Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) (82203 Views)

Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) / Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
esky158:
At least the guy chop life. On like some people DAT came with nothing gain nothing and still leave with nothing. R.I.P boss
Bro make sure you chop life in Jesus Christ.
1minute in Hell dissolves 100 yrs of chopping life in sin on earth.

7 Likes

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by oyeb15: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fame and all that comes and goes with it.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Jethrosam(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
What a world RIP to the dead.every one mark of death is on is head.precious gift from God.wheather u live a luxry life or not.6ft is certain.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by DGreat104(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Story for the god

My dear aburo, may Allah grant you aljana firdaus.

Habeeb, omo Epe Ogunmodede, you left us way too soon.
We spoke just recently and was looking forward to seeing you soon but Allah knows best.

Just buried the father some months ago and now you are also gone. Hard on the family, very hard.

We all missing you already, still trying to get over ths shock.
[/quote]
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Bankowner: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
NewDelhi:
Less than 72 hours ago , he was chopping life in lekki scheme 1 with some of the hottest girls in lekki, VGC and Chevron drive. Now look at where he's gonna be buried. It's a wake up call, you came to this world with nothing and you're definitely going back with nothing.

You took the thought out of my head my brother. First thing I wanted to say was I don’t want to sound unsympathetic but with all the champagne worth thousands of naira, flying private jets around, smoking sisha, loud and all the smokeables, carrying different girls, living in a mansion in Lekki and Banana Island, riding in expensive cars and all what not, the guy is ending up six feet under by the corner/side of an unplastered and unpainted fence. Life ehn!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by steeltrust: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
NewDelhi:
Less than 72 hours ago , he was chopping life in lekki scheme 1 with some of the hottest girls in lekki, VGC and Chevron drive. Now look at where he's gonna be buried. It's a wake up call, you came to this world with nothing and you're definitely going back with nothing.
so because of death I won't enjoy my self

It is well
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by dominique(f): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
juman:
His symptom was similar to corona.
Be careful.

My thoughts exactly. I hope he was tested before burial.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Kento4ken: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvation matter's
We he be matter alot. HEAVEN or hell �
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and losses his soul
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Onnasucs1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Life is transient.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
NewDelhi:
Very true
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by King3urna(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
micronut:
Obama DMW has been buried in his hometown Lagos, which brings to an end a journey of a lifetime. May his soul rest in perfect peace.. Meanwhile it has been reported that Davido is still living in denial and has yet to believe that his right hand man is gone to see no more. We pray for strength.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hxHljMu7MI

Travel well Aruba till we meet to part no more blood
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by PrincessGlow: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
esky158:
At least the guy chop life. On like some people DAT came with nothing gain nothing and still leave with nothing. R.I.P boss

And what did he gain from "chopping life"?? Probably never had real peace. The best life is to have a life of PEACE, enjoying and appreciating being alive and the SIMPLE pleasures of life!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Nucca147(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
RIP Habeeb 44....
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by juman(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
dominique:

My thoughts exactly. I hope he was tested before burial.

His friends and family should look out if they show the corona symptoms.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by quickly: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
majamajic:
If not that Davido be get small money , me don't understand all these deaths around him

Fast lifestyle alcohol, smoking with underlying unknown medical issues.

The no 1 killer of men is heart or cardiovascular.

If the heart is starved of oxygen for 5secs u go pai

Upon say una go school all this mythiscm, black magic superstition if it works wetin anybody don use am do

Science always trumps superstition

6 Likes

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by sixtus3606(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
NewDelhi:

Also notice his burial ground. Just earth. No POP, Aventador, Gucci and Nuvo, Bi.tches and all. Just earth.

Una see am? So brethren, lower your shoulder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
esky158:

The two other nothings could be true but the highlighted NOTHING is not measured by material things. May he RIP.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Jrevelation(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
please I need application to spy on my wife phone most especially that Whatsapp ,she is always on that WhatsApp
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by PrincessGlow: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Carchoice:
Few weeks ago, a Ghanaian pastor cautioned davido to be extremely careful that he sees death around him. Then yesterday, one of his aide died. lipsrsealed

Coincidence?

He was not accurate. He told DAVIDO to be careful not someone around him. Also you can say that to anybody and chances are you'd be right - people die everyday

3 Likes

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
quickly:

Fast lifestyle alcohol, smoking with underlying unknown medical issues.

The no 1 killer of men is heart or cardiovascular.

If the heart is starved of oxygen for 5secs u go pai

Upon say una go school all this mythiscm, black magic superstition if it works wetin anybody don use am do

Science always trumps superstition

How many don die for Burna , Wizzy and Flavour crew ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by winner37(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
may God open people's eye that they may see beyond....
r.i.p man

He will keep feeding them for next year's match ,who will be that lucky person for next year match ? if people are not careful enough what they like and love can kill them out of their ignorance..

Many pussy the cry !!!

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Fishes247(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
He will use u
kestolove95:
the question is who will Davido use next?
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by juman(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
He took life as play place.
Like other entertainers.

He would have surprised when he suddenly appeared in unfamiliar place where they dont have half naked ladies around.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
NewDelhi:
This boss how fr?! It's been long o!
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Omo upon the way Obama ball see where Dem bury am

70% of Nigerians are living a Fake Life. Most especially the Hustlers wey no meet money for house. It called SHOWBIZ....

5 Likes

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Tolani1122(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Only God knows ,
Inalilahi wainalilahi rojeehum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by josh123(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
Death no reason weather u rich or poor. This life ehhnnn after all the waka about, na six feet everybody go end put
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by fortune1968: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
esky158:
You are obviously not thinking beyond the physical life . Your spiritual life is far more important . The people you are thinking have gained nothing might even be laughing at you even while we are here that you are losing everything because you don't experience their internal joy and the eternal life they will gain at the end of their physical existence

2 Likes

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
caniva:

Though, I fear death oh!

BUT I fear women and sickness pass am.

I don't fear any woman or death a bit. My greatest fear In life are "Poverty, Sickness & Nigerian Prison".....

2 Likes

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Meedon: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
majamajic:

How many don die for Burna , Wizzy and Flavour crew ?

Even Naira Marley crew... The igbolabis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) / Attension ! Terry G New Illuminati Pictures (real) / Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.