Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Video: Man Dies, Side Chick Rush To Hospital After Hot Sex In Ebonyo State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Man Dies, Side Chick Rush To Hospital After Hot Sex In Ebonyo State (555 Views)

Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / My Toto Will Tear, Is On Fire—Woman Ran After Hot Sex By Her Husband(Video) / Two Lovers Pose After Hot Sex Session (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Man Dies, Side Chick Rush To Hospital After Hot Sex In Ebonyo State by Lagoontimes: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
A Nigerian man have been confirmed dead at the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwot in Ebonyi State, Nigeria.

According to Faceofmalawi.com, the digital News paper reports that the unidentified man had visited the side chick at the popular University in the Eastern part of Nigeria last week.

The meeting of the man and the side chick went sour as their relationship went from candy to sour few minutes later after their togetherness.

After few minutes of romp, the Allegedly dies in scene while his side chick was in coma and rushed to a nearby hospital for immediate resuscitation back to life.

WATCH SCENE VIDEO
https://radiustimes.com/man-dies-side-chick-rush-hospital-hot-meeting-ebonyo-state/
Re: Video: Man Dies, Side Chick Rush To Hospital After Hot Sex In Ebonyo State by InfernoNig: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
See what 5min or less have caused.
Re: Video: Man Dies, Side Chick Rush To Hospital After Hot Sex In Ebonyo State by doggedfighter(f): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Did they take anything to enhance their sex?

Reason I hate acrobatics during sex.

Keep it simple but sensual and mind blowing.
Re: Video: Man Dies, Side Chick Rush To Hospital After Hot Sex In Ebonyo State by chatinent: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
doggedfighter:
Did they take anything to enhance their sex?

Reason I hate acrobatics during sex.

Keep it simple but sensual and mind blowing.

1 Like

Re: Video: Man Dies, Side Chick Rush To Hospital After Hot Sex In Ebonyo State by habsydiamond(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Acrobatics kee... That word is strong ooo

Re: Video: Man Dies, Side Chick Rush To Hospital After Hot Sex In Ebonyo State by doggedfighter(f): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=103227341][/quote]

Hahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

I Need USSD Loan Codes, I Only Know *561# And The Money They Are Giving Me Is Sm / Infection / 60% Of African Parents Are Manipulative:my Dad Retired When I Was In Primary 3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.