Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead (38646 Views)

Heat Wave: Fire Errupts In Upminster, London / Heat Wave: UK exceeds 40°C For The First Time Ever / Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Obsession4u: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2021
I kuku trust my 9ja people over there,we are used to hear already.
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Akinsete19(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Normal heat for northern part of Nigeria is killing some people.
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2021
Hm..
The weather condition in these places is always very extreme. During winter, it's down to 0 degrees. Now, it summer, another high temp.

I don't envy those living abroad because of this extreme weather conditions.
Ours is still a little balanced here.
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by dhtml6(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2021
Naija people will be happy now.
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by sylve11: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2021
49 degree Celsius.........

That's one hell of a temperature. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Twelfthman: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2021
Nawa
I bet an african gene will still survive that.
46°C and 48°C had been recorded in Nigeria and Niger respectively. Quite close to 49
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by axeman2(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2021
The end is near flee from all types of iniquity
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by jordyspices: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Our resident pastor what do you have to say about this
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Cokahot: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Naija Sun na better heat,like you go get sun burn for face. U see even with steady light for yankee, a/c no fit cure them from the heat wave. God made a black man's body to be rugged. Our body system be like volvo,while the whites body be like lexus. God make this kind heat wave no come naija o cos na multiple punishment and bonus punishment be that,my gen cannot carry ac o and we no get 24/7 light for naija so na all of us go burn. Diesel go finish,scarcity go dey,inverter charger go burn explode,e mean say Jesus don near us be that.

1 Like

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Monogamy: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Global warming plus mother nature at work

49 degrees, sun flare is very certain with such temperature
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Goldbw122(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2021
donnie:

Nigeria is in the Holy land
Yeah, you are right, but we are united no matter what, all Nigeria unite.

1 Like

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2021
cococandy:
Climate change is real for real.
“All these liberals and their climate change propaganda.”
Is that not a conservative talking point? I wonder what they are thinking now.

This is not the first time Mother Nature is acting up. I wonder what the liberals would have said had they been around when it rained for 40 days and the entire planet was literally flooded.
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by ceaser: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Na wa o. When the cold come, na extreme snow piles e go come with. Now the heat comes and the wave has again taken 143 souls in just three days.

Tropical Africa apparently has one of the gentliest weather and friendliest climate with the least of natural disasters. However the human aspect is their undoing, being blessed with horrible leadership in all strata.

I'm sure negros will not be among the 143 dead, meaning that they negros race will thrive better in most climates of the world Canada inclusive. However if they were to completely occupy these places like it's their father land, give them 10 years down the line it will have been brought down to the level of underdevelopment of Africa.

It still boils down to terrible leadership.

donnie:

Nigeria is in the Holy land

It's southern Nigeria. It excludes the North.

Cokahot:
Naija Sun na better heat,like you go get sun burn for face. U see even with steady light for yankee, a/c no fit cure them from the heat wave. God made a black man's body to be rugged. Our body system be like volvo,while the whites body be like lexus. God make this kind heat wave no come naija o cos na multiple punishment and bonus punishment be that,my gen cannot carry ac o and we no get 24/7 light for naija so na all of us go burn. Diesel go finish,scarcity go dey,inverter charger go burn explode,e mean say Jesus don near us be that.

grin
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by bluefilm: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Ordinary heat, dem don dey die like fowl

No wonder even the SCAMdemic COVID19 dealt with them

If na to dey do lesbian gay things now, na dia you go dey see dem.

Nonsense. angry

5 Likes

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by cococandy(f): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Rgade:

This is not the first time Mother Nature is acting up. I wonder what the liberals would have said had they been around when it rained for 40 days and the entire planet was literally flooded.

Mmm. I guess since it’s happened before, we shouldn’t do anything even if we can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by captainamiedi1: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2021
Over the years, alot of campaign has been going on global warming with little effort. Alot of money been spent with little done

RIP to the Dead.

Pls can they replace me with the dead?? Nature don't allow vacuum you kwn

1 Like

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Righteousness2(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2021
If people are dying from just the heat on earth today.
Just Imagine what Hell is like.

Ladies and Gentlemen, wake up! Sort out yourself with JESUS Christ. Sort out the Salvation of your Soul Now! The Next Moment is not Guaranteed.

Nothing happening here is comparable to what Hell Fire is. A place where the worm dieth not .

A word they say is enough for the wise.
Good Morning!

2 Likes

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by HEAVEN4444: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2021
GOD done vex

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Sirdan247(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2021
Don't you see where it was stated that it got to
ATH of 49.5°C
Giddiebabalaw:
I trust Nigerians, if other nationals dey die there Nigerians will survive even if the heat degree hit 40 degree C....����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Plut01: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
Agric chickens, if they come maiduguri na him be say they go die be that.... I remember when my brain nearly explode

Highest recorded in Maiduguri this year is 43°. So it is still relatively hot. It is one of those things Nigerians can and will always survive though.

2 Likes

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by PROPEACE: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
Agric chickens, if they come maiduguri na him be say they go die be that.... I remember when my brain nearly explode
Maiduguri temperature never gets to 49 degrees Celsius so they are having a worse experience than you had in Maiduguri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by PROPEACE: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2021
xynerise:
Something we are used to cheesy
We don't get to see 49 degrees here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2021
Kano is learning then.
And I hated the damn Kano city sun. May God comfort the family of the departed and grant the departed rest.
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Nitrofx: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2021
Are you sure you are normal? Do you know how many heat waves has happened in this world? So any natural disaster that happens is judgement. You people will never use your brain. You people will never have sense. You are just a Foolish clown.

donnie:

Forget all that propaganda.... it's JUDGEMENT.

Revelation 16:8-9
[8]And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
[9]And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by xynerise: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2021
PROPEACE:

We don't get to see 49 degrees here.

People who use firewood to cook everyday do grin

2 Likes

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Nitrofx: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Same shit you all said about covid. Ignorant fools

donnie:

Forget all that propaganda.... it's JUDGEMENT.

Revelation 16:8-9
[8]And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
[9]And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by domaya21(f): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2021
Ordinary 49 degrees kill over a hundred? Omo, thats weird
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2021
sad just imagine say na this heat go con go kill person client
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by wealthyhenry(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2021
Africa has their own natural plague but all in all we are far more blessed here in Africa than other continents. However, only as regards nature.

1 Like

Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by EmmanuelBanks: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2021
detroitred41:

Very strong jo.way 30,000mah and 40,000mah power.bank available.
Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.
Same day delivery (Lagos ) Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4
Screenshot when you see this.
what is the price range
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by JuanDeDios: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
We're talking 49.5 here! Even Maid doesn't get hotter.
Re: Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2021
Hmmmm...it's so terrible o.

People saying they are weak and they should go to Africa blah blah blah

You need to know that the walls of buildings are padded to keep the heat in and the cold out.

So in a case of extreme heat, which is very very rare, there's going to be trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members / Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" / UK PM Debate: Presenter, Kate McCann, Collapses Live On Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.