Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu (67981 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Germi9: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
InaNla:
“It is a shame that the Federal Government is bent on bringing down one man, whilst there are so many terrorist groups killing thousands of people in the country.

“Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are now sacred cows while IPOB which is genuinely requesting for freedom is proscribed as a terrorist group.

“It is a shame that many Nigerians are celebrating the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu while Ghana is currently celebrating the invention of a Toyota manufacturing company. Soon, Ghana will be producing homemade automobiles. Are we moving forward or backwards?

“I’m not against the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu neither am I in support of it. The point here is that the federal government should stop chasing shadows while there are so many issues there are lying unsolved"

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/30/arrest-of-nnamdi-kanu-will-not-solve-nigerias-problems-imo-apga/
Well said my brother,its a shame how the government are changing the whole scenerio in our very eyes…people are dying everyday by bandits and bokoharam
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by fozapi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
you don't have this kind of soil in igboland. The entire erosion land is covered with red soil

Mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Okoroawusa: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
What is all these must.. must..?

Who is he commanding?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by correctyourself(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
mekuso89:
Are you feeling like a living human being in Nigeria?

Are mine living in Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Perfectnumber6(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
post=103231025:

Emma powafool, you and your brother are both mad and stupid, along with the brainwashed animals y'all have turned to your puppets.
All of you will never end well.
Murderers and fools everywhere.
Anyone supporting both of you will all die painful deaths as Cownu killed this young girl below.
Your mothers will all cry as her mom is crying below and refused to be comforted.
Y'all can't escape your evil wickedness.
Wicked animals.

Don't mind the 2 animals and their fellow lower animals supporting them.

[b][/b]
Words of a wise man!

Meanwhile,
Another wise man once said......

And you that is supporting Buhari and Fulani Herdsmen what will be your faith? I have utter disdain for hypocrites like you bro. Peace...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by ezechi24(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Fake news

nwanne i tire for these guys o....how are we even sure they were the ones that arrested him.......nigerian government and lies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Igbojihadist: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
chaii this news reminds of my kenya bae way they gimmme online s€x that year that year i realy enjoy her moureen kabba i dont know why you block me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by InaNla(f): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

What the heck are you saying?

You are speaking with both side of the mouth pls.

What do you mean by chasing shadows, are you in the military to come to such conclusions that Boko Haram and bandits are sacred cows, do you know how many soldiers we lost recently to the fight against them?

I wonder how some of you people come up with this funny orientation that Boko Haram has been left to thrive, what is happening up North is very complicated, don't think you know about it.

I may give you first hand knowledge of what's bedeviling the military on this wise, but that will not be ideal.

Capturing Kanu is very well in tandem with the state mandate, he seeks division in way that spreads contempt for Igbos, and my best paddies have been from this tribe, and you are neither in support or against? Like seriously.

I don't like this administration on security and economic matters, however anyone who seeks to divide this country by spreading falsehood and ethnic hate, should face the law. Simple

Buhari should be arrested to face the law for his many hate speeches against the Igbo. He is a divisive ruler. 97% vs 5%.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by mintdrop: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
They went to another country to arrest someone fighting for something good but the terrorist in their country are busy sharing foodstuffs openly lol hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Fake news

It cannot be fake news. I had thought he was arrested in Ethiopia while visiting Addis to have meeting at African Union Headquarters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by JesseJo: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
InaNla:
“It is a shame that the Federal Government is bent on bringing down one man, whilst there are so many terrorist groups killing thousands of people in the country.

“Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are now sacred cows while IPOB which is genuinely requesting for freedom is proscribed as a terrorist group.

“It is a shame that many Nigerians are celebrating the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu while Ghana is currently celebrating the invention of a Toyota manufacturing company. Soon, Ghana will be producing homemade automobiles. Are we moving forward or backwards?

