Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Do U Know If The Feelings U Have For A Person Is Genuine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Know If The Feelings U Have For A Person Is Genuine? (484 Views)

Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? / If U Know Why Sex Is Sweet, U Will Be Careful / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Know If The Feelings U Have For A Person Is Genuine? by maiiilooo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
In my previous relationships, i've always had this problem, the problem of always falling out of love with the girl i'm dating after a couple of months. I do find myself regretting why i'm in a relationship with a girl i don't love again. So i decided to avoid any relationship for now cause it seems i'm the one with the problem, and i wouldn't want to be inflictting pains on any girl for the sake of love. But one thing for sure is that i can't remain like this forever. so to the experienced ones (especialling the married ones) How do u know if ur feelings is genuine before going into the relationship?

1 Like

Re: How Do U Know If The Feelings U Have For A Person Is Genuine? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
How do you know your parents love you?

The word is 'care and affection'.

When you love someone genuinely, you would care about them. You would care about their well being and welfare. You would check on them often and be sure they are fine. You would make sacrifices and stick up for them. Even when you disagree and quarrel you would still care about them.

Your love is not genuine if all you think about is sex and their physical features or anything else you want from them. It is also not genuine if you just met someone and you are infatuated with the person. When you meet someone and hear their sweet voice and you are already falling over the heels, that's infatuation not love. Genuine love is when you have known the person and have seen beyond the infatuation and have gotten to accept their flaws. There is no such thing as love at first sight.

So in summary, when you want to know if your love for someone is genuine, ask yourself the question; "What can I sacrifice for this person?"
Your answer to that question will determine if what you feel is genuine.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Know If The Feelings U Have For A Person Is Genuine? by DDDEnterprises: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'm not sure but according to my little wisdom...

1. When the person rejects you but you see yourself yearning for the person still or the rejection takes a huge toll on your emotion;

2. when you've engaged or related with the person for some time especially when you've had sex with her but you still find that your feelings for her are still strong;

3. When you find yourself willing to do anything for her or make sacrifices to satisfy her or see that she's okay;

4. When God almighty, the most concrete source of authentic knowledge tells you that your feelings are true.

As for the last one, I don't know how you'll go about it sha. undecided that's your problem.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Know If The Feelings U Have For A Person Is Genuine? by InfernoNig: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
You go out your way to do uncommon things for that person. Just as God love us so much to sacrifice his only son Jesus (uncommon love).

1 Like

Re: How Do U Know If The Feelings U Have For A Person Is Genuine? by maiiilooo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
InfernoNig:
You go out your way to do uncommon things for that person. Just as God love us so much to sacrifice his only son Jesus (uncommon love).
people do uncommon things to others they ve no feelings for

1 Like

Re: How Do U Know If The Feelings U Have For A Person Is Genuine? by maiiilooo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
I'm not sure but according to my little wisdom...

1. When the person rejects you but you see yourself yearning for the person still or the rejection takes a huge toll on your emotion;

2. when you've engaged or related with the person for some time especially when you've had sex with her but you still find that your feelings for her are still strong;

3. When you find yourself willing to do anything for her or make sacrifices to satisfy her or see that she's okay;

4. When God almighty, the most concrete source of authentic knowledge tells you that your feelings are true.

As for the last one, I don't know how you'll go about it sha. undecided that's your problem.
Ok thanks
Re: How Do U Know If The Feelings U Have For A Person Is Genuine? by chatinent: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
That's when you aren't trying in anyway to use the person, sexually or monetarily.
Re: How Do U Know If The Feelings U Have For A Person Is Genuine? by InfernoNig: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
maiiilooo:
people do uncommon things to others they ve no feelings for

That's when God wants to favor someone using someone.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Know If The Feelings U Have For A Person Is Genuine? by bepositive11: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
When you're happy to give without expectations

When you have deeper empathy for them. You feel their pain. When they're sad, you're sad

When you have a lot of patience with them

The list goes on.

The key here is emotional connection. Infatuation fades with time, but love grows deeper with time. The more you get to know them, the deeper your love grows

It's a beautiful feeling and experience
Re: How Do U Know If The Feelings U Have For A Person Is Genuine? by Donmoscojaja(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
my son avoid love, avoid women and make money you sure get plenty of them rush you.

stay focused

moses cares

1 Like

Re: How Do U Know If The Feelings U Have For A Person Is Genuine? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
I don't always know jare. I go with the flow with one leg in&out. Just in case, I'm not ready for premium tears grin
Re: How Do U Know If The Feelings U Have For A Person Is Genuine? by Ssumtry: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Following

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Case?? (pic) / Share Your Story On How The Redpill Impacted Your Life. / As d thing hot, laugh full am Smell house of ajebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.