Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? (3056 Views)

Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. / Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by solofresh(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Humans and their stupidity
Oga forget that thing e dey real oo

1 Like

Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
I would have narrated my own version but let it be with me.
Their is more in this life that eye can see.
Dead men walking is real but the rational behind it is something I can't say

1 Like

Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by danietohbadt(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Why not share?
We too can learn one or two things
Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by HitlerGaddafi: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lalasticlala Dominique seun obinoscopy make una come share o
Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by alasan007(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
I’d have love to share my story too but people won’t believe and probably say I made it up so make I kuku de observe
Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by HitlerGaddafi: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
alasan007:
I’d have love to share my story too but people won’t believe and probably say I made it up so make I kuku de observe
Please share.
Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by HitlerGaddafi: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Share please
Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Xenry:
Ghosts exist, they are real and some are even on Nairaland sad. Doubt me if you want to, but that's a fact.
Name their monikers. grin
Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by futurerex: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nonexistent1:
Name their monikers. grin
Nonexistent1 is one of them cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by Ficeo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
kingxsamz:
It's those who entertain such thoughts that'll easily attribute things to ghosts, spirits and hunted houses. See that one up there that said her dad was duped because of the house they parked into. Instead of her to own up to the fact that her dad wasn't careful. See the lamba the other one dropped, where she said the parlour formed into a grave. Haba! grin The other one said all your dishes will be done by the time you wake. Oya na, ghost dishwasher. grin another person will soon come out and say he sees full pot of jollof rice and chicken every morning. cheesy grin
Even Nollywood no do pass this one. grin

Hello Sir, just pray never to fall victim to such scenerio ooo!
Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by kingxsamz(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ficeo:

Hello Sir, just pray never to fall victim to such scenerio ooo!

I don't need to pray for anything. I'm doing just fine. Those who pray the most seems to be the ones who encounter these so called spirits and ghosts.
Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by Ficeo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Back then, as a young bachelor, I got a two bedroom flat because I wanted to marry. I was doing extremely well. I don't owe with regards to house rent.
I got married. My wahala started. My wife had ectopic pregnancy. My source of income reduced to one. I dream a lot. God reveals a lot to me through dreams. I had a dream were I see my landlord. If I am conversing with him, he will turn to a green snake. After like a month after marriage, my wwife became sick. We went to hospital more than five times. I even moved her to UNTH Enugu.
One day, she was on her bed sleeping, two storey building ooo! A green snake came to her window, last floor ooo! My God was with us. I saw it. She was sleep. She was very sick. I rushed, used water near me and poured the snake which was trying to come in if not the net that was closed Fiam! It disappeared. I checked the whole compound, no way. All my neighbors were going through the same wahala. They were all seeing green snakes in their dreams.
To cut the story short, we discovered that our landlord is occultic. We started parking out one after the other.
That same year we packed out, my wife got a job, got pregnant and we have a son now. Things changed immediately.
The truth is, a ghost house is real.

7 Likes

Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by KingWarri: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ficeo:
Back then, as a young bachelor, I got a two bedroom flat because I wanted to marry. I was doing extremely well. I don't owe with regards to house rent.
I got married. My wahala started. My wife had ectopic pregnancy. My source of income reduced to one. I dream a lot. God reveals a lot to me through dreams. I had a dream were I see my landlord. If I am conversing with him, he will turn to a green snake. After like a month after marriage, my wwife became sick. We went to hospital more than five times. I even moved her to UNTH Enugu.
One day, she was on her bed sleeping, two storey building ooo! A green snake came to her window, last floor ooo! My God was with us. I saw it. She was sleep. She was very sick. I rushed, used water near me and poured the snake which was trying to come in if not the net that was closed Fiam! It disappeared. I checked the whole compound, no way. All my neighbors were going through the same wahala. They were all seeing green snakes in their dreams.
To cut the story short, we discovered that our landlord is occultic. We started parking out one after the other.
That same year we packed out, my wife got a job, got pregnant and we have a son now. Things changed immediately.
The truth is, a ghost house is real.
That's not a ghost house rather the owner of that house dedicated it to his gods for ritual purposes...

2 Likes

Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by Smoby123: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
BarrSly:

Yea geeee as much as I had always been a person who never believed in the supernatural, there was this house we lived in at Abule-egba, Ekoro to be precise. The house was f@cking haunted and my parents always said it but I refused to believe.

Mum would say at night while sleeping, she kept hearing foot steps along the passage and this was the footsteps of a giant I mean someone big. Dad finally also started to notice the same thing but trust me lol I really didn’t care and doubted.

Finally I was left home alone one day. I was seated in the parlor and I kept hearing this ticking sound coming in from within my parents room the moment I open the door, the noise would slow down in tempo and I would stretch a cane to touch a railing of the window and the sound would stop totally. The moment I took off the cane and turned around the sound starts IMMEDIATELY and when I return to the parlor, the noise would return AND THIS TIME EVEN LOUDER!! I would return and same thing would happen.

Little by little, dads Business folded up, followed by mums and so one day we brought over a pastor who clearly told us the house was f@cked up and told us a pot was planted somewhere under the house.. we started to pray and true to it we discovered the planted point (dining section) and the cemented ground even had a bit of a curve like the pot wasn’t so far below.

The rest is history we moved out for sure.

I have always tried to condition my mind that a house can’t determine your success but take it from me when I say IT HAPPENS!

The type of chick u f@ck with also determines your success level.. it’s not all about spirituality there’s also something called “bad energy” (I’ll address that on my YouTube channel sometime soon).

Stay safe y’all.
what is you YouTube channel
Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nice stories to spice up my night tonight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by NewDawn2O21: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
BarrSly:

Yea geeee as much as I had always been a person who never believed in the supernatural, there was this house we lived in at Abule-egba, Ekoro to be precise. The house was f@cking haunted and my parents always said it but I refused to believe.

Mum would say at night while sleeping, she kept hearing foot steps along the passage and this was the footsteps of a giant I mean someone big. Dad finally also started to notice the same thing but trust me lol I really didn’t care and doubted.

Finally I was left home alone one day. I was seated in the parlor and I kept hearing this ticking sound coming in from within my parents room the moment I open the door, the noise would slow down in tempo and I would stretch a cane to touch a railing of the window and the sound would stop totally. The moment I took off the cane and turned around the sound starts IMMEDIATELY and when I return to the parlor, the noise would return AND THIS TIME EVEN LOUDER!! I would return and same thing would happen.

Little by little, dads Business folded up, followed by mums and so one day we brought over a pastor who clearly told us the house was f@cked up and told us a pot was planted somewhere under the house.. we started to pray and true to it we discovered the planted point (dining section) and the cemented ground even had a bit of a curve like the pot wasn’t so far below.

The rest is history we moved out for sure.

I have always tried to condition my mind that a house can’t determine your success but take it from me when I say IT HAPPENS!

The type of chick u f@ck with also determines your success level.. it’s not all about spirituality there’s also something called “bad energy” (I’ll address that on my YouTube channel sometime soon).

Stay safe y’all.
all these lies just to promote your YouTube channel.
Continue
Re: Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? by Mustiboy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
All the stories I'm seeing are nothing but bunkum.

We are quick to attribute things we don't understand to the spiritual in this part of the world.

If a rat is ransacking dirt in your house, it automatically means a ghost is walking therein. B.S!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria At Its Best: The 12 Most Sexually Satisfied Countries In The World / Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys / Spot The Problem With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.