Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 (44520 Views)

Senate To CBN: Extend Deadline For The Exchange Of Old Naira Notes Till July 31 / Court Grants DSS Permission To Detain Sowore For 45 Days / Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by sweetshisha: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
1035five:
[s][/s]
no
I'm telling the truth
you raped your nephew
you and useless mr Oyedele

tongue tongue

Kanu your Supreme Leader is currently sucking monkey dick, and Fulani balls somewhere close to Aso rock at Yellow house so as not to starve to death

Let that sink into your skull

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Skillsnigeria: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
sweetshisha:

Do you know your Local Government Authority Chairman or his office?! Go ask him what he does with your allocation first and we might take you serious

I'm a self employed man since 2006, my business is moving fine. I have my own house, car, businesses etc. Am only concerned about the less privilege. They are the ones that will suffer in this country, there is only two family in NIGERIA, the rich and the poor. One NIGERIA only benefit the politicians and the rich, I only pity the poor
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Frontail:
grin we go send our dilector some punanny to hammer cheesy grin grin whily in detention grin grin
He is going to be someone girlfriend in prison grin
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by sweetshisha: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

I'm a self employed man since 2006, my business is moving fine. I have my own house, car, businesses etc. Am only concerned about the less privilege. They are the ones that will suffer in this country, there is only two family in NIGERIA, the rich and the poor. One NIGERIA only benefit the politicians and the rich, I only pity the poor

Honestly am not concerned about your CV , or alleged wealth... I am very comfortable even from birth

The point is governance isn't just about Buhari... It is holistic
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Josywhyte: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
What if he has a plan before his arrest?

1 Like

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Skillsnigeria: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
sweetshisha:

Honestly am not concerned about your CV , or alleged wealth... I am very comfortable even from birth

The point is governance isn't just about Buhari... It is holistic

You have a point
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Indispensable85(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
How did Nigeria government convince the UK government to give him up?
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by chukwuibuipob: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:
My brother, I dey see am o. I dey spare part market since morning, so I dey mind wetin I go talk. I never get the albino efulefu time yet
Shine Ur eyes there ooo Those pipu Sabi fake thing/scam
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by engrflames: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
he's not coming out of this
trust me
You can't be too sure.
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by sweetshisha: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
1035five:
[s][/s]
you're also a rapist from birth

Rapist from birth

Wawu!!!!

Tell me more.... While Nnamdi Kanu gets tortured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by OnionBandit(f): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Shine Ur eyes there ooo Those pipu Sabi fake thing/scam
Aswearugad, na choice I no get o! These people na bloody scammers, all of them
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Hapinex01: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Look at his mouth like chicken that is doing convotion
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Ejjis(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
YOUR MAMA SMELLING PUSSY IS DEAD NOT BIAFRA
Juliusmalema:
Very nice...

Fugitive..

He should be gagged in chains.

Ekpelima your time is up.

The most useless Igbo man on earth

This man has brought all sorts of insults to great Igbo nation all because of one dead biafra.
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
engrflames:

You can't be too sure.
lol I'm even surprised he has not been killed by now.
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Omoslim26: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Majority are with Kanu,the reason ipob called for sit at home in east and it has 100% compliance.

Majority are with mkn yet they continue to vote in and give the democratically elected leaders mandate and power to fight against him and his destructive agenda ��
Wow how does that even sound?
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Elbinawi: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Breaking: The leader of the IPOB Nnamdi Kanu was arrested in the UK where he was residing and extradited to Nigeria.

The Nigerian secret police (DSS) took him to court where he jumped bail. Justice Binta Nyako ordered Nnamdi Kanu detained until July 26 2021 for continuation of trial!

Among the charges against Nnamdi Kanu are Terrorism, money laundering and treason but the Buhari regime granted him bail. This same regime murdered more than one thousand Followers of Sheikh Zakzaky that included his three (3) biological children and wickedly refused to release the Sheikh after a competent court has freed him and his wife in December, 2016.

The Buhari gang lack sophistication, this is a gang of bloodthirsty killers. They might try to eliminate Nnamdi Kanu in their custody. A "Martyr" Nnamdi Kanu is more dangerous than a Nnamdi Kanu in prison. Be warned!

To the Southerners that worship these Western hegemonic barbarians, this should serve as a lesson to you. Those you have been worshipping because they brought you Christianity are not your friends. They will only use you as tools to further their evil imperialist agenda.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by moshhamedani228: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
I've been personality since 2006, and my organization is doing so well. I and have my own property, car, and businesses, among other things. I'm solely concerned about those who have less status. They will struggle in this country since there are only two families in Ethiopia: the wealthy and the underprivileged. One Rule only serves bureaucrats and the powerful, and I pity the poor.
best regars: Essay Writing Services
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Mftivi: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lol Nigerians are clueless, this is all an act. A deal have been struck somewhere.
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by moshhamedani228: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Do you know who the Chairperson of your Local Authority Authority is or where he appears to be working?! Ask him first what he does with your allowance, then we might back you up.
author: guest posting websites
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Elvisgolden: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
So he even has a Nigerian passport........what happened to that of Biafra?
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Dpharisee: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Indispensable85:
How did Nigeria government convince the UK government to give him up?
Massive gas reserve discovery in Imo State just announced by Timipre Silva, link it together and get your answer.
Watch out for British companies getting the exploration licence

1 Like

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
The will and determination to actualize the sovereign state of Biafra is a mission that can never be stopped until realized.

It might not come through Kanu but certainly through someone.
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Sheriman(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Frontail:
grin we go send our dilector some punanny to hammer cheesy grin grin whily in detention grin grin
Someone can't kiss in peace Abii
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ejjis:
YOUR MAMA SMELLING PUSSY IS DEAD NOT BIAFRA

Biafra is dead and buried. Nailed Coffin.
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Kokaine(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
chris51:

Interpol. Simply shows that Kanu is all mouth, deceiving his followers. See how he was picked up like fowl.
No individual can fight a government, even if it's banana republic
but there are some people that cannot be picked up just like that. Maybe he has very clear cases of criminality. If not who will just go and pick reno omokry for instance. Even ojukwu wasn't picked. He returned
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Pabloma: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
rottennaija:

He was given enough opportunity to Bleep up properly and tweeter, youtube gave him the platform for those fuckups to be properly documented. Now, no one, not even the international community will object to his trail.
You can see the main reason why Mr president postponed his medical vacation to UK grin...... but they keep shouting that UK denied him visa���‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Bimpe29: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
But today is Tuesday nah. Does it mean the order has not been granted?
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Friend22(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
rottennaija:
The headline is misleading. The article contains no information on how he was intercepted.

Keep dreaming.
E go shock you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogun State At 40: List Of Dignitaries From Ogun / Uche Ogah Campaigned For PDP At APC Rally By Mistake / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.