Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism (902 Views)

If Obi Doesn't Condemn Datti's Treasonable Comments, Then He Is Guilty - Omokri / These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by Muna4real(f): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
It's no longer news that kanu has been arrested and charged for terrorism. Let's say this is the Court room, prove that kanu is guilty. You are to speak as either Nigeria's attorney,or ipob's.

Nnamdi kanu vs federal government of Nigeria.

Myndd44
OAM4j
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by meobizy(f): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Leave the act to the real life attorneys.
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by sweetshisha: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
cool

He is not charged for Terrorism Atleast not yet

His charges are clear

1: Treason { the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.}

2: running illegal society : 5 eastern State Executive issued an executive order Proscribing the group named IPOB and all its activities deemed illegal and outlawed

3: Money laundering; Money laundering is the process of changing large amounts of money obtained from crimes, such as drug trafficking, into origination from a legitimate source. It is a crime in many jurisdictions with varying definitions. It is a key operation of the underground economy.

4: Jumping bail

1 Like

Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by Sirchef: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Leave that one for kanu lawyer.
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by richmond500: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Muna4real:
It's no longer news that kanu has been arrested and charged for terrorism. Let's say this is the Court room, prove that kanu is guilty. You are to speak as either Nigeria's attorney,or ipob's.

Myndd44
OAM4j
Is it not the zoo republic again? Good we are now speaking the language every one understandsgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by gidgiddy: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Muna4real:

The terrorism charge against Kanu has long bern struck out. The main charge against him is treasonable felony which carries a maximum 7 term in jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by trutharena: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
gidgiddy:

The terrorism charge against Kanu has long bern struck out. The main charge against him is treasonable felony which carries a maximum 7 term in jail.

When was it strucked out?
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by Asgard73: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nigerian govenment have nothing on Kanu..

They just wan dull the Jew man....

Kanu problem be say he no tight... and no be game man.

He’s just fortunate with matters.

I’d say Kanu tight and Na game man.. matters no for be like this

Still on him Na nnukwu mmadu cool
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by Asgard73: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:

Go and research yourself .. Yoruba man..

Na una dey always claim over sabi.. even if he tell you now.. the Yoruba in you go still show..

Yoruba sef
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by Muna4real(f): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
Is it not the zoo republic again? Good we are now speaking the language every one understandsgrin

Should I clean it and write zoo? I can do that but this is how it's going to be presented in court. Nigeria is still worse than a zoo anyways.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by Muna4real(f): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

He is not charged for Terrorism Atleast not yet

His charges are clear

1: Treason { the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.}

2: running illegal society

3: Money laundering

4: Jumping bail

Hmm, I'm getting new twist to the story. Oya prove your claim.
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by richmond500: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Muna4real:

Should I clean it and write zoo? I can do that but this is how it's going to be presented in court. Nigeria is still worse than a zoo anyways.
yes o, I want to speak as a zoo republican that caught the president of online republic of Biafra with all their chest beating soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by Muna4real(f): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sirchef:
Leave that one for kanu lawyer.

Lol. One of the reasons I opened this thread is for nairalanders to give proof of the terrorism accusations. You see, for some months, nnamdi kanu has been accused of attacking security agents with Esn. But the funny thing about it is that he has always denied them all but yet the government pins it down on him. Any small thing that happens in the south east, nnamdi kanu would be blamed. For some people, it's just their imaginations. They just can't figure out anything and that's why they blame kanu for everything. For some people, it's their wish. They wish nnamdi kanu is guilty and it goes on like that. Provide proof that kanu is guilty of terrorism, they can't. They just feel that he is guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by gidgiddy: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:

Way back in 2017 just before Kanu got bail

https://m.guardian.ng/news/court-strikes-out-six-charges-against-nnamdi-kanu-others/

1 Like

Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by Muna4real(f): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
yes o, I want to speak as a zoo republican that caught the president of online republic of Biafra with all their chest beating soldiers

If you can't provide evidence that proves nnamdi kanu guilty of the allegations, you jejely get out of my thread.
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by richmond500: 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Muna4real:

If you can't provide evidence that proves nnamdi kanu guilty of the allegations, you jejely get out of my thread.
hahahaha, go and save him na.

Thunder fire Ipob miscreants

1 Like

Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by sweetshisha: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by Muna4real(f): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by CandyOps(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
hahahaha, go and save him na.

Thunder fire Ipob miscreants

Fela Anikulapo Ransom-Kuti of blessed memory called Buhari, Yar'dua, Abacha, OBJ and the rest wild animals. He said he was safer inside the prison than in the outside world.

The same government still kill him mama.

What MNK has been saying is not new to Nigeria. I'm surprised when I see Nigerians especially Yorubas act as if MNK is the first to point out the Nigerian govt. So just calm your balls down, bruh.

If God help me, my VISA show I go japa leave una here. Una fit chop the oyeh
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by richmond500: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
CandyOps:

Fela Anikulapo Ransom-Kuti of blessed memory called Buhari, Yar'dua, Abacha, OBJ and the rest wild animals. He said he was safer inside the prison than in the outside world.

