Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,233 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow (65081 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by piagetskinner(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2021
See him long face like camel
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2021
HIS IDOLS HAS FAILED HIM,HIS AN IDOL WORSHIPER MIXING CHRISTIANITY WITH IDOLS ALONG WITH HIS FOOLISH CONSPIRATORS WHO HAV ALL FAILED AND FALLEN FLAT. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY OBLITERATE HIM AND HIS COHARTS FOR ALL THE TERRIBLE CRIMES THEY COMMITTED,FR RELEASING HARDENED PRISONERS TO TAKE LIVES TO BRAINWASHING IGBO YOUTHS TO SHED INNOCENT BLOOD. angry THE EAST IS NOW A SHELL ON ITS OWN WITH TENSION AND FEAR IN AIR. ALL MY PPL TALK ABOUT IS "EGBE NA ONWU". GOD PLS SAVE THE EAST FROM IDOL WORSHIP WHICH IS DEATH IN FSH AMEN. angry
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by orazx: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2021
post=103209851:
Lol grin cheesy wink

Why not?!
The Cow go show am shege and knock him into his grave.
Since he sees himself and his brainwashed fowls as animals.

Lol cheesy
Already?!

Na sharp sharp tins now?
Odikwa serious grin cheesy wink

Odikwa seriously serious!!!
shocked shocked shocked

As seen somewhere on cyberspace...... cheesy

I can see how senseless some people can be,
Now I see it’s a crime to ask for divorce from a marriage that isn’t working.
I am sure you’re a Yoruba, I was born and brought up here, I am a Igbo man and I still rule my territory, you know why? Because the Yorubas are cowards.
I use them to get whatever I want.
They are weak and easy to control.
Next time sit well and ask your brain to post for you.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by KESSO1234(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Rufai you be cow already ,, stop writing what u can't do , u are a big fool for saying rubbish things ; Thunder [color=#770077][/color] seewil kill u
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by KESSO1234(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Rufai you be cow already ,, stop writing what u can't do , u are a big fool for saying rubbish things ; Thunder [co0077][/color] seewil kill u
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Wisefellow(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Today is Nnamdi Kanu, tomorrow may be governor El-Rufai and next tomorrow may be Bashir El- Rufai...

Just saying
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by ubee(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hold up! I know countless Nigerians across the country still use their Twitter via the help of VPN's but one would think the governors and their entire nuclear family at least will avoid the app during the entire duration in order to show leadership by example.
A governor should ensure that he and his family don't contribute to a culture of the citizenry flouting laws of a country abi?
Smh. Chai!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Useless cunt.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by 1Dray(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
Lol, I think the north should utilize this chance.
The insults from Ipob on them don too much, they were not attacking back like Yorubas.

Ipob has been having insult immunity before 2015, they are now reaping the fruit of their labour in gbas gbos form grin

And this lousy fool wants us to believe he's from SS.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by 1Dray(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Abdul05:
I know that cownu would prefer death than to live in buhar's cage .

Nevertheless, justice must take its course...

Say bye bye to kanu grin

Dare it and you won't live to tell the story.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by SAMTOBIJU(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Olarewaju89:
Everybody just get him or her time to trend...

Baba ijesa
Chidima ojukwu
Nnamdi Kanu....

. Bloggers are in big money now. Too many sensational news. They will just be cashing out

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls / Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House / Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.