Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow (65095 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by muykem: 3:40am On Jun 30, 2021
Abdul05:
I know that cownu would prefer death than to live in buhar's cage .

Nevertheless, justice must take its course...

Say bye bye to kanu grin

They would have cease his bet and other items of suicide.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by waldigit: 3:48am On Jun 30, 2021
yamunla:
I pity this boys future..

in his mind he is catching cruise
South east needs to be United and strategic in achieving their goals.
You have too many traitors in leadership. Kanu has a lot of potential to mobilise the youth to effect revolution. I expected him to start a party like Sowore did in South West. Another option is the representation at National Assembly where motion for restructuring can be moved. 2023 would have been his great chance to achieve great revolution in the east. Anyway it's never too late. We move.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Gval123: 3:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Lock a whole cow? is this guy mad? Buhari value that cow pass u.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by moshino(m): 4:13am On Jun 30, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
The problem with ibos is their mouth.

How many Ibos do you know, or have ever had a personal encounter with? And what is wrong with their mouth?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by moshino(m): 4:15am On Jun 30, 2021
muykem:
They would have cease his bet and other items of suicide.

What "bet" should they cease?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by naijaebay: 4:20am On Jun 30, 2021
Mr. Bottleneck Hell-rufai, who asked for your opinion?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by DCatt: 4:38am On Jun 30, 2021
They said Nnamdi Kanu is gentle now.

I think rearresting him is a mistake, this is what he and his people want to save themselves from the embarrassment they got from the north who now say they need Igbos gone from Nigeria.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by jude79(m): 4:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Only fulanis do it with cows, he's an igbo man, and a human being, he can only do it with a woman. Anyway I'm not surprised, one of the zoo predator Fulani animal representing his specie.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by DCatt: 5:06am On Jun 30, 2021
Sowore didn't start any party in the "South west" and can't, maybe for his Ijawland. Haven't you seen where he said "my parents spoke ijaw but Yoruba poluted us?" Only Yoruba can create a party for youths in Yorubaland.
waldigit:

South east needs to be United and strategic in achieving their goals.
You have too many traitors in leadership. Kanu has a lot of potential to mobilise the youth to effect revolution. I expected him to start a party like Sowore did in South West. Another option is the representation at National Assembly where motion for restructuring can be moved. 2023 would have been his great chance to achieve great revolution in the east. Anyway it's never too late. We move.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:15am On Jun 30, 2021
When fighting you build strong defence around you.... Lay mines, ambush sites all it takes to prevent the enemy from getting to you.

I hope they'll arrest bandits and Boko Haram leaders too?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Dcaliphate(m): 5:20am On Jun 30, 2021
OnionBandit:
Chai, wetin cow for do Nnamdi Kanu inside prison ehn, you go think say e pass as e be, Aswearugad

Na those big horns e go take tear Mazi dirty ballz
Talks like this is why your kpekus snells like crayfish
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Hope027(m): 5:21am On Jun 30, 2021
And your father will be locked up one day with a goat. Idiot
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by ORIAYO70(m): 5:31am On Jun 30, 2021
HonNL:
Bashir El-Rufai, one of the sons of Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State, has mocked Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), over his arrest.

He made these statements via Twitter.

Bashir El Rufai

Bashir El Rufai

We know say una go run una mouth well, even if he was locked up with goat he still stands for what he stood for.

My take, Kanu would have maintain his ground then rather than running away, I can't obey a leaders been in trances or proxy giving instructions from his unknown abode.

If u want to lead a battle you stood by it not been in Israel or Uk n be making mouth.

They will say one his coward now we see who the coward is...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by richmond500: 5:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
The North did not celebrate this much when Shekau was killed. I wonder why?
Shekau supporters were not on NL and twitter insulting the north.
Most of us are not just rejoicing, we are actually tauting the supporters that insult people at every given opportunity
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 30, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
The problem with ibos is their mouth.
They talk too much. On Facebook, Twitter and Nairaland.

They use discriminating terms to describe people and call them Al sort of horrible names..

