Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira (4747 Views)

Erigga: Yahoo Boys, Abeg Make Una Try Dey Price Polo / Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You A Lot In Life. / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by OyigboUpdate: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Like I told them monkey dey work baboon dey chop grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by OyigboUpdate: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Mods please push to politics anti spam banned me in politics yesterday
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by akeeng: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Shey those clothes looks like same to you? Fix your eyes son

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by FreeSpirited: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2021
So Nnamdi Kanu told you where he bought his clothes abi cos they are same color u have to jumped into conclusion that it's same cloth?....You people are becoming worse version of demented foools by the day...and ur miserable lives can't even motivate u all to have sense

2 Likes

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Oga ooo

Read my signature
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by OyigboUpdate: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2021
akeeng:
Shey those clothes looks like same to you? Fix your eyes son

Good morning from the fendi fighter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by illicit(m): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2021
What if he is wearing the Aba made version that don't cost more than 20k

3 Likes

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by OyigboUpdate: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2021
illicit:
What if he is wearing the Aba made version that don't cost more than 20k
Was he arrested in Aba
Incase u think Nnamdi Kanu fendi embroidered logo track suit is one naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by Ever8090: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2021
After scamming his abs brothers, he can't even patronise them by buying their made in aba clothing
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by RisenJoe(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Cos you are always lying

6 Likes

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by dederocs(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fiendi freedom fighter...ipob donations sweet grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by KingDash: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
bros this one na the aba version oh.. 800k for cloth, that means na everyday I go dey wear that cloth oh.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by Cokahot: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Does it have fended tag inside of it,is it with logo or not. If its 100% wand wash only on the tag,then its fake.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by Emmypure: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ok
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by OnyeObodo: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
The DSS Drugged Nnamdi Kanu and put those clothes on him to achieve the purpose for which A Bastard opened this thread for. Its all about psychological warfare on Igbo youths whom these animals don't really care about. Nnamdi kanu I know will never buy those clothes with his personal money not to talk of public money.

The DSS put those clothes on him to push the narrative that "guyman dey use una money chop life" which is a total lie.

I am not IPOB but Nnamdi Kanu is the most accountable leader I have seen in a recent while. No house to his name and no car to his name from the enormous resources at his disposal.

These stuppid thread can only deceive gullible Nigerians and not people like me.

Igbo and Southern youths have sense. These animals as you already know don't care about you. They are only after your GAS, OIL and Land. Nnamdi Kanu was only trying to save you because he has his fatherland... Biafraland at at heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by Danisaint112(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
The pain of the Fulani terrorists is that one man exposed their crime and Islamization Agenda like no man's business.

Hence the reason for their joy over his arrest.
I laugh at Nigerians being happy over this issue. Just one day, one day you will realise the worth of the Igbos in this country.

And I have said this before and I will say it again;

"The arrest or even death of Nnamdi Kanu cannot stop the course for Biafra. Never."

Rather stir more reactions. To my Igbo brother residing in the North, just incase you hear Nnamdi Kanu is dead start coming back home.

I repeat sell any property and come back home. E get why...

Stay at your own peril. As it stands now, it's all about to get rusty.
I won't say more than this... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by fozapi(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Like I told them monkey dey work baboon dey chop grin

Watch this video and tell me what you think because you said they finished everyone. Lol. Now na cloth you day talk about kanu is not a dirty freedom fighter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC-m1BWqiWE
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by escapefromusa(f): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

For what ?
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Was he arrested in Aba
Incase u think Nnamdi Kanu fendi embroidered logo track suit is one naira

OP shay u smoke weed ni grin grin grin
Don't know that image was photoshoped?
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by OyigboUpdate: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
DjRicky:

OP shay u smoke weed ni grin grin grin
Don't know that image was photoshoped?

Photos of his arrest nawao
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by Rolly22(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Udele your Hatred for Kanu would be your Doom.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira by Iliveforever(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2021
Even if the clothes cost 1m, how is it your business?? leave it for ipob who make the contributions to be pained and not demented fool like you

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Doesn't Want To Let Me Rest Despite Me Being Married / The 29 Sacred Bro Codes Every Man Should Know / What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.