Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria (95041 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina / Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by fozapi(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mrbenny001:
See how people like you fail and fail again.. simply read you cannot.. just commenting and quoting people any how.. where in my post said a hero should not run..so many daft people here

Shut up dude, so you wanted fulanis to kill us and then we do nothing, you are so slow, ty danjuma said defend yourself or you all die, look at benue, look I am not in the mood to respond to a slow kid like you so run away
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by yemmywesey(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
British politicians are snakes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
anselm791:

They know to do better than that.
And locking him up indefinitely is just as good.
However there is another way, It's so unimaginable I shudder even thinking of it.
locking him up indefinitely will definitely turn him into a matyr.

Nelson Mandela was accussed of terrorism, locked up for 30 years in the end he became South African president and leader of the ANC.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
yemmywesey:
British politicians are snakes.
yep! The british do not want nigeria to divide and they are not in support of Biafra they never were in support of Biafra. The british supported nigeria and helped nigeria to kill thousands of Biafrans.

Who knows what nigeria promised the british in return.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by anselm791(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
locking him up indefinitely will definitely turn him into a matyr.

Nelson Mandela was accussed of terrorism, locked up for 30 years in the end he became South African president and leader of the ANC.

You only become a martyr when you die.
And Madiba had the majority on his side.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
anselm791:

You only become a martyr when you die.
And Madiba had the majority on his side.
Well... locking one up indefinitely appears like taking his life away forever. angry

Maybe, but he was still convicted and jailed for 30 years.. you would find that he gain more support when he was in priso, who knows? More people might support Mr Kanu eventually depending on how fair the nigerian govt. Handles his case.

The british may have handed Mr kanu to buhari but they are still watching buhari to see how fair and democratic he will handle kanu's case. The british can be very crafty.

The british and Americans were best friends with Bin laden, gaddafi and sadam hussein it didn't stop them from supporting their murders by the Americans. They could turn against buhari if he goes too brutal with Kanu.

Kanu's human rights still counts, and this is buhari's chance to proof he is not tyrannical as he has been accussed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by anselm791(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Well... locking one up indefinitely appears like taking his life away forever. angry

Maybe, but he was still convicted and jailed for 30 years.. you would find that he gain more support when he was in priso, who knows? More people might support Mr Kanu eventually depending on how fair the nigerian govt. Handles his case.

The british may have handed Mr kanu to buhari but they are still watching buhari to see how fair and democratic he will handle kanu's case. The british can be very crafty.

The british and Americans were best friends with Bin laden, gaddafi and sadam hussein it didn't stop them from supporting their murders by the Americans.

Politics is a game of interest, so I can understand the foreign moves.
And yes Madiba was behind bars for 27years as the price for freedom, but Kanu's case is different because the Igbos are already free.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by lacoach: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
He dresses like a Jewish while misleading and brain washing his ignorant followers and balls up with fendi when cashing out.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by mfm04622: 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gaddafi1:
Okay, now we understand why you jumped bail but there is need to remain in police custody for your safety while the case is concluded.

The case should be justly tried and if found guilty, he will serve his sentence. If not guilty, he will be released and advised to agitate peacefully.

Also fulani herdsmen and any other group suspected to cause trouble in the country should be arrested and tried.

My 2 kobo

The punishment for his crime is either death or life imprisonment. If he is found guilty, na prison he go die unless pardoned
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Mrbenny001: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
See I beg you to stop quoting me...it's seems you don't know how to quote who you like to respond to on nairaland... I believe I'm not the one you're responding to..for the last time don't quote me again
fozapi:

Shut up dude, so you wanted fulanis to kill us and then we do nothing, you are so slow, ty danjuma said defend yourself or you all die, look at benue, look I am not in the mood to respond to a slow kid like you so run away
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Martartins(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
2023 is coming. He will be released before then to divide our vote.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
anselm791:

Politics is a game of interest, so I can understand the foreign moves.
And yes Madiba was behind bars for 27years as the price for freedom, but Kanu's case is different because the Igbos are already free.
You are right it is politics and i am glad you recognise that, Kanu's arrest falls in politics category too. grin Buhari is or could be playing politics with Mr kanu's life.