The same government still kill him mama.

What MNK has been saying is not new to Nigeria. I'm surprised when I see Nigerians especially Yorubas act as if MNK is the first to point out the Nigerian govt. So just calm your balls down, bruh.

If God help me, my VISA show I go japa leave una here. Una fit chop the oyeh
my problem with him is that he was causing unrest in the country, killing security operatives is very bad

Putting a bounty on Wike's head is enough sef
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by 24kmagic: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
I very much support his arrest.

He wanted to be the new Mandela. But what he fails to realise is that Mandela didn't fight for his people's freedom from a western country.

Nnamdi Kanu's supporters are all idiots. All of them. Somebody that is living in a first world country is the one telling you that he wants to liberate you from the shackles of these dumbo abok!s

Is that how it is done?
He should have come back to lead the fight. How many foolish youths are you guys going to lose before it dawns on you that your Kanu can't take you anywhere?

If I were that judge, I will sentence him to life in prison for misleading so many assholes.

Fools

1 Like

Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by Muna4real(f): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
my problem with him is that he was causing unrest in the country, killing security operatives is very bad

Provide proof that he killed security operatives. That's the purpose of the thread. By the way,did wike not place a bounty on Kanu's head? The problem with you supporters of Buhari is that you will do evil to others and expect them to keep quiet, claiming patriotism.
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by Muna4real(f): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
24kmagic:
I very much support his arrest

Why?
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by CandyOps(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:

I don't follow him so I wouldn't know what he says or does. I'm just saying Nigeria is fvxked up and I don't blame Kanu for wanting out of this contraption since the official documents that bonds Nigeria together is expired.

Look at it from this angle, since we all hate the Igbos so much why not let them go form their own nation

I don't care if Nigeria stays together or breaks up. But I'm sure I'm not having my kids in this country or without dual nationality. If una like make una chop the oyeh
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by richmond500: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Muna4real:

Provide proof that he killed security operatives. That's the purpose of the thread. By the way,did wike not place a bounty on Kanu's head? The problem with you supporters of Buhari is that you will do evil to others and expect them to keep quiet, claiming patriotism.
Oya go and save him na.

So u missed when he ordered his boys to kill security personelle and use Molotov bombs on them?
U missed where he said any NA that sets foot in SE will not go back alive?

Oga, do u expect him to hold a gun before u know he deserve jail?

There is a saying that "ur mouth fit put u for trouble" in this case, NK mouth don put am for trouble.

If u threaten to kill someone and the person dies, Oga na u kill am except u have a strong evidence u are not the one

1 Like

Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by richmond500: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
CandyOps:

I don't follow him so I wouldn't know what he says or does. I'm just saying Nigeria is fvxked up and I don't blame Kanu for wanting out of this contraption since the official documents that bonds Nigeria together is expired.

Look at it from this angle, since we all hate the Igbos so much why not let them go form their own nation

I don't care if Nigeria stays together or breaks up. But I'm sure I'm not having my kids in this country or without dual nationality. If una like make una chop the oyeh
no one hates the Igbo's, the Igbo's insult the country on which our hope is rooted, and as patriotic citizens, we can't allow anyone to insult the country
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Well, we don't have access to the evidence that the government has access to....so expecting us to make a determination on the case with limited information is like asking us to make cement bricks from seawater alone.
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
no one hates the Igbo's, the Igbo's insult the country on which our hope is rooted, and as patriotic citizens, we can't allow anyone to insult the country

We also should not engage in anti-Ibo hate.

On this site, I have seen a lot of anti-Ibo hate, and for that matter...a lot of hate for other tribes. At some point we have to give up the hate and act like mature people.
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by richmond500: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Beancounter93:

We also should not engage in anti-Ibo hate.

On this site, I have seen a lot of anti-Ibo hate, and for that matter...a lot of hate for other tribes. At some point we have to give up the hate and act like mature people.
No one hates Igbo's like the way Igbo's hate the North, even before Buhari came, the north has been collecting insults from Igbo's and they didn't attack back.
Let Igbo learn to accept insults like they dish to others
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by richmond500: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
CandyOps:

Kanu was never the right person, he has brought hatred on Igbo's, its time the Igbo's apologize to other Nigerians especially the northern Nigeria that they have always insulted.
But that's not my business, I don't like the country either but I can't fold my arms and have someone insult it and get away with it. We go die ontop the matter, cos if we don't respect the country, how will the whites respect us when we finally run away from the country.
I want to run away and beat my chest that I am a Nigerian
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
No one hates Igbo's like the way Igbo's hate the North, even before Buhari came, the north has been collecting insults from Igbo's and they didn't attack back.
Let Igbo learn to accept insults like they dish to others

Let us all give up the insults really

One Nairalander I used to respect used to sound all right..till he fell for the bait of tribal bigotry and started partaking. He now looks as bad as the people whose tribe he attacks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Akwa Ibom State / Sit At Home Strike For Igboho And His Aides In Yorubaland. / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.