Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi (38017 Views)

No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by jaytee01(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2021
CilicMarin:

This useless lying prof. again!
Does he lie more than you.... criminal?
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by anselm791(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2021
moshino:

Sure, end of which month?

So i have to teach you Maths too?
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by xtervaganza(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2021
Springboot:

Then you have no idea who he is, nobody hates Buhari and APC more than this Farooq, search for him online. You just hate being told the truth. What he said about kanu is very correct
it is you who dont know him. He is a 2 faced low life who speaks from both side of his mouth.

P.S he did not hate buhari, hes onpy unhapoy hes not eating from the governments stealing
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Perkins2018: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:
But all this jubilation won’t wish biafra away... Biafra is a spirit .. and e no Dey die.

Kanu jonze... I’ve not listened to him before .. but as a rebel leader .. you no suppose live a careless life

Unguard 247... watch your back at all times and have every information before the government you’re always attacking..

Kanu no be guy man .. Na all those who fortunately took advantage of his environment and society to grow

If Kanu Na guy man.. wey know the secret of night.. walai Allah.. dem no for catch am and e for apply wisdom

Seniorman Ateke, Tompolo, General Africa, these are salted noble men .. their game tight .. and their ship can never sub.

So unfortunate I never listen to him.. would have loved..

Odogwu no be guy name..

Buhari government don use Kanu count score. grin

In his place let another take

Your first comment on nairaland where you didn't mention Yoruba.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Asgard73: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Perkins2018:

Your first comment on nairaland where you didn't mention Yoruba.

cool
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by fregeneh(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
mrvitalis:
Hate kanu or love him you can not deny the fact he made us see the fulani agenda , and made us all reject the wickedness in the form of RUGA

And that's why the government is after him

So without KANU people would not have rejected Riga? Was it KANU that made fayose/Orton to ban open gracing in their respective states?
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by mrvitalis(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
fregeneh:

So without KANU people would not have rejected Riga? Was it KANU that made fayose/Orton to ban open gracing in their respective states?
Believe or not yes he has been warning against RUGA since 2015
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by moshino(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
anselm791:

So i have to teach you Maths too?

Perhaps you need to learn English first.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Okwyjesus(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Take it or leave it.

NNAMDI Kanu has written his name on stone even if he die today.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by EmekaA125(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
CilicMarin:

This useless lying prof. again!
U of all people
Wonders shall never end.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
Graduates riding Keke and you say Nigeria is not failed?

What should be the Job of a graduate.
Stop believing that a school certificate is meant for job seeking. sometimes it is meant to be hang on the wall
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by nlreserve: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

What should be the Job of a graduate.
Stop believing that a school certificate is meant for job seeking. sometimes it is meant to be hang on the wall
May the school certificates of all your children and grandchildren be hanged on the wall if you are ok with that.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
nlreserve:
May the school certificates of all your children and grandchildren be hanged on the wall if you are ok with that.

Don't be a bitter soul. It is not your choice to determine what they use their certificate for.
I don't have a degree but my monthly pay is not a Joke. I also train graduates with certificate.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by nlreserve: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Don't be a bitter soul. It is not your choice to determine what they use their certificate for.
I don't have a degree but my monthly pay is not a Joke. I also train graduates with certificate.
Since certificate is meant to be hanged on the wall after the physical and financial stress of getting it, I'm sure you won't bother if your children hang their certificate.

The fact that you are privileged to have/learn a skill does not mean others are. Stop using yourself as example.

I'm also sure you are not teaching those graduates for free. Even if it is for free, you may not be giving them pocket money to cater their immediate needs.

Nigeria is not working. Face the truth. That you are making it does not mean others are. There are also some graduates under you who may not be doing fine in domain. All people can not go technical.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
nlreserve:
Since certificate is meant to be hanged on the wall after the physical and financial stress of getting it, I'm sure you won't bother if your children hang their certificate.

The fact that you are privileged to have/learn a skill does not mean others are. Stop using yourself as example.

I'm also sure you are not teaching those graduates for free. Even if it is for free, you may not be giving them pocket money to cater their immediate needs.

Nigeria is not working. Face the truth. That you are making it does not mean others are. There are also some graduates under you who may not be doing fine in domain. All people can not go technical.

This picture should motivate you. In the US today, a lot of entrepreneurs are graduates of Harvard Business School not because they want to look for Job but learn something about business.
If you can spend money on data, go to youtube and watch Shark Tank, maybe God might open your mind to a cool business idea you can replicate in Nigeria

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by nlreserve: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

This picture should motivate you. In the US today, a lot of entrepreneurs are graduates of Harvard Business School not because they want to look for Job but learn something about business.
If you can spend money on data, go to youtube and watch Shark Tank, maybe God might open your mind to a cool business idea you can replicate in Nigeria

Lol! Please ooo, don't even think I'm one of those getting peanuts ooo. I'm only crying for those not as privileged as some of us. Because, when some are pained, I'm pained too because our children own tomorrow.

I worked after graduation and saved up capital that I used in starting my business. If I were getting 15k monthly, there's no way I could have saved up capital. So, face reality because when we were younger, things were easier.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
nlreserve:
Lol! Please ooo, don't even think I'm one of those getting peanuts ooo. I'm only crying for those not as privileged as some of us. Because, when some are pained, I'm pained too because our children own tomorrow.

I worked after graduation and saved up capital that I used in starting my business. If I were getting 15k monthly, there's no way I could have saved up capital. So, face reality because when we were younger, things were easier.

Myself want to be a banker, but reality changed my goals. Am just grateful that I did not missed the opportunity to learn extra skill in website development. I went further to force myself into learning Linux operating system where I learned a lot about setting up server. I have gotten three Job settings up web server.

My whole point is that at this stage of life, one should not put his eggs in one basket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Twitter Handler Caught Liking News Post Against Peter Obi. Sparks Reactions / Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.