Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism (907 Views)

If Obi Doesn't Condemn Datti's Treasonable Comments, Then He Is Guilty - Omokri / These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by richmond500: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Beancounter93:

Let us all give up the insults really

One Nairalander I used to respect used to sound all right..till he fell for the bait of tribal bigotry and started partaking. He now looks as bad as the people whose tribe he attacks.
No one is insulting other tribes.

If u can see, pre-2015, the Igbo were the only people insulting Hausa's and no one was insulting back.

Then after 2015, the Igbos thought Yoruba's are betrayers and added Yoruba to the insult, ofcos the Yoruba won't let that slide and it was between Yoruba and Igbo's but soon after, the Igbo's sees the SS tribe as allies but we weren't interested in the alliance and made it clear to Igbo's that we are better left alone(we actually don't trust any of the big three tribes), the Yoruba's capitalized on that and called the Igbo's land grabbers, this destroyed the Igbo's ego and they said the SS doesn't have an identity, the SS felt insulted by this and had to fire back and it became Nigeria vs Igbo's.
Till now the north is not attacking back yet.

If Igbo's stop attacking, I think there will be peace and we will face only the terrorists which should normally be our major concern
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by techWriter2: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Is it not the park republican again Good we are now speaking the speaking every one understands
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by Ngorbungor(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
gidgiddy:

Way back in 2017 just before Kanu got bail

https://m.guardian.ng/news/court-strikes-out-six-charges-against-nnamdi-kanu-others/

You get time to reply him, many people you see on the platform don't really know how this MNK case be, everybody be were belle face
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by trutharena: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
gidgiddy:

Way back in 2017 just before Kanu got bail

https://m.guardian.ng/news/court-strikes-out-six-charges-against-nnamdi-kanu-others/

Lol. He can’t get off their terrorism charges this time around coz he openly supported ESN killing policemen and soldiers. This is not 2017.

They have all the evidence in the raid on ESN camps that link directly to Kanu so I don’t think Kanu can ever be left the hook.

Let’s just watch and see the charges they will bring by July when he reappears in court.

Court grant us long life till then.
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by trutharena: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Asgard73:

Go and research yourself .. Yoruba man..

Na una dey always claim over sabi.. even if he tell you now.. the Yoruba in you go still show..

Yoruba sef

Lol the guy replied and said 2017.

I know IPOb are empty but I just want him to confess to that before I respond coz I know that’s what he will say.

Now they can use the charge of ESN to charge him for terrorism. They have all the evidences from the raids on the ESN camp and you IPOB terrorist should just sit and watch.

I know the case is still pending from that time but you’ll see FG add more charges. Just watch in July.
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by CandyOps(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
no one hates the Igbo's, the Igbo's insult the country on which our hope is rooted, and as patriotic citizens, we can't allow anyone to insult the country

I hate to admit this but it's the sad truth. Igbos are annoyingly loud. And lack finesse. But I think they deserve a bragging right. it's not easy to go from £2 pounds per individual to where it is at the moment. Considering the way things are economically.

You sound like you know what's up. I like guys that entertain discussions.

So what we should be talking about is how to let them go because we don't like them... or because they are useless to the nations growth. And after we expel them from the entity called Nigeria we will now focus on safeguarding the borders around 'biafra'

It's like this Middle East beef. It's just an ego war btw US and other guys. We just fall to understand that nobody goes out of a negotiation happy. Oil doesn't have as much value as before.

It's time to comes to terms that the oil age has past. It is long gone. But still profitable. So let's talk about the agreement again. The one that is causing all this problem and move on already.

Shey na oil. Wey be say Rockefeller family dey control dey cause all this wahala?

Lets re-negotiate the terms. Instead of taking this old barbaric way. Which kin wahala be this wey person use head enter for this country seff??

Finally money matter. Na so e de be. Especially oil money. Don't fùck with Standard Oil.

I'll say that again. Don't fùck with Standard Oil
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by richmond500: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
CandyOps:

I hate to admit this but it's the sad truth. Igbos are annoyingly loud. But I think they deserve a bragging right. it's not easy to go from £2 pounds per individual to where it is at the moment.

You sound like you know what's up

So what we should be talking about is how to let them go because we don't like them. Not kill them.

It's like this Middle East beef. It's just an ego war btw US and other guys. We just fall to understand that nobody goes out of a negotiation happy. Oil doesn't have as much value as before.

It's time to comes to terms that the oil age has past. It is long gone. But still profitable. So let's talk about the agreement again. The one that is causing all this problem and move on already.

Shey na oil. Wey be say Rothschild family dey control dey cause all this wahala?

Lets re-negotiate the terms. Instead of taking this old barbaric way. Which kin wahala be this wey person use head enter for this country seff??

Finally money matter. Na so e de be. Especially oil money. Don't fùck with Shell Oil
Igbo's hasn't said they want to leave the country, its just ipob that are terrorising the country. We want them to be defeated so everyone can join hands and talk about the future, Ipob is in our way and needs to be eraficated
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by CandyOps(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
Igbo's hasn't said they want to leave the country, its just ipob that are terrorising the country. We want them to be defeated so everyone can join hands and talk about the future, Ipob is in our way and needs to be eraficated

Like I said don't fùck with Shell Oil, boy. It's better you strike a deal with him or forget the oil. If it's oil leave it for Shell or sell for them.

If you don't get this then I'm only wasting my time
Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by gidgiddy: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:

Lol. He can’t get off their terrorism charges this time around coz he openly supported ESN killing policemen and soldiers. This is not 2017.

They have all the evidence in the raid on ESN camps that link directly to Kanu so I don’t think Kanu can ever be left the hook.

Let’s just watch and see the charges they will bring by July when he reappears in court.

Court grant us long life till then.

I dont think people like you understand. In criminal matters, what a person said, and what he did, are two different things. The court is more interested in what was done than what was said. Kanu nay have vocally supported whatever, but the judge is not going to convict him for what he supported verbally.

To convict Kanu, you would have to prove that people attacked police on his direct orders. You will need strong evidence for that such as eyewitness.

Another thing is that Kanu and IPOB have consistently denied any hand in the attacks on Police, and the judge will take that into account. The case is dead in the water without hard evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu:Assuming We Are In A Court, Prove That Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of terrorism by trutharena: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
gidgiddy:

I dont think people like you understand. In criminal matters, what a person said, and what he did, are two different things. The court is more interested in what was done than what was said. Kanu nay have vocally supported whatever, but the judge is not going to convict him for what he supported verbally.

To convict Kanu, you would have to prove that people attacked police on his direct orders. You will need strong evidence for that such as eyewitness.

Another thing is that Kanu and IPOB have consistently denied any hand in the attacks on Police, and the judge will take that into account. The case is dead in the water without hard evidence

Lol maybe you are mistaking Nigeria for America here.

Just relax and let’s watch. You will know whether they have cogent evidence against him from the ESN camp raids or not.

Only time will tell who is right between us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak / What Boris Did To PMB For Kidnapping British Citizen Pictures / Did Southern Kaduna, Benue And Plateau Fight Against Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.