Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 (44560 Views)

Senate To CBN: Extend Deadline For The Exchange Of Old Naira Notes Till July 31 / Court Grants DSS Permission To Detain Sowore For 45 Days / Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Nostring: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
MansoryMX:
Nigeria government never learn. This is exactly how BokoHaram started
abeg wetin den for do jare the wise one embarassed
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by dederocs(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Standing5:
My initial plan was to highlight just the bold part but I changed after seeing how you chopped off the main paragraphs.

In summary, he gave credits to the internal security unit that cannot apprehend other terrorist leaders within Nigeria. This is selective competence and therefore bad news for any patriotic Nigerian
Last time I checked bandits are being pursued and killed, terrorists are being confronted, as far as I can see the Nigerian security forces are neutral, forget about isolated cases of herdsmen violence, but coming out to challenge the state, releasing prisoners, put you on top most wanted list.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by AmazingELixir: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
lipsrsealed

Useless government......what do they mean by intercepting...the UK government extradited the Albino separatist leader.

Nnamdi kanu greatest undoing is going after security agencies, no responsible foreign government can tolerate that...and he brags about it with hate filled speeches on social media like he is untouchable.

Let us see how the Jews whom he claims they descended from will come and save him even now that the radical Benjamin Netanyahu has been swept off power.

Next on the dock is that Tiger marked faced juju wielding Sunday igboho..his cup is nearing tipping point.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by cardoctor(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Omoslim26: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
GboyegaD:

And that of those massacred weekly by have not been heard, ba? Can we stop these unnecessary sensitization?

Ok.
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Mofo wearing fake Aba made Fendi. SOB IPIG terrorist coward monkey. Rot in jail.
Aberibe his co terrorist should also be locked up with him.

Nothing wey gate no go see for Musa hand... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by MummyD2020(f): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
GboyegaD:

And that of those massacred weekly by have not been heard, ba? Can we stop these unnecessary sensitization?

Im so shocked that people think that Nnamdi is Nigeria 's problem. The main terrorists are there occupying their lands and raping their women, depriving people from going to their farms, showing new videos on daily basis that spells terrorism but they are here. Its so pathetic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Macgyver1: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
shiwex:
Your children's future....

Not my children biko. Tufiakwa
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Idamond: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Macgyver1:
What did the government sacrifice to get this man?

barrels of crude oil

1 Like

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Omoslim26: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tranquillity360:
And what if is falsegrin grin

Then I hope he stops all this scam ipob nonsense and sending young men to their early graves for a very useless and fruitless struggle.
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Antoeni(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu will be in the best position to explain to TOPE ALABI why God is indeed ONIDURO.
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
engrflames:
Kanu is in deep shit, he's quite unfortunate this time around. I pray he gets out of this mess.
he's not coming out of this
trust me
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by luvsalamat1991(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
centoke30:
Go too late
he did not even take heart, he sat like person that is looking for mercy.is now we are going to know maybe he has member.i rest my comment,if you like criticize nah you sabi.
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by candidbabe(f): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Maazi Nnamdi KANU
Seeing your today's picture made me shed tears
Are you sick or what?

Anyway may the good Lord deliver you from this mess .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
smiley smiley this entity called Nigeria is Indivisible do not let any hungry lion or lioness tell you other wise. The East believed in the entity and that was why Ojukwu fought Boro to a standstill and he was later pardon by a man from the NC. First democratically elected president came from the West, followed by the first democratically elected president who took over from the military. The swapping replacement of a westerner to be thr first president in both instances wasn't a coincidence but just a way to appeals the death of MKO, be reminded OBJ on both occasions lost his states.
What exactly is the way forward then? This is simple and a little bit tricky as it involves the complete participation of the youths in all regions to fully engage in politics.
Few days ago a gubernatorial candidate of the PDP was asking for a refund grin , as funny as it might be I think that happens to be the number one problem of the people in the SE. Nobody is ready to risk his or her money because it is seen as a business with many uncertainty and an igbo business man can't take the risk. Atiku actually sold all his shares in NItel early this month not because he doesn't want to keep them. But because last election brought him an inch down.
Make we use our head and try and participate . QED

1 Like

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by adebwalex(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
I can't stop laughing, this guy life don finish totally. See as he be.. Coward wey run away they comand from another land...Life imprisonment straight...
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Tranquillity360: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omoslim26:

Then I hope he stops all this scam ipob nonsense and sending young men to their early graves for a very useless and fruitless struggle.
Na you see it as useless and fruitless struggle.

We the majority sees it differently.

You can now enjoy your Nigeria newsgrin grin
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Sholaco: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chidexter:
The article explained nothing but I'm damn sure before he was arrested, Britain got atleast 250,000 barrels of crudeoil and a bag of Nigerian granulated tobacco for the whiteman's nostrils. undecided
pathetic human being, why don't you give Israel and jew what you have to protect and restrain Nnamdi Kanu from arrest grin. Loser

1 Like

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Congratulations Chidinma!

This news go kill your trending for now grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by caesymore(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Kuginzi: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
IPOB! How market?

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by popesco123: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
b3llo:
IPOB will now understand the Language GMB was talking about. Let him face charges for the murder of those individuals he sent to be massacred

monki, continue to worship your braindead demi god from daura forever.
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Chidexter(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sholaco:
pathetic human being, why don't you give Israel and jew what you have to protect and restrain Nnamdi Kanu from arrest grin. Loser

Calm down man. Life na cruise, I no get time for too much talk
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Skillsnigeria: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
This buhari na fool, catching Kanu and executing him will not stop biafra. It will only make the nation come quicker

1 Like

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by sweetshisha: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hahahaaa Buhari don show am waiting he do Umaru Dikko

Abracadabra and he got you by the balls

1 Like

Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Isaactroy(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
This guy is upto something
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by sweetshisha: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
This buhari na fool, catching Kanu and executing him will not stop biafra. It will only make the nation come quicker

Lol keep fooling your own self
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by baralatie(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
Why the face nah!
Re: Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Something tells me he's going to be in jail for a very long time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics / George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice / Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.