“I’m not against the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu neither am I in support of it. The point here is that the federal government should stop chasing shadows while there are so many issues there are lying unsolved"

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/30/arrest-of-nnamdi-kanu-will-not-solve-nigerias-problems-imo-apga/

You think the killing of police men, military men and burning of govt Institutions and jail breaking are not serious issues the govt should pursue?

Mschwww

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by mekuso89(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
correctyourself:

Are mine living in Nigeria?
Ok that explains it. That's why nnamdi keeps calling Africa wicked people, so because you are not here and witnessing what's happening that why you are this stupid and unreasonable?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by supogift(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Negotiations on-going
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by DenreleDave(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

Find another creative thing Ip0bs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
InaNla:

Buhari should be arrested to face the law for his many hate speeches against the Igbo. He is a divisive ruler. 97% vs 5%.

Sure as far as there's proof and one has the time for the courts and resources as well. Bkos if you come at the king be sure of taking him down. Even the impeachment against him didn't work. But anyone who can, why not?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by ModelLook(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Arresting Nnmadi Kanu will not solve anything. The government should stop chasing shadows. They should go and arrest Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen that have been killing innocent people and terrorizing the entire nation for years other than arresting a Man who is fighting for the freedom of his own people from the corruption that has eaten deep in government. They arrest Nnamdi Kanu today, many more Nnamdi Kanu will RISE UP TOMORROW.

Buhari and his cohorts should wake up and arrest people like Isa Pantami and his cohorts. A man caught on tape saying he is happy when Non-Muslims are Killed.
But hey, what more can I say. HYPOCRISY IS OUR GOVERNMENT.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by JesseJo: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
deantimes:

https://todaypoliticsng.com/nnamdi-kanu-was-arrested-in-kenya-brother-claims/

Why is the clownish brother demanding British Govt must do this and that...

Does his Biafra not have a govt?

Nonsense people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by techWriter2: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
phrases of a wise wowoman Meanwhile Another wise wowoman once said
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by babatee90(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

you again here grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by legendsilver(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
InaNla:

Cry more
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by olanrewaju029(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
arrest na arrest.. where ? na una wahala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Yankee101: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Britain, Czech, Ethiopia, France, Brazil and now Kenya
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Ojiofor: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
moshoodn:
Is there more than a version of Kanu?

Is Kanu omnipresent?

Can a (single) man be arrested in multiple countries at the same time?

Who is speaking the truth? Judiciary? Executive? Media?

What really is the truth sef? Abeg, who knows?

The truth and reality is that he is now cooling off at DSS jail somewhere in Abuja.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fvck off scamming fooll
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by shawn55ng: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:

Are you doing copy and paste because I have read this in more than three post today
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
post=103231025:

Emma powafool, you and your brother are both mad and stupid, along with the brainwashed animals y'all have turned to your puppets.
All of you will never end well.
Murderers and fools everywhere.
Anyone supporting both of you will all die painful deaths as Cownu killed this young girl below.
Your mothers will all cry as her mom is crying below and refused to be comforted.
Y'all can't escape your evil wickedness.
Wicked animals.

Don't mind the 2 animals and their fellow lower animals supporting them.

[b][/b]
Words of a wise man!

Meanwhile,
Another wise man once said......

Becareful how you wish your prayers because it will likely bounce back to you. How many herdsmen have been prosecuted? How many Boko Harams have been captured?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by anataala: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mazi didn’t come to villa and attack JIbrin of Sudan as promised but rather reverse is the case, I thought he said he’s smart and can be arrested, welcome to the Zoo, the president of Biafra is in DSS custody eating crocoro beans.
deantimes:

https://todaypoliticsng.com/nnamdi-kanu-was-arrested-in-kenya-brother-claims/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by abeggnow: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:

in a hotel. not an hotel. this why some graduates are not employable.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Yankee101: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
There will be consequences for those who resort to extraordinary rendition. The British Government must insist upon justice for Nnamdi Kanu

And this one thinks the British are innocent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's Interview About Chinua Achebe / Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.