Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria (95050 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina / Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Unrated900(m): 5:50am On Jun 30, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
The coward who was sending young men to die was scared for his life.

I said it from day one
I said he is a coward
They haven’t jailed him
See how malnourished he is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2021
anselm791:

you can read up Facts, but must live Truths.
I was at the Toll Gate that fateful night, I know the truth.
I live in Igboland, I believe I know our truths and I'm sorry i dont have links for them either.
I however must agree with you on something though, everyone is entitled to thier opinion and its okay to disagree on them.
okay, i will.
I trust you were at the tollgate.
Fine! I don't live in IGBOland, believes are not factual, You don't know "our" what you know is what you have heard as "our", our truth as you put it might be another IGBO's lie or fallacy. You shouldn't expect every IGBO to accept "our" or your truth and believes or try to impose your believes and truth on other IGBOs.

Absolutely! If you cannot proof anything you have said or mentioned on here then they are just sheer assumptions and opinions. You don't have links because they don't exist as i said your words are just hear says, assumptions and personal opinions.

I consider myself IGBO too. I may not have been born in nigeria or live in IGBOland but my ancestors were IGBOs. My folks are IGBO and they live in IGBOland.
Read up language techniques, features and formats. You would learn how words are used and can be used to manipulate people.

Ciao! cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Idiko1:

Have you ever in your sorry life seen a freedom fighter? You could be one in future.
you be fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Unrated900(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Morray:
you be fool

Big time fool he is
Freedom fighter indeee
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by JoeCool3150(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Morray:
I am Igbo but Nnamdi Kanu never for once passed as a genuine freedom fighter to me. Exploited the igbos to enrich himself and his family. I have got no sympathy to waste. He should face the full wrath of the law for the unrest he has brought to the south eastern region. Also the FG should go after bandits and some other separatist groups for this clamp down to be considered a fare one in the face of ethnic tensions
Please, I honestly would like you to enlighten me on what you meant when you said that Nnamdi Kanu exploited the Igbos to enrich his family. Thank you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by dfrost: 5:37am On Jul 01, 2021
Obalatule:
Just one question for Kanu, How did we go from Stopping Fulani invasion of igbo forests to killing police and military officers?

Exactly my thoughts.

Even Catalonia has not killed any Spanish or federal soldier while agitating for independence.

How did we get here? Everyone is avoiding violence these days by all means necessary. Even nations with stockpiles of nuclear weapons capable of mass communication.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.