Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Picked Her From The Gutter But She Paid Me Back By Snatching My Husband!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Picked Her From The Gutter But She Paid Me Back By Snatching My Husband!!! (554 Views)

I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Picked Her From The Gutter But She Paid Me Back By Snatching My Husband!!! by Tiktalk01: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
The Bitter Truth 1- (Love Story) - The Podium Media

SHARES

One cool evening in the month of April, Shade just realized that she was neck deep into a relationship with her best friend’s husband and she has no power to stop it. Shade and her best friend Adebisi had known each other from their primary school days, they practically considered themselves as Sisters as they loved each other so much or so we thought.
Shade lived with her grand mother because her mother was a single but wayward parent. Shade was raised by her grandmother. She never saw her mother, except once in a while. From Age 13, Shade worked with Adebisi’s mother as a sales girl in her store and That was how Shade and Adebisi became very close. Shade have always wanted to rise above her situation so she studied hard at school until after Secondary school when her grandmother could not raise money anymore for her to further her University education. All hope was totally lost when her grandmother finally died.
At the other hand, Adebisi her best friend, furthered her education immediately as she went on to study in the state University. In her final year in the University, Adebisi got engaged and in another one year, after her youth’s service, She married a successful business man named Stanley. She fell pregnant almost immediately and Because of how close the two friends were, Adebisi invited Shade to live with her as She was heavily pregnant and needed some one around as Her husband was always away due to his business.
When Shade arrived she really helped around the house as she assisted Adebisi with the house chores and she always cooked sumptuous meals. Shade was a fantastic cook and soon whenever Stanley was around he loved having meals Shade prepared, It was so obvious that Stanley had fallen for Shade due to her good cooking skills but Adebisi was not bothered as she was not even paying attention, she trust her best friend and her husband so much.
In no time Stanley who had picked interest in her wife’s best friend, began to ask Shade out, At first she declined. But when Stanley began to spoil her with expensive gifts and lots of cash. Shade fell for him shamelessly.
Few months later, Adebisi had delivered a bouncing baby boy, Shade really took proper care of her best friend. Adebisi was so impressed with Shade and one day, out of gratitude, she asked Shade “what are your dreams, tell me by the Grace of God?, I will fulfill your dreams”
Shade couldn’t utter a word as she doesn’t understand what Adebisi really meant. Adebisi saw the confusion in Shade’s eyes and she continued...
Continue reading...
https://thepodiummedia.com/the-bitter-truth-love-series/29/06/2021/
Re: I Picked Her From The Gutter But She Paid Me Back By Snatching My Husband!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Clicking will not happen

(1) (Reply)

Video: Man Dies, Side Chick Rush To Hospital After Hot Sex In Ebonyo State / This Yoruba Dude Wants To Humiliate This Igbo Guy / Three.some In Lagos... Interested Female Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.