Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys (3066 Views)

MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps / My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Premiumwriter: 4:01pm On May 02, 2022
Wetin Naija girls see for Asian guys body sha?

I don't understand the craze for those BTS guys and others that behave like women.

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by PussyOdour(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2022
shocked

We have one here on nairaland called Jeon

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 02, 2022
Not nigerian girls per say.. its those jobless, teenage girls who are obsessed with those nonsense Korean soaps and tv series

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 02, 2022
Only immature girls do that.
I prefer a nija guy over any race.
It's those childish teens watching Korean movies that loves Lee Ming Ho, Jumong, Iljimae & co.
I detest Asians, especially the Arabs. Dirty set of people with bad breadth.
They don't bath daily yet uses a lot of perfumes

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Jeon(f): 4:15pm On May 02, 2022
PussyOdour:
shocked

We have one here on nairaland called Jeon

present..

WELL, PLEASE EXCUSE ME!!!!!

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE OBSESSED WITH WHATEVER RACE I WANT.

yeah I am obsessed with them, same as the obsession I have for East Africans and fulani men, as far you are handsome and attractive with proportion body .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Islandlady(f): 4:39pm On May 02, 2022
Point of corrections Op only childish and brainless lady trip for all this gayrish and girlie Asian guys, when we have strong masculine African men...Not me even in my dream I can't fall for them

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by baretalk: 5:10pm On May 02, 2022
I think it's the hustlers, the ones that need just money from a man, not all.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Nyascobar1414: 5:37pm On May 02, 2022
Islandlady:
Point of corrections Op only childish and brainless lady trip for all this gayrish and girlie Asian guys, when we have strong masculine African men...Not me even in my dream I can't fall for them

she might fall for this oo..
No mind all this yeye naija girls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Realmi: 5:51pm On May 02, 2022
The same way they are obsessed with alsatian dogs grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by siofra(f): 6:30pm On May 02, 2022
Kai!!!

They are entering my eye embarassed

Who Nigerian men epp With their terrible misogyny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Jeon(f): 6:34pm On May 02, 2022
siofra:
Kai!!!
They are entering my eye embarassed

Who Nigerian men epp With their terrible misogyny.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by OscarJaden(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2022
Sweetplum:
I prefer a nija guys over any race.
It's those childish teens watching Korean movies that loves Lee Ming Yo, Jumong, Iljimae & co.
lmao are u indirectly calling jeon childish and immature cus she's so obsessed with li min ho
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Jeon(f): 7:15pm On May 02, 2022
OscarJaden:
lmao are u indirectly calling jeon childish and immature cus she's so obsessed with li min ho

1 CALL ME CHILDISH ND IMMATURE I DON'T CARE
2 I'M NOT OBSESSED WITH LIMIN HO, I'VE NEVER WATCHED HIS FILMS, BECAUSE HE'S NOT MY PREFERENCEz.

tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 02, 2022
OscarJaden:
If you v issues with jeon, approach her maturely.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by OscarJaden(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

If you v issues with jeon, approach her maturely.
take a chill pill head slammer
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Dorwadora(f): 7:29pm On May 02, 2022
You just posted my beloved ' BTS'. Their skin is "Smooth like butter" grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by meobizy(f): 7:33pm On May 02, 2022
Nairalanders are homosexual and don’t know it.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Nasri100(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2022
They don’t know Some of these guys are very racist embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Prettygirl200(f): 8:45pm On May 02, 2022
Lee min hoo is the only asian guy I like, he is tall, handsome acts nd looks matured in all his movies not all those ones with over baby face surgery nd eyes like blind people. I have watched almost all his movies nd I can say that he acts more matured than the rest asian guys. I like him though bc of of that guy I don dey learn Korean small small lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 02, 2022
OscarJaden:
take a chill pill head slammer
You are mad
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by OscarJaden(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are mad
myn44

Rule 2 grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by ARMYSHOOTER(f): 10:24pm On May 02, 2022
killmods:
Not nigerian girls per say.. its those jobless, teenage girls who are obsessed with those nonsense Korean soaps and tv series

“Jobless teenage girls”. See the mumu that is talking. I can bet it’s a jobless halfwit that wrote that comment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by ARMYSHOOTER(f): 10:30pm On May 02, 2022
Islandlady:

You still ain’t that girl. If this is how females that don’t like “girlie Asian guys” type, then I’m more than thankful that I like them. Typing like an idiot that didn’t go to school.

And FYI, no one will fall for you till you get that grammar fixed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by ARMYSHOOTER(f): 10:39pm On May 02, 2022
Sweetplum:
I prefer a nija guys over any race.
It's those childish teens watching Korean movies that loves Lee Ming Ho, Jumong, Iljimae & co.

I think it’s a fact that people who don’t like “Asians” can’t speak English or are just plain stupid. I can’t count how many brain cells I lost trying to understand this gibberish you typed. Who are these “nija” guys you speak of? Your own country you no fit spell and you get mouth to talk this kin rubbish for here? Better get out of here and go and read your dictionary. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Silentgroper(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2022
Jeon:

present..

WELL, PLEASE EXCUSE ME!!!!!

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE OBSESSED WITH WHATEVER RACE I WANT.

yeah I am obsessed with them, same as the obsession I have for East Africans and fulani men, as far you are handsome and attractive with proportion body .
When are u going to be obsessed with me babe. I want u to be obsessed with me..
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Silentgroper(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
You just posted my beloved ' BTS'. Their skin is "Smooth like butter" grin grin
They look like gays.. Are u a teen tho?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Silentgroper(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2022
Realmi:
The same way they are obsessed with alsatian dogs grin
Alsatians or lhasa?? Can Nigerian girls stand Gsd's even eskimos are problems for dem.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Jeon(f): 11:14pm On May 02, 2022
Ashjane

Come masturbate on this too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by DroppingLiquid: 11:16pm On May 02, 2022
They love feminized men in their fantasy mind, but not in real life.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Streetmovement(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2022
Asians wey Sabi chop rubbish grin grin grin grin

Nigerian girls and likes be like 5&6 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Obsession With Asian Guys by Dorwadora(f): 11:25pm On May 02, 2022
Silentgroper:
They look like gays.. Are u a teen tho?
Is this some kind of stereotype?.... Okay... I'm not teen and BTS are not gay....

I love their music, coordination, humbleness, innocences and their faces grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SORRY / How Do I Let Go Of This Lady / Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.