Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Ok - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ok (977 Views)

Ok / Ok / Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by namiji2598: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Ok by Karleb(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ole ni e.

Return that card to the owner.

Millions of naira but you can't retrieve your line with less than N5k.

God will punish you! angry

10 Likes

Re: Ok by Nlanalyst: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Thief!

3 Likes

Re: Ok by jimmyolasun: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ole dey disguise.. shaa know say if Dem catch you, naa suya you go turn..

3 Likes

Re: Ok by Kingkali: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Make mod move am to front page? Or make them ban your acct? I don't get you! Mynd44 thou!

2 Likes

Re: Ok by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
namiji2598:
Seriously speaking, this month me and my family have been through a lot, the bank are not helping matters at all
So many things have happened, straight to the point
How can I withdraw millions of naira using an ATM details when the sim card is no longer here with us?
If you can do it, that's showing me the way to it, no details will be given to u please. Or you can clone the sim card for us to receive the OTP, please mention me
Its urgent. no games, no foul play

Admin please FP
... Oga simply visit the customer service centre of your bank and ask them to change the former number you used to register the ATM card and give them your new phone number.
Stop acting as if you want to steal from somebody.

3 Likes

Re: Ok by MCKitchen(f): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin only the clone simcard have given your info out. Your quest to rich is still far as far as am concerned. Get lost local made kparawo

3 Likes

Re: Ok by oluplus(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
namiji2598:
Seriously speaking, this month me and my family have been through a lot, the bank are not helping matters at all
How can I withdraw millions of naira using an ATM details when the sim card is no longer here with us?
If you can do it, that's showing me the way to it, no details will be given to u please. Or you can clone the sim card for us to receive the OTP, please mention me

Admin please FP

If you can't go about it the legal way, you are a thief.

5 Likes

Re: Ok by Gentlerespect76: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
namiji2598:

Admin please FP

I have a feeling you are not telling it all. Whatever the case, avoid crime.

3 Likes

Re: Ok by ahnie: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Guy has picked....just make sure you're not caught, because if you them catch you I would gladly watch your pics and use it as screensaver.

2 Likes

Re: Ok by ahnie: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
This guy is trying to steal from somebody.

4 Likes

Re: Ok by jmoore(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
namiji2598:

Admin please FP
I can help you.

Give me your phone number.

And your address

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Gloriagee(f): 6:37am On Mar 12, 2022
Millions with an Atm. I hope you know most atms have cctv camera, they'll still catch you wink

1 Like

Re: Ok by shege45: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2022
namiji2598:

Admin please FP
lol scammer
Re: Ok by ahnie: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2022
Haven't anyone noticed the op has bn acting desperately since the start of March?
Just my observation Sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New In! 10 inches Andriod Tablets / Are There Any Problem Free People In This Country, Please Show Thyself / Change You Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.