is filled with joy and excitement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
See traffic!
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by donnie(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
stanluiz:
You can't stay in London and be commanding your boys to be destroying the South East. E no work!!

Nnamdi kanu and ipob bought choas, death and destructions to the South East.

He should go and answer his crimes.

If you're wise, pray nothing happens to that man if this is true.
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
EmirateNadis:
I believe our leader Nnamdi kanu has a big plan already by letting himself to be caught by the nigerian govt.... Trust the process
mumu talk

Letting himself to be caught?
Or he was caught? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Siwisheswereesh: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wow

Piggiddiottts have been humbled.

Pigidiotts amaka grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by solidmyk(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
If the story on how he was captured was unveiled you the followers go shock
E fit be na club em dey wey dem bundle am reason why he's on fendi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Broveens42(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
EmirateNadis:

People fail to be worried about this development unfortunately. Nobody is reflecting on the "come back to Nigeria" rhetorics by people who felt he was wrong fighting outside the shores

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by JuanDeDios: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
CilicMarin:
Waste him already....
Just like Mohammed Yusuf. Do some of you have sense at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by dejonathan(f): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheSpyGod:
You can spy on WhatsApp without target device. Gone are the days when you have to hold the target phone all the time and quickly browse the content without being caught. There's an advance spy app that's developed to track every detail on target phone remotely in a discreet mode.

WhatsApp spy apps used to spy on mobile phones. It can track call logs, chats, conversations, photos, videos, stickers, emojis, and all activities of social media apps, including WhatsApp.

It can even keep a record of all the deleted chat history, as well. Best of all, it is super easy to use and very affordable.

Check my signature
...Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Almaigaa: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
blessochampion:
Omo. Buhari no small for international community o grin

Na now you know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Tjah: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dialpad:
I thought they said he is a UK citizen and cannot be extradited?

Am I missing something Mr Kanu
UK ns ur mate in swahili i have vibrated

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.