Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi (38021 Views)

No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by xtervaganza(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Farooq is another terrorist loving bastard
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
israel90:
who is these idiot dat don't know what is referendum with all d school u claim to have gone

You can only conduct referendum with people that agree with you.

Referendum no be by force.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by brosom(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:
My own problem be say, where Nnamdi Kanu get money buy Fendi? Could it be from the monthly contribution of our IPoB brothers?
I know ur brainless brain won't allow u to reason proper to know that the body wasn't him, but a photo shop.

MUMU!!
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Sleekfingers: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kwanza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105498264391360&id=47904265

shebi nnamdi cownu sabi run him mouth and beat his hairy chest.....make he try am for dss custody.........if dem no go use koboko reset that his empty flat skull.........his useless supporters on nairaland as suddenly become handicapped.......na to dey rant like idiots on nairaland dem sabi.......shebi dem say dey cannot arrest him......that he is british citizen.......the btitish hand his yellow ass to the FG.........make israel come and save him na......awon online warriors.....

2 Likes

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Safemoon: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
He lacks proper upbringing and must have been spoilt by a very indulgent parenting. Now he is not useful to himself and his parents to the point his parents died, he didn't respect them enough to show up in Nigeria and let people make a plea on his behalf to pay them their last respect.

DSS should help us find the nexus between his audio calling for the burning down of Lagos and the coordinated arson in Lagos. Telling his members to go burn down Lagos was where he crossed the line for me. Lagos deserves justice

Oga you fail to show the part weh I like
pass.
That part weh IPOB carry oba of Lagos staff of office and the looted dollers then the part weh tinubu japa Go France because of IPOB bro I really enjoyed myself.

Mugu keep deciding yourself you think we are worried about MNK arrest? The man is far more intelligent than the zoo .
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by OnionBandit(f): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
brosom:
I know ur brainless brain won't allow u to reason proper to know that the body wasn't him, but a photo shop.

MUMU!!

It will be easier for this poor soul to escape from the hands of this snake than for your lord and saviour to escape from the den of Fulani DSS

1 Like

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
KillMNKnow:
empty barrel.... grin am I supposed be scared. Lol

The guy is an slowpoke.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by brosom(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:
It will be easier for this poor soul to escape from the hands of this snake than for your lord and saviour to escape from the den of Fulani DSS
In no time, you'll take ur words back and you'll be shamed.

Asshole!!
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by sadiq1985: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
do the true and true will surely set you free!!+
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by mrvitalis(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Basher8583:

Is like nnamdi Kanu's urine you slurped the other day is still in your bloodstream. You can go and join him in jail as solidarity.
Well one thing that's certain is fulanis are not getting any land for RUGA not today not in 200 years time
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by mrvitalis(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Slurity:
You are not different from the sick, mentally hinged Kanu
No problem but fulanis are never getting any land for RUGA settlements that's certain
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by feed70: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Sharpsecret01: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:
My own problem be say, where Nnamdi Kanu get money buy Fendi? Could it be from the monthly contribution of our IPoB brothers?
poor man....how much be fendi wey ur papa no fit buy?
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Adakintroy: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Boudiccao:

After flogging and torturing him, will it solve the problems in Nigeria? Will herdsmen stop roaming around to kill people? Will the Naira become stronger? Will Nigeria become a first world nation?
Kanu is not the problem with Nigeria but a reaction to the problems in Nigeria.

He stood for what he believed in. What do you believe in? Unity begging? Keeping Nigeria One despite the fact that the Nation is imploding and people want out before they are caught in the wake of its destruction.

Nigeria has nothing to offer Nigerians except tribalism, more hardship and suffering, more carnage and terrorism.
It is only fools that will force people to belong where they refuse to belong.

Oga stop being a Mumu life is hard. Read Orwell " animal farm for more insight to life. After they took out the "two leged" creature, their problem did not end it only began in a new form. Your naivity began at the point of assumption that as soon as you sworate from nigerian, the sky will turn perfect blue, global warming will stop and world hunger will end. You childishly stupid. Nigeria is not your problem. Brother nnamdi us feedi g of your sentiments.

America is functioning with multi nation's. And you all are applauding them. But you can't figure out how to make yourself work even though you are just blacks. Its a shame.

1 Like

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Adakintroy: 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Boudiccao:

After flogging and torturing him, will it solve the problems in Nigeria? Will herdsmen stop roaming around to kill people? Will the Naira become stronger? Will Nigeria become a first world nation?
Kanu is not the problem with Nigeria but a reaction to the problems in Nigeria.

He stood for what he believed in. What do you believe in? Unity begging? Keeping Nigeria One despite the fact that the Nation is imploding and people want out before they are caught in the wake of its destruction.

Nigeria has nothing to offer Nigerians except tribalism, more hardship and suffering, more carnage and terrorism.
It is only fools that will force people to belong where they refuse to belong.

Oga stop being a Mumu life is hard. Read Orwell " animal farm for more insight to life. After they took out the "two leged" creature, their problem did not end it only began in a new form. Your naivity began at the point of assumption that as soon as you seperate from nigerian, the sky will turn perfect blue, global warming will stop and world hunger will end. Nigeria is not your problem. Brother nnamdi is feeding of your sentiments.

