Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) (82208 Views)

Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) / Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
the question is who will Davido use next?

10 Likes

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Jestin: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
Datas121:
You guys are busy saying drugs drugs, is it only DMW (30 billion Gang) that are taking drugs in this industry? Na only them high pass? Abi royal highness ni.
u nor go near word now abi ?
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Cheryph200(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Rip
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
V
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by nosagold(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
He that believeth in Jesus Christ will never die, and though he dies, he will live again. Resurrection is not an event, resurrection is a person - Jesus Christ. He saved my soul!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Btruth: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
.......what is killing his friends?

4 Likes

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Tobichuks08: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
kestolove95:
you're a disgrace to Islam, after converting to Islam you still no get sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
These boys live a very unhealthy lifestyle that's why they keep dropping and people keep thinking it's Davido doing something fetish.

Too much activity (work and partying) combined with all the alcohol, weed, cigarettes and drugs, not enough sleep, poor eating habits and lack of exercise. Overtime all these factors put a stress on the body, specifically your heart, and no matter how young and healthy you think you are, your system can shut down suddenly and without warning if you put too much strain on it.

I hope the rest of them in that camp will learn from this and take better care of their health. I learnt pretty early in life that most of the things I thought were 'enjoyment' was me just torturing and killing myself slowly.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
the end journey of every man on earth.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
D person wey dey video Don drop fabu... Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Noshitboi(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
StrongandMighty:
I'm waiting for David to react
As a chemical reactor or as what angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
NewDelhi:
Less than 72 hours ago , he was chopping life in lekki scheme 1 with some of the hottest girls in lekki, VGC and Chevron drive. Now look at where he's gonna be buried. It's a wake up call, you came to this world with nothing and you're definitely going back with nothing.
So what are you waiting for, burn your things and die already.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fear God
kestolove95:
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
kestolove95:
So na Davido kill am abi?

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Sunkyapogee(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Everybody go enter sand last last.... What an end given to man by a beloved God ..
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by musa234(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Ha

My dear aburo, may Allah grant you aljana firdaus.

Habeeb, omo Epe Ogunmodede, you left us way too soon.
We spoke just recently and was looking forward to seeing you soon but Allah knows best.

Just buried the father some months ago and now you are also gone. Hard on the family, very hard.

We all missing you already, still trying to get over ths shock.
So sad... Does he have other siblings?
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by sammirano: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Believe this guy died a natural death then you believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by FunnyDude(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Good
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by juman(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Very sad.
Its big loss.
A young man died like that.

Habeeb ti ku oooooooooooo.
Ofonla leyi oooooooooooooooo.
Iku doro ooooooooooooooooooooo.

Won ti gbe oku re de ooooooooooooooo.

See the grave.
All of us would taste death.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
musa234:
So sad... Does he have other siblings?

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by easy34(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wake up call to what??
NewDelhi:
Less than 72 hours ago , he was chopping life in lekki scheme 1 with some of the hottest girls in lekki, VGC and Chevron drive. Now look at where he's gonna be buried. It's a wake up call, you came to this world with nothing and you're definitely going back with nothing.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by juman(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
His symptom was similar to corona.
Be careful.

10 Likes

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by kenodrill: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
detroitred48:

Very strong jo.way 30,000mah and 40,000mah power.bank available.

Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.

Same day delivery (Lagos )
Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

Screenshot when you see this.

How do I trust your words?
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Ha

My dear aburo, may Allah grant you aljana firdaus.

Habeeb, omo Epe Ogunmodede, you left us way too soon.
We spoke just recently and was looking forward to seeing you soon but Allah knows best.

Just buried the father some months ago and now you are also gone. Hard on the family, very hard.

We all missing you already, still trying to get over ths shock.

May Allah console you my brother and grant Habeeb aljana fridaus,amen. Please,accept my heartfelt condolences.

2 Likes

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=esky158 post=103228212]At least the guy chop life. On like some people DAT came with nothing gain nothing and still leave with nothing. R.I.P boss [/quote

Pls chop life and go early oo.

Me I choose to be here long enough but chop small small.
Am not in a rush to go. If u want to go pls let me know,I have some messages to my grandparents

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

May Allah console you my brother and grant Habeeb aljana fridaus,amen. Please,accept my heartfelt condolences.

Ameen.

Thanks.
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by West2019(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Datas121:
You guys are busy saying drugs drugs, is it only DMW (30 billion Gang) that are taking drugs in this industry? Na only them high pass? Abi royal highness ni.
don't mind those fools . Davido know what is he doing
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Rotiix(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
beautyhd:
Who's the lady explaining how her friend and boy friend died same day last week, like who asked her?

I tired oo
Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by ayobaye(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
See how brief life is. Someone that we saw yesterday and has gone to great beyond today.
We all need to come to the reality of eternity after death. Today is still a day of grace and mercy in which everyone can accept Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Saviour.
Tomorrow is not for anyone. Today determines your tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Carchoice:
Few weeks ago, a Ghanaian pastor cautioned davido to be extremely careful that he sees death around him. Then yesterday, one of his aide died. lipsrsealed

Coincidence?

It is a fairly easy prediction to make all things considered.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) by olanrewaju029(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Everybody get dere own bustop.. may we livelong ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attension ! Terry G New Illuminati Pictures (real) / I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) / Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.