Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Trading Crypto. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Trading Crypto. (982 Views)

I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. / The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Trading Crypto. by Lefty500: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hello,this is extreme crypto this is where we'll be telling you things you need to know before you start trading cryptocurrency.

Well, a lot of people just pick up their phone or their laptop and say they want to start trading cryptocurrency, actually it is a nice idea but there are some set of rules that have to guide you before you enter into it.
I've been trading crypto for almost half a decade now and I've been liquidated, profitable and sometimes I have to start all over again before I understand that there are some things that have to be in place, a set of rules that no matter what, it has to be followed and I'm here to share the rules with you.

The main reason why I'm doing that is that, I want you to learn from my own history because one if you don't learn from history how are you going to to rewrite the future? your whole future is very important now, so it is better you learn from somebody else's mistake than you committing the same mistake, somebody has made a mistake and has documented it and find the solution around the mistake and the best way for you is to learn from it instead of you committing the same mistake so let's get started now.

1. KNOW HOW MUCH TO INVEST.
- Don't invest at the cost of ruining your life: your investment should only be something almost insignificant if you lose it, well it will hurt you a bit but that should not be the end of your life.
- Don't invest more than you can afford to lose: actually it is a business, it is a trade you sometimes lose and you sometimes win so if at all you are losing it should be something you can afford to lose not something that it will be too much for you to lose.

2. LEARN TO INSURE YOUR CAPITAL
- Stop loss: the meaning of stop loss is that when you are running at loss at a particular point your loss should be stopped
- Risk management: risk management is if you are opening a position what is your risk reward ratio.

3. TRADE SPOT THEN MARGINS OR FUTURES.
4. DON'T BE A HERO TO FIGHT THE TREND.
5. NO GOOD ASSETS.
6. EXITS AT THE FIRST SIGHT OF BEARISHNESS.
7. PLAN.
8. KEEP IT SHORT AND SIMPLE.
9. PRACTICE AND TRADE.
10. LEARN UNLEARN AND RELEARN.

WATCH BELOW TO GET THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE REMAINING RULES.

Join our telegram for free signal update and more crypto lesson
https:///x3mcrypto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXDqOTGTArg
Re: Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Trading Crypto. by lathrowinger: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Trading Crypto. by Lefty500: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hello and welcome to X3MCRYPTO. Today we'll be talking about #RiskManagement, how to insure your capital the definitive guide to safeguard your trading capital in #cryptocurrency.

You might have been hearing about risk management a lot, it is what is flying around whatever the commodity you trade, whatever the market you are in, you will always hear risk management, risk management, but it's only few traders that actually manage their risk because trading is very risky so you need to manage the risk, this is the reason why almost 90 percent of traders are losing money and also the reason why people are failing in cryptocurrency trading, this is also the reason why i have lost money in the in the past too because, you think you know what you are doing and you know how to manage the risk but if you are not strict with your risk management you will keep losing money so that is why professional traders, they have a very strict risk management because they know that they might go wrong many many times but what will make them stay in the market and still be trading in the market is having a strict risk management.

This is what most newbies don't know they just think that just going into a trade and you get it right most of the time you might not get it right so what you need to do is to have a very strict risk management and, when we are talking about risk management it has a lot of things involved in it.

In this video you will learn:
1. What is the idea amount to start trading cryptocurrency.
2. How professional cryptocurrency traders set stop loss.
3. How to determine the right trading position size.

Join us on telegram for more crypto related post and free trading signal search for x3mcrypto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFOFhYwfd6Y
Re: Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Trading Crypto. by Lefty500: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hello and welcome, today we'll be talking about the anatomy of a Japanese candlestick. Most of us will be hearing about candlestick candlestick ,it is the most popular price action in many charting tools application that's what a lot of traders use and even new beginners, when they introduce them to trading they just tell them that okay this is candlestick this is what you use they don't know that there are other different ways to read price actions and they don't know how to read candlestick properly. They just go into trading and thinking that okay when I see a green candle, I'll buy and when I see a red candle I will sell.

In the video, you will learn:
How a candle is formed
What determines if a candle will be red or green.
Popular candle stick to watchout for will trading.
Explanation of Doji candle, Hammer Candle, and shooting star candle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQXEszrn-PY
Re: Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Trading Crypto. by Lefty500: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2021
In this Video you will learn how to navigate the Binance Window Application, from A-Z. This video well explained.

You Learn things like
limit order
market order
stop limit
OCO (One Cancel The Other).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMPcNThng8c
Re: Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Trading Crypto. by Lefty500: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
BOLLINGER BANDS

It's developed by John Bollinger in the 80's
Bolinger band is popular because it's used by most professionals across the world
It consists of 3 bands, upper bands, middle band which is 20 period sma and lower bands
This is an example of how bolinger band looks like. Don't worry I will explain how we can incorporate it into our trading soon .
The price keeps fluctuating between the upper band, middle band and the lower bands.
90% of the time, the price is always within the band, so the band is like a channel
When the price first start from the lower band, it will try to touch the middle band, once it touches it and cross it, it moves to touch the upper band, most of the times, in case the price reverses before or immediately it touches the middle band, it most of the time returns to the lower band again.
Another important thing to understand is that, the size of the bolingerband keeps changing. So if BB is very wide, that is, there's a lot of distance between the upper band and the lower band, it indicates volatility, if the distance is narrow, the volatility is low.
Bollinger bands helps identify which trend the market is following.
There are 3 types of market trends
Up, down or sideways .
In an uptrend the price remains within the middle band and upper band.
In a flat market the price fluctuates with the band.
In a downtrend, the price remains within the middle band and the lower band

When the price nears the upper band, you prepare to go short, and when the price is at the lower band you prepare to go short long .
Please note that bolingerband works better when you combine it with candle stick signals, just make sure if we should actually take the trade or not.
Another thing to pay attention to, if the price crosses above the upper band, it means the price are relatively high.

Long Strategy
• When the price is at the lower band it is consider to be over sold, get ready to go long.
• Look if the price has gotten to a major or minor support level.
• Look out for candle stick pattern to confirm your entry point.
• Don’t forget to set stop loss.
Long Strategy
• When the price is at the lower band it is consider to be over sold, get ready to go long.
• Look if the price has gotten to a major or minor support level.
• Look out for candle stick pattern to confirm your entry point.
• Don’t forget to set stop loss.

Let’s take a look at some examples and understands how the strategy works.

WATCH MORE HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=borfsHO-HcQ
Re: Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Trading Crypto. by Lefty500: 6:03am On Oct 08, 2021
In the Video you will learn about hammer candlestick and shooting star candlestick, and win your trades effortlessly.
you will learn the psychology behind the formation of the hammer candlestick and the shooting star candlestick, you will also learn how to open a trade with the hammer and shooting star candlesticks.

There is a giveaway in this video, you don't want to miss it, take action and you could be our lucky winner.

Follow us on Telegram @x3mcrypto to get free trading signal

#tradingview #binance #Cryptocurrency #bollingerbands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbU884HaPhA

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Fake : Wedding Is More Of A Scam / Ok / Abia Undergraduate Gives Birth To Set Of 5 Babies At FMC Umuahia (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.