America is functioning with multi nation's. And you all are applauding them. But you can't figure out how to make yourself work even though you are just blacks. Its a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Emyogalanya: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
israel90:
I support nnamdi 100 percent but d tactics is wrong,south sudan never lobby anyone the fought for their freedom and got it
don't get yourself confused. Plus explain this points they seems to contradict 1 you support Kanu 100% and his tactics is wrong. Q. How can you support him when his tact is wrong?
2. Did you just say s. Sudan lobbied no one. Q. What planet are you from.
3. They "fought" for their freedom and got it. Q. So they fought. Did Kanu fight anyone in relation to his tact that is wrong? Q. What part of his tact is wrong? the fighting or non fighting tact? And which part do you now support 100%
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Chioma99(f): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
IT IS TOO EARLY TO REJOICE ABOUT nnamdi kanu , THE FIRST ARREST MADE HIM POPULAR, THIS SECOND ONE WILL GIVE HIM BIAFRA.

Biafrans will fight you all if you dear kill or harm their leader

be warned!!!!!!!!!
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by saintkel(m): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
abouzaid:
The author is not igbo and he had already concluded that majority of Igbos doesn't support Nnamdi Kanu, the author is a fame seeking idiot, let him face the Fulani menace challenges in his native Kwara state and leave the Igbos to face their own challenges.
do Igbos support MNK?
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by moshino(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
anselm791:

Wetin concern you for me and prof talk now?

You said you are not impressed with what he wrote, so apparently you have better ideas, so lets read it then. Don't squirm out now, show us what you got.

1 Like

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by 989900: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
Nice read.
Completely agree with the writer especially about how the Buhari govt made Nnamdi Kanu popular

Buhari & gang are that petty and good at making nonentities popular, i.e. Naira Marley, Nnamdi Kanu, etc.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Sharpsecret01: 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I totally agree with you.

He has successfully turned most Igbo youths to abusive humans immediately you don't agree with them.

He Insults people and ethnicity with recklessness.

Who the hell does that?

Ojukwu never insulted anybody because he is a man of few words and many actions.

What sort of biafra will have all Ethnic group in it and you are busy operating in Igboland.

Who does that?

You said lugard forced you into NIGERIA, yet you want to force others into your biafra....This a situation where logic defies logic.

The toxic nature of all these Igbos has really stagnanted Igboland that average igbo youth waste his time listening to what Kanu said and what he didn't say instead of advancing themselves as Igbos are known.

But thanks to nature who made it effective for Today to exist....God bless today.

Any future agitations that is not contained and all about Igbo Republic will meet same fate as Ipob.

Igbo nation has a population to be on their own and prestige to preserve.

Anything biafra I repeat is dead and buried.....nailed Coffin.

Biafra is a curse and death to an average Igbo man and should be thrown away.

Igbo Republic can as well save the future.

only time shall tell......if biafra dint die with ojukwu i dont tink it will die with mnk.....since 1950's biafra has been on our lips uptill today...more than 6million people and counting hav died for the sake of biafra...what makes u idiot think killing kanu will stop biafra...u said kanu atagnated igboland....last time i checked he never held any political office...havent u asked urself nigeria has more than 20 radio stations and nnamdi has only radio biafra yet the igbos chose abandon ur 20 stations to listen to him...kanu spoke bad about some people normal...what about the times he spoken in favour of benues.plateaus and others wen herdsmen come calling?as long as the marginalisation.killings and poor economy....biafra wil never die
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by berrystunn(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:
Hate kanu or love him you can not deny the fact he made us see the fulani agenda , and made us all reject the wickedness in the form of RUGA

And that's why the government is after him

Since when ?
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Onizuka: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
jude79:

Living in denial, confession comes later, most of the people that supports this your write-up will eventually be killed by Fulani herdsmen, just like kanu's 2014 prediction.

Same way must of the people who support Nnamdi Cownu will be killed by Unknown gun men ��
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Seun360(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:

The fraud dey baff up sha o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by Unrated900(m): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:
Hate kanu or love him you can not deny the fact he made us see the fulani agenda , and made us all reject the wickedness in the form of RUGA

And that's why the government is after him

Sharap there
His
Words are too ash hatred
He has caused breach of agreement and law so far
The govt won’t give him a second Chance again
Idiot Biafra big
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by omotola90(m): 12:10am On Jun 30, 2021
brosom:

MUMU!!

I think he was tranquilized there...
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by anselm791(m): 12:14am On Jun 30, 2021
moshino:

You said you are not impressed with what he wrote, so apparently you have better ideas, so lets read it then. Don't squirm out now, show us what you got.

But shouldn't Prof be the one to be asking this of me?
What are you, the panel of judges?
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by calcal: 12:17am On Jun 30, 2021
The SE politicians are not happy about the arrest anyway.

WHY?

That's their bargaining tool to chasing out from FG
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by sencekompis: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2021
FAROOQ IS A TERRORIST
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by moshino(m): 12:35am On Jun 30, 2021
anselm791:

But shouldn't Prof be the one to be asking this of me?
What are you, the panel of judges?

Its a PUBLIC forum, anyone can ask. Sounds like you don't have it.
Re: No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi by ceejay10(m): 12:58am On Jun 30, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Remains FG to get death penalty for us, and for God sake take him to more courageous judge. Binta is weak
I am not a MNK fan. Never will. But death penalty for what exactly?. When did agitation became a death penalty?. Make una dey use una brain small abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) / Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri / CNN's Amanpour Talks About Her Interview With Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.