Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... (1514 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity (2) (3) (4)

Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... by ScamHunter: 1:58am On Jun 20, 2022
So on my campaign drive today, a lady told me plainly that she is voting Atiku Abubakar. I told her that this election, though between the good, the bad and the ugly, there is absolutely no need to factor in Atiku, who as far as I'm concerned is neither here nor there. Even the man seems indifferent.

This election should be between the best and the worst. Nigerians should either reach a consensus to hand the country to Obi to help make it work or simply vote in Tinubu to finish it patapata so that eye go clear everybody. Any choice they make, I agree.

The good news is she will now Obify.

Join the coming tornado. It is a movement.
Vote Peter Obi

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... by spearman(m): 3:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Pandora Voice of Alice Peter Obi too na common thief too. Same as Athifku. Don't matter how much. Thief na thief. Pandora Voice of Alice, beau of Valentine Obienyem, Peter Obi na "Global Developer"

Re: Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... by chukwuibuipob: 4:38am On Jun 20, 2022
sad who cares if she vote for the Cameroonian ? But she shouldn’t beg pipu for urgent 5k to fix her hair/buy indomie chop oo sad.

The Cameroonian told us that his mission is to make his friends RICH

76 Likes

Re: Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... by MRSALT: 5:58am On Jun 20, 2022
spearman:
Pandora Voice of Alice Peter Obi too na common thief too. Same as Athifku. Don't matter how much. Thief na thief. Pandora Voice of Alice, beau of Valentine Obienyem, Peter Obi na "Global Developer"
Oga, Obi was cleared of any complicity by EFCC, Police and even opposition PDP house members. Try another lies. This one won't fly.

Re: Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... by YourhealthNG2(m): 6:18am On Jun 20, 2022
The mobilisation continues...

APC and PDP looters and their supporters are afraid of the Peter Obi tsunami deep down within their hearts but they're still hanging on to straws - resorting to their last card, which is primordial tribal and ethnic sentiments. Soon their eyes go clear...

We have several months of person to person and door to door campaign and mobilisation to do to sweep away the current political bandits forever and take back naija..

Re: Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... by Eniitankorede: 6:49am On Jun 20, 2022
MRSALT:

Oga, Obi was cleared of any complicity by EFCC, Police and even opposition PDP house members. Try another lies. This one won't fly.

Show us where he was cleared by EFCC. No word of mouth required.
Re: Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... by Eniitankorede: 6:50am On Jun 20, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

APC and PDP looters and their supporters are afraid of the Peter Obi tsunami deep down within their hearts but they're still hanging on to straws - resorting to their last card, which is primordial tribal and ethnic sentiments. Soon their eyes go clear...

We have several months of person to person and door to door campaign and mobilisation to do to sweep away the current political bandits forever and take back naija..

Obi has always been a featherweight. He will lose woefully because nobody knows him in NIGERIA, apart from IPOB terrorists.
Re: Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... by joyandfaith: 6:55am On Jun 20, 2022
spearman:

What was the outcome of police investigation?

Re: Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... by joyandfaith: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Obi has always been a featherweight. He will lose woefully because nobody knows him in NIGERIA, apart from IPOB terrorists.

Yes,,they don't know him. 90% of voters are suffering from cerebral dysfunction due to poverty, greediness, and nepotism.

Re: Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... by Walkee: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2022
On what basis do you people rank Obi higher than Tinubu? I see things like these and can't help but wonder if it's influence of alcohol or methamphetamine
Re: Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... by Walkee: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

Obi was literally a PDP member few weeks ago cheesy
Re: Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... by Axis313(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2022
One thing you guys don't know is that if Obi is elected as president,he will decamp back to PDP.
Re: Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... by lereinter(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2022
All this obifrauds are just liars

You don't win apc or tinubu fans

Only pdp and Atiku

Why

You people are just ipob and apc impostors

Re: Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2022
MRSALT:

Why did Pandora papers, an independent foreign investigative journalism firm indict Obi for hiding stolen funds from Anambra in foreign accounts, also why did Mr Pandora thief not declare his assets, which even Buhari did?

Because Peter Obi stole. Obi supporters are tribal bigots...any Yoruba man or Hausa or delta man voting Obi is voting for IPOB's terrorism and bigotry.
Re: Lady Says She's Voting Atiku Abubakar, I Told Her This... by ScamHunter: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
APC and PDP are saying we cannot but we know that we can

Osun Election: Hoodlums Destroy Shops Belonging To Igbos In Osogbo (video) / What Peter Obi Is Doing To Atiku And Tinubu Is Not Good-awuzie / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting Sokoto (pictures)