He was also convicted of terrorism hence the imprisonment, i see no difference here every freedom fighter have always been accussed of one ridiculous crime or the other just to stop them from fighting for freedom.

In your opinion IGBOs are free, IGBOs do not think so hence their freedom fighting. You cannot tell the IGBOs that they are free you are not in their position, why do they not believe that they are free then If they are free?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by anselm791(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You are right it is politics and i am glad you recognise that, Kanu's arrest falls in politics category too. grin Buhari is or could be playing politics with Mr kanu's life.

He was also convicted of terrorism hence the imprisonment, i see no difference here every freedom fighter have always been accussed of one ridiculous crime or the other just to stop them from fighting for freedom.

In your opinion IGBOs are free IGBOs do not think so hence their freedom fighting. You cannot tell the IGBOs that they are free you are not in their position, why do they not believe that they are free then If they are free?

It's a mental slavery and non but themselves can free their own minds.
The Igbos who realized that they are free are doing so well even in this government.
Why do you think it's only the poor and lazy Igbos that are agitating for Biafra?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by dmbb: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
michjunior:

Cow sited
IPob terrorist spotted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
anselm791:

The Igbos who realized that they are free are doing so well even in this government.
Why do you think it's only the poor and lazy Igbos that are agitating for Biafra?
Mental slavery? Your opinion again. grin This is what happened in 1939 when Hitler was murdering the Jews slowly no one believed it until it came to their doorsteps.

You mean the IGBOs who are benefitting from the union, ofcourse, they would feel free until they cannot benefit anymore from the union.. as i ve said, alot people didn't believe that Hitler was murdering the Jews until...

Ofcourse, you would call them poor and lazy, "to kill a Dog easily you give it a bad name" again as i ve said earlier you are not in their position you wouldn't understand their feelings.

Were the South Africans and Mandela poor and lazy when they were fighting for freedom too?

Were we the british also poor and lazy when we voted to leave the EU?

Why is nigeria so afraid to give a referendum to the Biafrans and get it over and done with? Ask yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Safemoon: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
All this zoo men having lots of fun on this trend should enjoy while it last.

Kanu is a VIP in custody, given a VIP treatment.

They know he came well prepared for them.just watch out what's gonna happen,

this just the begining of the struggle a new dimension .it's a freaking trap the zoo is in a whole mess .

Their is a dimension to our madness watch out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by anselm791(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Mental slavery? Your opinion again. grin This is what happened in 1939 when Hitler was murdering the Jews slowly no one believed it until it came to their doorsteps.

You mean the IGBOs who are benefitting from the union, ofcourse, they would feel free until they cannot benefit anymore from the union.. as i ve said, alot people didn't believe that Hitler was murdering the Jews until...

Ofcourse, you would call them poor and lazy, "to kill a Dog easily you give it a bad name" again as i ve said earlier you are not in their position you would understand their feelings.

Were the South Africans and Mandela poor and lazy when they were fighting for freedom too?

Were we the british also poor and lazy when we voted to leave the EU?

You keep mentioning opinions like the facts aren't there.
The Igbos have their states, what have they done with it?
How is the North stopping them from developing?
The North has the Food, the South has the Oil, the West has the Books, what do Igbos really bring to the table if I may ask?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by dmbb: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Danking1:

Kill him an let see how it wil play in nigeria
He has been captured and incarcerated do the worst or shut up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Nicklaus619(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gaddafi1:
Okay, now we understand why you jumped bail but there is need to remain in police custody for your safety while the case is concluded.

The case should be justly tried and if found guilty, he will serve his sentence. If not guilty, he will be released and advised to agitate peacefully.

Also fulani herdsmen and any other group suspected to cause trouble in the country should be arrested and tried.

My 2 kobo

U just said my mind bro, oil dey your head aswear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Foolish abo<ki , they arrested Mbangi Danu from Democratic Rep. of Congo but they think they arrested Mazi Supleme Dilector Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Roma10: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Am still watching to see how it all end's

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
anselm791:

I think he forgot to include "The Confused". Those are the overwhelming majority.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by anselm791(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

I think he forgot to include "The Confused". Those are the overwhelming majority.

