Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public (1096 Views)

If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public by Stupidquestions: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Now I have witnessed this scenario twice.

First when I was in school I saw it happen btw two lovers. Second, in a bar between two lovers.
Assuming u are in same situation and you and your woman got into little exchanges and she escalated it and slapped you right there in public glare...How will you handle it?
I was shocked at her effontery actually. How should a man deal with this situation?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2021
Stupid questions indeed, just like your moniker predicted it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public by Xenry: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2021
Well, if it's a wife, I go just pardon am, but only after a serious warning. What am I even saying sef, no woman can try such with me, because I always relate with them codedly owing to the fact that I hate "see finish".
If it's a Girlfriend, I'll walk away (and that's the end of the relationship), but if she tries to draw me back and slap me again, I swear I go make sure she regret it... 3 consecutive slaps won't even settle her case. sad

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public by DDDEnterprises: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2021
I'll just take her to a psychiatric hospital... cause it's obvious that she's mad. undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public by fati2001(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Now I have witnessed this scenario twice.

First when I was in school. Second, it happened in a bar between two lovers.
Assuming u are in same situation and you and your woman got into little exchanges and she escalated it and slapped you right there in public glare...How will you handle it?
I was shocked at her effontery actually. How should a man deal with this situation?

i will slap you too in public.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public by marveangel(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
I wouldn't do anything to warranty wife slapping me in public... But in case I unfortunately get married to a "child" that cannot control her impluse, I will return her back to her father's house that same day.

one thing I detest most is public embarrassment I wouldn't do it to anyone this I wouldn't take it from anyone.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public by Stupidquestions: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

i will slap you too in public.
Okay. Thank God u are a male...na blow u one chop be dat
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public by Savedday: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public by habsydiamond(m): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
If she slaps the right side, I will turn the left side to her to slap nao... Am simply following the footsteps of Jesus christ....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public by tivhador: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
I go clap for am before i unleash a multiple of five slaps + bonus on her face wink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public by Raggy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
If its a girlfriend, I will do nothing, but thats the end of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public by FreeSpirited: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nigerian men are truly gentlemen
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
For her to have the effrontery to slap u in public means she doesn't have respect or fear you. And this shit doesn't start in a day. It is a build up of little little bullshits u as a man have taken for too long, the slap in public is just the climax.
She must have been slapping the man in private.

You see her tearing your clothes and you are smiling. You cannot give her better slap that can touch the brain. undecided
You will see a girl pushing her guy's head, blowing or punching him "lightly". Who born u, u dey mad. Why will a guy tolerate such shit? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public by MrCodeSolo: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2021
Pheeww!

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In The World / Warning For Single Men. / There are some men that will never cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.