Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 (44878 Views)

Senate To CBN: Extend Deadline For The Exchange Of Old Naira Notes Till July 31 / Court Grants DSS Permission To Detain Sowore For 45 Days / Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Macgyver1: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
What did the government sacrifice to get this man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Babzrockman: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
DOT com
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by yeyeboi(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Nuelito: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wahala be like Ijebu garri
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Damianisa(f): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Too bad
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by MansoryMX(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nigeria government never learn. This is exactly how BokoHaram started

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Antoeni(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Good news I commend Nigerian government, you people underrated President Buhari, not knowing he only let the sleeping dog lies, but now you understand the real language you know

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Mangekyo: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:
Let them use the same zeal to capture boko Haram commanders and Fulani terrorists across the country

They won't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Standing5:
My initial plan was to highlight just the bold part but I changed after seeing how you chopped off the main paragraphs.

In summary, he gave credits to the internal security unit that cannot apprehend other terrorist leaders within Nigeria. This is selective competence and therefore bad news for any patriotic Nigerian

Your ibo leaders gave him up.

4 Likes

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by MansoryMX(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Antoeni:
Good news I commend Nigerian government, you people underrated President Buhari, not knowing he only let the sleeping dog lies, but now you understand the real language you know

What has Buhari done about Fulani herdsmen killings?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by THEAMAKA(f): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Frontail:
grin we go send our dilector some punanny to hammer cheesy grin grin whily in detention grin grin

All the photos you keep posting are actually his wife. If a man wants to love his wife loudly and publicly, why does it pain you?

Bitterness and jealousy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Akpuobi1: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Righteousness2, kindly advise the flat-headed, hunch-back, ashewo-fuckin', albinistic son-of-a-bitch to give his life to Jesus Christ 'cos I don't see him coming out of this ordeal alive.

It's either he dies in jail, commits suicide or sentenced to life imprisonment and after that, hell fire beckons.

You can start praying for the repose of his soul in advance. grin

1 Like

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Speaking of law. Which
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by shiwex: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
See Western powers in action..the moment he started to threatened their interests...they grass him up.

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Four4MIM: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
This matter is serious oo
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Sleekfingers: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
shocked

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-court-grants-dss-order-to-remand-nnamdi-kanu-till-july-26/

Excellent...... firstly, I want the DSS to help give am 100 lashes of koboko pls
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mofo wearing fake Aba made Fendi. SOB IPIG terrorist coward monkey. Rot in jail.
Aberibe his co terrorist should also be locked up with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Stonerobaba(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
You can never win a fight against any Government. Never thought he could be captured like a cockroach this way. Wish him well in his self inflicted journey.
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Yungmil: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Touch him not

Else Yoruba and Igbo will react
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by dmbb: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buhari has really impressed me,Please kill him don't waste time
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by mrbesty2000(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Maybe nnamdi was given out by interpol as part of the baggain .to allow twitter back into Nigeria......

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by gasparpisciotta: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
This guy’s charge sheet will be very long
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by shiwex: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Macgyver1:
What did the government sacrifice to get this man?
Your children's future....

4 Likes

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by GboyegaD(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omoslim26:

I told someone that the blood of youngmen whose destinies were cut short by his ugm cries to God for vengeance and justice��.
Now their cries have been heard.

And that of those massacred weekly by have not been heard, ba? Can we stop these unnecessary sensitization?
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by AroleOduduwa2: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
We should all forget about secession because it will never happen, the UK are solidly behind the present administration. They want Nigeria to remain one so their business can keep going.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by MummyD2020(f): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
b3llo:
IPOB will now understand the Language GMB was talking about. Let him face charges for the murder of those individuals he sent to be massacred

But boko haram and bandits can kidnap schools kids, rape women, commit genocides and not be touched. Do u hear urself at all? Becos u were not directly affected? Can u stop and reflect? But u guys can pay ransom to people that obviously kill for pleasure. I am baffled at your reasoning aswear

1 Like

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nuelito:
Wahala be like Ijebu garri

Wetin happen to ijebu garri? undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Decency2020(f): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
They are only giving him and the struggle more publicity.

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Tranquillity360: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omoslim26:
Nna eeh I don't even know if I should be happy or sad��.
I hope he gets a fair trial.
And what if is falsegrin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) / Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos) / Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.