I don't know how many Igbos you've met, but they are hardly ever confused.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
anselm791:

You keep mentioning opinions like the facts aren't there.
The Igbos have their states, what have they done with it?
How is the North stopping them from developing?
The North has the Food, the South has the Oil, the West has the Books, what do Igbos really bring to the table if I may ask?
it is your opinion! grin go look up opinion in the dictionary. What fact? Your facts? Social media facts? Or Nairaland's facts grin give me one authentic link to one of these facts.

I don't know what they have done with it, i don't care! I don't know what they bring, perhaps you should tell me..

When did i say the north is stopping them from developing? Where did the IGBOs claim that the north are stopping them from developing? And if you or nigeria believes IGBOs are not bringing anything to the table as you have suggested, wouldn't it make sense to let them go and estabilish their so called Biafra? grin grin grin grin you are arguing against yourself. ISMH grin grin how can you be forcing someone who isn't bringing anything to the table to stay with you? Does that even make sense? This is the problem! grin nigeria is forcing IGBOs to stay knowing that IGBOs do not bring anything to the table. That is bizzare and insane!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by vankaid: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Obalatule:
Just one question for Kanu, How did we go from Stopping Fulani invasion of igbo forests to killing police and military officers?
I can't wrap my head around that.

Whats the correlation. What purpose did it serve.
Reason why I said he is in it for the attention.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Safemoon:
All did zoo men having lots of fun on this trend should enjoy while it last.

Kanu is a VIP in custody he is be given a VIP treatment.

They know he came well prepared for them.just watch up what's gonna happen this just the begining of the struggle a new dimension .it's a freaking trap the zoo is in a whole mess .

Their is a dimension to our madness watch out.
It is definitely a trap, only a matured mind would understand.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by oneunited(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Lolz,propaganda by zoo to make zombies happy,they will now forget the problems Nigeria have inflicted on them.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

We move.

If you like..........

You are not moving anywhere, you dead here.the market you buy don mature,Jubril of Sudan to has gotten NK!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by anselm791(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
it is your opinion! grin go look up opinion in the dictionary. What fact? Your facts? Social media facts? Or Nairaland's facts grin give me one authentic link to one of these facts.

I don't know what they have done with it, i don't care! I don't know what they bring, perhaps you should tell me..

When did i say the north is stopping them from developing? Where did the IGBOs claim that the north are stopping them from developing? And if you or nigeria believes IGBOs are not bringing anything to the table as you have suggested, wouldn't it make sense to let them go and estabilish their so called Biafra? grin grin grin grin you are arguing against yourself. ISMH grin grin how can you be forcing someone who isn't bringing anything to the table to stay with you? Does that even make sense? This is the problem! grin nigeria is forcing IGBOs to stay knowing that IGBOs do not bring anything to the table. That is bizzare and insane!

Its all about the OIL. That's the short answer to your question.
And I'm guessing by the tone of your last message that the conversation is getting feisty.
So I'm going to pull the plug here, but it was a nice debate though.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Kingkamba(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
All of you vomiting nonsense about kanu are so myopic. The man hass really exposed fulani hidden agenda and they are not happy about it. I pity y'all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
No one Wanna think of the curses of the unrest in the East.

But las las the East wil be free in one way or the other.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
anselm791:

Its all about the OIL. That's the short answer to your question.
And I'm guessing by the tone of your last message that the conversation is getting feisty.
So I'm going to pull the plug here, but it was a nice debate though.
Yea! Whatever!!
OiL? What oil? grin i am not surprised, you have no proofs to your ridiculous claims. You failed to point me to a link to your so called facts, you could not tell me why you would still want to stay with someone who doesn't bring anything to the table..

Yes! run away!! You clearly have lost the argument so you resort to sentiments and emotional blackmail grin why would i get feisty with you? I don't even know you!! And i have no beef with you! Next time don't get into an argument with me if you cannot handle it or have proofs to your ridiculous claims and hear says.

Ciao! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by youngpresidooo: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gaddafi1:

My 2 kobo
lolzzz sorry are you talking of US or Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.