It's annoying I swear.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Unrated900(m): 5:38am On Jun 30, 2021
SmartProf:
He is even suggesting that a whole cow be locked up with Kanu... it's like he doesn't want Buhari to sleep well.

Now that he has been arrested won’t buhari sleep well
See how una oga gentle after arrest
A mere man can’t fight the govt
Owerri people would be jubilating right away
Useless ipob pig
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by JohnOkolo: 5:40am On Jun 30, 2021
HonNL:
Bashir El-Rufai, one of the sons of Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State, has mocked Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), over his arrest.

Bashir El Rufai

Bashir El Rufai

Please not a Cow but with a Dead Carcass, think of Animal rights when you talk next time Mr Bashir El-Rufia. A Cow deserves better treatment to Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Localmann(m): 5:43am On Jun 30, 2021
Rubbish
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by izubext007: 6:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Insecurity is not the business of the south east. We are not good at that, but let's it be importation and export , we are good ........ So this fool should not speak further .
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by HantaVirus(m): 6:06am On Jun 30, 2021
Latakia:
Kanu the terrorist said worst than that.

You're right.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by slowice(m): 6:11am On Jun 30, 2021
And the ode used vpn to post trash grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Mozegee: 6:13am On Jun 30, 2021
This guy is as useless like his father. He talk any how without minding his utterance.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by StreetFight: 6:24am On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
Lol, I think the north should utilize this chance.
The insults from Ipob on them don too much, they were not attacking back like Yorubas.

Ipob has been having insult immunity before 2015, they are now reaping the fruit of their labour in gbas gbos form grin

Several, not all IPOB miscreants are idiots, but their fighting spirit is legendary. KANU is a legend. We all can't fold our hands while Fulani herdsmen kill us all.

KANU, we know, who are you lazy youth?

Any Southerner that speaks against the political interest of fellow Southerners is a traitor and traitors die miserably.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Yeancahmie007(m): 6:25am On Jun 30, 2021
HonNL:

Bashir El Rufai

Bashir El Rufai

Twitter ba ??
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by rigarmortis: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2021
How about the video of the bandit leader bragging to have killed police and soldiers. When will the man be arrested. The man was bragging about it and police were clapping for him
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Sanni45(m): 6:27am On Jun 30, 2021
Olarewaju89:
Everybody just get him or her time to trend...

Baba ijesa
Chidima ojukwu
Nnamdi Kanu....

grin

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by richmond500: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2021
StreetFight:

Several, not all IPOB miscreants are idiots, but their fighting spirit is legendary. KANU is a legend. We all can't fold our hands while Fulani herdsmen kill us all.

KANU, we know, who are you lazy youth?

Any Southerner that speaks against the political interest of fellow Southerners is a traitor and traitors die miserably.
Ode, some of us are doing legit legal business, we can understand and maneuver our way to suit the changing govt policies and still grow.
But we can't survive when a set of people decide to put our state into one anarchy loving place, I would normally be OK to live in borno withou insurgencies, if ur political interest affect my normal struggle, I will fight u too
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Owologbo(m): 6:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Abdul05:
I know that cownu would prefer death than to live in buhar's cage .

Nevertheless, justice must take its course...

Say bye bye to kanu grin

Look at this thing from the cow republic of nigeria and it's shitty cow brain foaming over a tweet from a fellow cow.
What is the cow son of a bandit doing on Twitter? Abi cow don't respect their cow president order?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Ojikutubaba: 6:39am On Jun 30, 2021
At least we all know he ain't a Bastard
Mozegee:
This guy is as useless like his father. He talk any how without minding his utterance.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow by Steve28: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2021
post=103209851:
Lol grin cheesy wink

Why not?!
The Cow go show am shege and knock him into his grave.
Since he sees himself and his brainwashed fowls as animals.

YOU MUST BE A MAD PERSON...
Lol cheesy
Already?!
Na sharp sharp tins now?
Odikwa serious grin cheesy wink

Odikwa seriously serious!!!
shocked shocked shocked

As seen somewhere on cyberspace...... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers / Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.