Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. (6605 Views)

Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father / My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Ulforex: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
was at popular nwoke udi bar in Awka yesterday relaxing and enjoying myself. I went through codedrums site, opened one of the profiles and picked up her number and charted her up. It happens she stays down unizik school's gate. She sent her lodge and room number to me, got there and met two beautiful girls. Her friend immediately left us, this girl is extremely beautiful and accommodating and can Bleep very well. Didn't have much of her because it was just a short time. I will definitely take her to a hotel for all night by next week. Would have love to date her but for the fact that I met her through hookup site is no no to me. Why is most of our girls into hookup these days?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Kingozymandias(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Who is giving birth to all these weak men? Daily I am reading on the internet that men are becoming more like women and at times I think it's abit exaggerated but when I read rubbish trash like this truly I believe they maybe right after all.

Who is raising all these weak men ? Who is giving birth to all these men?

This is why it's important for children to have a father in their life . Women stop trying to be single mums the result is never good

Just look at this one for example ... This is supposed to be someone's son? Someone's brother ? Someone's father ? Hahahaha I laugh
undecided

Spits

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by mployer(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
How many times will you post this nonsense?

Go and marry her naa. A lot of Yahoo boys are getting married to hookers.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Tbaba001: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Oga did you just ask " why is most of our girls into hook up" ��‍♂️ First of all who is patronizing them because if people like you aren't patronizing them, THEY WILL STOP and we won't be reading stupid write ups like this... Also no be inside hook up you meet her come like her? Why you come de complain ode

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Trash...

I hate slaves
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by zeuss: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Go for her if u can......everyother girl is hooking up somewhere too .....guy life is too short....... nobody's perfect ......pursue happiness

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Helpout12345: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Go and marry her na because both of you are compatible.

A man patronizing olosho is an olosho himself.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by ecolime(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
This fool has fallen in love with a Prostitute.

4 Likes

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Veenbanks(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
There is every tendency for any lady to choose that way of life. If you are not into it as a lady, two things are involved either the Holy Spirit is involved in your life or lack of opportunities.

4 Likes

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by purehustle101(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
I guess your first time of banging a hook up girl. How can a sane man have feelings for a public hole. you need a rehab

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by AndroBlaze: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lol....honestly most of you guys replying can be nicer, we all get the advice you are tying to give the OP.

@OP
Its sad, the question you asked is valid, "why are so many of our young ladies doing hookup and even proud of it". A society that worships money the way we do and has lost its shame is bound to have this kind of problem. To be honest, the future for this country looks very bleak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Share her number bro, I'm planing on a 2 weeks tour in the east soon, first time I'll be visiting any state in the east. I will carry her for one weekend and her friends for the rest.
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by styno121: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Ulforex:
was at popular nwoke udi bar in Awka yesterday relaxing and enjoying myself. I went through codedrums site, opened one of the profiles and picked up her number and charted her up. It happens she stays down unizik school's gate. She sent her lodge and room number to me, got there and met two beautiful girls. Her friend immediately left us, this girl is extremely beautiful and accommodating and can Bleep very well. Didn't have much of her because it was just a short time. I will definitely take her to a hotel for all night by next week. Would have love to date her but for the fact that I met her through hookup site is no no to me. Why is most of our girls into hookup these days?
you met her online and are confused and complaining...
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Fiscus105(m): 3:10am On Sep 26, 2022
The way hook up mentality is growing up rapidly and acceptable among ladies in recent time, few years to come. I'm seeing Husbands to be, not mind walking retired hookers down the aisle.
Even when he has knowledge of her past, it would have be norm by then.

By then, 85% of potential wives would have been involved overtly or covertly in runs in the past.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by SouthSouth1914: 7:14am On Sep 26, 2022
Fiscus105:
The way hook up is going up rapidly among ladies these days, I'm seeing Husbands to be, not mind, walking retired hooker down the aisle in nearest future.

By then 85% of potential wives would have been involved overtly or covertly in runs in the past.

News flash!! Try to raise the bar higher.. As at today, Monday the 26th the percentage is almost 92%. Even as we speak, some ladies would go into runs…

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Mindlog: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Ulforex:

Because they is huge demand for their "services" from men.....when men don't require their "services", those ladies would redirect themselves. When some men see nothing wrong in having sex with them in exchange of money, why should the ladies feel it is wrong, collecting the money for offering their bodies.....it is transactional.

A man can't after having sex with a woman he is not married to, question her morality, is he any better?

For those who are familiar with the Bible, 1 Cor. 6:16 states:

And don’t you realize that if a man joins himself to a prostitute, he becomes one body with her? For the Scriptures say, “The two are united into one.”

