Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter (40611 Views)

Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies / "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Abujason: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
So, what will be Buhari’s punishment for ordering the killings of innocent Nigerians and for bringing untold hardship across the land?
Just asking ooo!

adebwalex:
You call that a fredoom fighter by commanding is un known gunmen to kill security forces.. It seems this family don't known the gravity of offense this their mad dog as committed...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by nlreserve: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Are the Fulani herdsmen not killing your brothers and making you ophans? What has the Nigerian government done to the Fulani herdsmen killing your people? What have you done about Fulani herdsmen killing your people in Ebonyi?
Topmaike007:
speaking up is for him to kill my brothers serving in Nigeria police and Army abi?

Speaking up is for him to make my younger ones orphans, speaking up is for him to make our women widow, speaking up is to make our parents cry for loosing there sons serving and making a living in Nigeria force in the east?

May you people supporting him suffer and die the way Nnamdi Kanu ordered the killing of those people..

Before you react and quote I am an igbo man from Ebonyi state.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by shegun4sur: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Felixamos:
Bob Marley's Redemption song comes to mind..
"How long shall they kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look"

Most Nigerians are not worth fighting for at all.. look at lekki protesters, deji adeyanju, fella.. the list goes on... Even Nnamdi Kanu's kinsmen sef wey call themselves ohaneze indigbo, turned their back against him...

Dude got dual citizenship and from the few times I've listened to his broadcast, I can tell he has something upstairs.. him for just stay for UK enjoy him life and forget about fighting for people wey never yet realize sey them dey chains.. I just feel for the guy...

Well said
Those people in govt went all out to negotiate his extradition
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Topmaike007(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mr Emmanuel kanu no word is watching because kanu has sow tears into so many families

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by nlreserve: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
When ESN started their operations, did they go attacking the security men? Was it not the security men that first went after them in the bush to attack them?
DriveByKiller:
nnamdi Kalu deviated from the path of truth long time ago and lost the respect of many youth.

When he canvassed for violence and encouraged his armed supporters to engage the army an police and nearly tuned the south east into another North East, he descended into the level of Fulani herdsmen.

Yes Nigeria is not working, year Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after the civil war, but kanu isn't far behind and we don't need him to know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Web2020: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
No quam. Let wait and see how things unfold in the coming days. Nelson Madala and even Obasanjo comes to mind. Nothing good comes easily bro.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Topmaike007(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
Are the Fulani herdsmen not killing your brothers and making you ophans? What has the Nigerian government done to the Fulani herdsmen killing your people? What have you done about Fulani herdsmen killing your people in Ebonyi?
is it not better to die in the hand of a stranger rather than for my brother to kill me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by michoim(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Only a freedom fighter indeed! Yet he is sending people to kill and be killed. Talk of foolishness of the decade...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by od501: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
AnanseK:

So he has family and they didn’t caution him about him commanding his brainless followers to kill other families.
Everyone one of us comes from a family, including the policemen and soldiers that Kanu commanded his followers to kill.

What family did he kill? How many families did your army kill, houses burnt? Keep exhibiting your hate online.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by nlreserve: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
If you are from the south or middle belt, you a a complete F**l
SenecaTheYonger:

You think that if your guys was in charge it would have been different? hahahahaha.

If you don't know, the first corruption case ever recorded in Nigeria after the British gave us independence was by an Igbo woman grin grin grin grin grin

You literally taught every other tribe corruption.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Lange: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
There you have him live & direct. The guy giving instructions during #EndSARS to destroy Lagos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by focus7: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu's family is a fool.. They could not caution their son now the Igbos has their backs at him leaving them alone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Dpharisee: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Grace001:
Federal government will do him shege

He made a big mistake forming freedom fighter in a contraption where masses are still in love with their oppressors.

Nigeria masses be it from any region doesn’t worth fighting for. They (masses) are used to their suffering and smiling lifestyle
Them no go do am shege, he was extradited by INTERPOL and there are conditions involved, he was not arrested by Nigeria but on the request of Nigeria to Britain whom it has extradition treaty
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by nlreserve: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
dederocs:

That graduate can start a business, stop complaining...a lot are doing business, and making it, you can start small.
Did you provide him with capital to start business?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by gbolswag(m): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
For real he has a family...but when he ordered his boys to burn government properties and attack police formations...the family didn't talk...so sad...so they should just release him just like that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
post=103203256:
cheesy cheesy wink

Dem Prophets MANNA in da building.
Dem MANNA da Truth....

Our darling Miracle head strong.
We have known that since when she was a baby,
We cried on her grave for God to avenge her painful death for us all.
Who says God doesn't answer prayers?
This is only the beginning of the end.
RIP Darling Miracle and all the hundreds of innocent citizens killed by this animal.

Tbc, Barbecue/Grilling work calling
tongue tongue

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Eddygourdo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.
he has always gone about it in a wrong way. The same agitations will continue but will be led by someone with more class and hopefully education
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Sunshyne200(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Topmaike007:
speaking up is for him to kill my brothers serving in Nigeria police and Army abi?

Speaking up is for him to make my younger ones orphans, speaking up is for him to make our women widow, speaking up is to make our parents cry for loosing there sons serving and making a living in Nigeria force in the east?

May you people supporting him suffer and die the way Nnamdi Kanu ordered the killing of those people..

Before you react and quote I am an igbo man from Ebonyi state.

One of the most sensible post here. I am from Ebonyi too.

Can we connect?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
He's also a man so don't worry ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by nlreserve: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eddygourdo:
he has always gone about it in a wrong way. The same agitations will continue but will be led by someone with more class and hopefully education
And who is the person?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by nlreserve: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Topmaike007:
is it not better to die in the hand of a stranger rather than for my brother to kill me
Go dash your money to a stranger instead of dashing your brother.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by adebwalex(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Abujason:
So, what will be Buhari’s punishment for ordering the killings of innocent Nigerians and for bringing untold hardship across the land?
Just asking ooo!

Go ask goggle that question...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Topmaike007(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sunshyne200:

One of the most sensible post here. I am from Ebonyi too.

Can we connect?
no problem bro, glad if we do ... Send me pm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Web2020: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
If South allow this. They will regret it at a long run. Mark my words. It is Nnamdi today, it might be all of you tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Eddygourdo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
And who is the person?
one of your betters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by nlreserve: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eddygourdo:
one of your betters.
That's what we are saying. No better person is brave. So, he should be encouraged. Which of the better person is ready to do it the right way?

When the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by bibiking7(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2021

Fighting from the shadows

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Ekpeitit(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Ekpeitit(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nonsense, just kpai the idiot.
Finish him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by adebwalex(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
rummmy:
show me evidence he commanded unkown gun man.

Keep waiting for the evidence. So you did not listen to his conversation about IPOb to kill officer and go after their family And you are here asking me of evidence. Sit their I will bring evidence for you OK grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter by Washere(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hahahahahaha cownu , I pity you,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja / From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.