8 Likes

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by swarley75(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2022
This one wants to wife Olosho, is it a lack of decent girls or probably low self-esteem, either way the OP must be mad

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Richy4(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Abeg u Sabi this idiomatic expression..." The pot calling the kettle black"...
In this case, is this the right time to use it?.. I no too Sabi English in the Evening grin lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ulforex:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mindlog:

Because they is huge demand for their "services" from men.....when men don't require their "services", those ladies would redirect themselves. When some men see nothing in having sex with them in exchange of money, why should the ladies feel it is wrong, collecting the money for offering their bodies.....it is transactional.

A man can't after having sex with a woman he is not married to, question her morality, is he any better?

For those who are familiar with the Bible, 1 Cor. 6:16 states:

And don’t you realize that if a man joins himself to a prostitute, he becomes one body with her? For the Scriptures say, “The two are united into one.”

First time seeing you quote Bible verses, I almost thought it was Kobojunkie. I was afraid grin I had to re-check the name again.
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by humble1010: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ulforex:

Boss, abeg pass me her contact.
I dey Awka too
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by GloriousGbola: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ulforex:

obligatory

nigga done catch feelings cheesy cheesy

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Mindlog: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
truthsayer009:

First time seeing you quote Bible verses, I almost thought it was Kobojunkie. I was afraid grin I had to re-check the name again.
Nearly spurted out what I was drinking! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Kingozymandias(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
ecolime:
This fool has fallen in love with a Prostitute.

As in this one should not be called a man . What a waste of sperm. Tomorrow he will be on Nairaland crying how his wife made him raise 3 children that he just found out are not his own .

Spits
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Kingozymandias(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
purehustle101:
I guess your first time of banging a hook up girl. How can a sane man have feelings for a public hole. you need a rehab

No this one should be sacrificed. Rehab can't help this type ...
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Kingozymandias(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Antimarraige:
Share her number bro, I'm planing on a 2 weeks tour in the east soon, first time I'll be visiting any state in the east. I will carry her for one weekend and her friends for the rest.

Pls after share the number with me maybe I will fly her out to Abuja to spend the week with me .
So this unfortunate human can commit suicide. Imagine falling in love with a Prostitute. What a wasted human grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Kingozymandias(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Fiscus105:
The way hook up mentality is growing up rapidly and acceptable among ladies in recent time, few years to come. I'm seeing Husbands to be, not mind walking retired hookers down the aisle.
Even when he has knowledge of her past, it would have be norm by then.

By then, 85% of potential wives would have been involved overtly or covertly in runs in the past.

Only a useless wasted human will marrying a hookup / prostitute girl .

Only iliterate, thieves , armed robbers, yahoo boys, drug addict marry such women ...
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Kingozymandias(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
swarley75:
This one wants to wife Olosho, is it a lack of decent girls or probably low self-esteem, either way the OP must be mad

Only very low self-esteem makes a man want to marry such. Maybe he is very ugly or has a disability or maybe he is very very poor ...only these three things can make a man marry a prostitute
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Fiscus105(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Only a useless wasted human will marrying a hookup / prostitute girl .

Only iliterate, thieves , armed robbers, yahoo boys, drug addict marry such women ...

Wen sinners are suffering, the righteous will partake.

If 8 of 10 girls that available are current /ex runs girl and 4 of 10 potential Husband are righteous, won't at least 3 of righteous settle for ex olosho?
Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Kingozymandias(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Fiscus105:

Wen sinners are suffering, the righteous will partake.

If 8 of 10 girls that available are current /ex runs girl and 4 of 10 potential Husband are righteous, won't at least 3 of righteous settle for ex olosho?

Stop talking NONSENSE. Go read your books boy. Only a man with extreme low self-esteem marries a Prostitute. Either he is extremely ugly with a physical deformity maybe missing an eye or a nose , or he is physically disabled maybe has no legs or he is extremely poor, I mean poor like a church rat, so he can't even afford indomie to eat
.only such men marry prostitutes

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. by Fiscus105(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Stop talking NONSENSE. Go read your books boy. Only a man with extreme low self-esteem marries a Prostitute. Either he is extremely ugly with a physical deformity maybe missing an eye or a nose , or he is physically disabled maybe has no legs or he is extremely poor, I mean poor like a church that, so he can't even afford indomie to eat
.only such men marry prostitutes

U re daft, foolish people like u married olosho even with 2 kids somewhere, and they will still be boasting on top of ur stupidity

Get ur sense properly and go out and see trend among ladies.

Go online and see behavior of ladies.

Try to have common sense and stop do gragra

U have brain yet u married a disvirgined lady, why dnt ur foolish creature rejected lady disvirgined by someone else before u claim intelligent superhuman?

Lady u wife that not Virgin ,how ur stupid for nothing like u will know if she ever do runs covertly?

Abeg disappear for wise people to comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of A Househelp Agency(or House Help) / See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral / Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.