Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu (67983 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by mipeesoft(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
My brother, there are so many zombies in this country. Imagine, while Ghana was celebrating the opening of Toyota Assembly factory thereby creating employment opportunities for their youth, Nigerians are celebrating the arrest of MKN.
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Sundzr4e(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
deantimes:

https://todaypoliticsng.com/nnamdi-kanu-was-arrested-in-kenya-brother-claims/
FOOL,, now you are concerned about your brother safety,, what about all the innocent police officers killed by Ipob?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Killermamba: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
deantimes:

https://todaypoliticsng.com/nnamdi-kanu-was-arrested-in-kenya-brother-claims/

Forget all these fake stories, this guy was kidnapped,drugged and smuggle out of Europe to Nigeria, contractor- mossad
Sponsors Buhari government...

Know your history they tried it before.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Ilearning: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Do you want to read books on
� Business

� Digital Marketing

�How to make money online

� Blogging

� Relationship

� Copywriting

� Computer programming

� Romantic Stories
ETC

*AMICY BOOKSHELF* is Mobile Application that gives you access to read over 100+ books and also give you access to read interesting stories through the blog section...

Hurry Now! Click this link to download AMICY BOOKSHELF on Playstore.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amicybookshelf.com

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author= post=103231025]
Emma powafool, you and your brother are both mad and stupid, along with the brainwashed animals y'all have turned to your puppets.
All of you will never end well.
Murderers and fools everywhere.
Anyone supporting both of you will all die painful deaths as Cownu killed this young girl below.
Your mothers will all cry as her mom is crying below and refused to be comforted.
Y'all can't escape your evil wickedness.
Wicked animals.

Don't mind the 2 animals and their fellow lower animals supporting them.

[b][/b]
Words ofnnamdi

Meanwhile,
Another wise man once said......[/quote)namdi kanu is really a pain in the neck..hatred want to kill you...if naira is where it is supposed to be will there be nnamdi kanu??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by McKayConcept(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Knowledge is key to every areas of life. Join our online seminar and learn how you too (just like I did) can start your own importation Business with as low as 5k... This is real. It worked for me.
What you will learn, how to;
1. Import hair and wigs from India and Malaysia
2. Import Shoes, clothes and fashion accessories from Turkey and Italy
3. Import Phones, Laptops and other gadgets from USA and Uk
4. Import any items)Product from China
5. Get companies contact and buy from them directly with agents.
6. Get customers, market your products & Manage your business

Chat: 09032335253

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Kaiser20: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
femijay8271:
grin
Kenya kor Keita ni...more countries loading.
I believe the truth will be reveal in the next coming days and what I just know is that if anything happens to MNK, I repeat again, if anything happens to him! Fulani Government (FG) Or NG, are in heavily trouble.
Don't lemme talk much.
Ipob language war and war,but never prepared to fight
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by JesseJo: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Jman24:
Extradited from uk
Caught in ivory coast
Caught in Ethiopia
Caught in Kenya
Caught in Cech Republic

And a good number of black people rejoiced at this different sources same time.

When they say black people are daft, you say it's racism.

Racism doesn't exist!

They rejoice because it really doesn't matter where the animal was caught

Only his followers are interested in that information ...For the rest of us,whether he was arrested or repatrated from Kilimanjaro or Jupiter, it makes no difference...What matters is the animal being made to face the law in the hands of those he despised
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Dadblefem01(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
You are the accused and the judge on your brothers case.I can see the results of improper upbringing here.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by BlackFlamefromP: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
My friend go and sit down. You keep copying and pasting this shit in every thread just because that is what your fellow nitwits like.

The quality of your life in Nigeria as a Nigerian is nothing but a reflection of the quality of your mind, it has nothing to do with whether you are from a privileged background or not.

In this same country we have seen people from very poor background rising from a nobody to somebody and overcome poverty permanently. It all start from the state and quality of your mind and a willingness to pay any price required for success.

If Nigeria has not been good to you you need to look inward, work on your mind and be determined to pay any price required for success and stop useless complaining.

You are one of the people creating hell and all manner of evil in this country as a result of your dark mentality.

nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Naajjii: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
InaNla:
“It is a shame that the Federal Government is bent on bringing down one man, whilst there are so many terrorist groups killing thousands of people in the country.

“Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are now sacred cows while IPOB which is genuinely requesting for freedom is proscribed as a terrorist group.

“It is a shame that many Nigerians are celebrating the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu while Ghana is currently celebrating the invention of a Toyota manufacturing company. Soon, Ghana will be producing homemade automobiles. Are we moving forward or backwards?

“I’m not against the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu neither am I in support of it. The point here is that the federal government should stop chasing shadows while there are so many issues there are lying unsolved"

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/30/arrest-of-nnamdi-kanu-will-not-solve-nigerias-problems-imo-apga/
We understand your points they made sense but we also understand that Nnamdi Kanu the leader of unknown gunmem has been captured like a chicken. He has zero intelligence going by the way he was captured by Jibril from Sudan.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by chris51(f): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
femijay8271:
grin
I believe the truth will be reveal in the next coming days and what I just know is that if anything happens to MNK, I repeat again, if anything happens to him! Fulani Government (FG) Or NG, are in heavily trouble.
Don't lemme talk much.

Nothing will happen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by chris51(f): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
chris51:

Nothing will happen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Blackdisciple(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
And Kenya couldn't convict single Al-Shabaab militias for disturbing them.

Since Nigeria government turn deaf ears on bringing fulani herdsmen to justice , any Fulani herdsmen, ISWAP, bokoharam activities in the far North is considered a FAKE NEWS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Hendtime: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
InaNla:
“It is a shame that the Federal Government is bent on bringing down one man, whilst there are so many terrorist groups killing thousands of people in the country.

“Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are now sacred cows while IPOB which is genuinely requesting for freedom is proscribed as a terrorist group.

“It is a shame that many Nigerians are celebrating the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu while Ghana is currently celebrating the invention of a Toyota manufacturing company. Soon, Ghana will be producing homemade automobiles. Are we moving forward or backwards?

“I’m not against the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu neither am I in support of it. The point here is that the federal government should stop chasing shadows while there are so many issues there are lying unsolved"

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/30/arrest-of-nnamdi-kanu-will-not-solve-nigerias-problems-imo-apga/

This Kanu arrest really pain you o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Twice27(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
femijay8271:
grin
Don't lemme talk much.

Óga talk.. Lets hear the BS u have to say!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Chris525: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
You’re quoting law for a fugitive? Lol. You’ll be alright.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by BLIZZARDCON: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
All noise. In case you don't know.
Your brother has been on trial in Nigeria for which he was granted bail in line with rule of law, but he violeted that rule of law and jumped bail.

Know it now that your brother has the right to denounce his Nigerian citizenship, but that does not mean that it exempts him from standing trial for crimes against Nigeria and on Nigerian soil, ok?

Tell him also that Nigeria as a sovereignty also has its own citizens legally detained and are standing trial in the UK and Nigeria has not detated to the UK on that, the UK can therefore not detate for Nigeria wether or not to try offenders on its soil.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by ZooOga: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
prezee1:
You can arrest MNK outside Nigeria but failed to arrest Sekau within Nigeria, and immediately you heard that iswap has killed him, you send your mumu boiz to the forrest to attach the terrorist killer.
What a country?

Kenya > The Republic of Niger. wink

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by ukahrawah: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
InaNla:

With the North at the helm of affairs, Nigeria's movement is one step forward, two steps backward. Religion & exploitation is their doctrine. This jinx can be broken once the south insists on restructuring. Holding the 2023 election without resolving the Nigerian crisis is a recipe for national catastrophe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
femijay8271:
grin
Don't lemme talk much.

The president of Biafra captured and brought to the zoo in chains. Lol.

Stop the empty threat joor
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
grin

Nigerian government would never release the Intels of it ally countries that helped to get albino back

That won't be a secret for long. Once he meets with his lawyers the gist will be out.
This coming from his brother can be trusted to an extent though
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by charidot(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Idiot, shut up
femijay8271:
grin
Don't lemme talk much.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
No b only kenya. cotonou undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by deji17: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
These guys are clowns. The same Britain that backed Nigeria against Biafra is the one they are relying on? When will these little kids learn ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by femijay8271(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
charidot:
Idiot, shut up

You are calling me idiot...I will beg you in the name of whatever you cherished most, don't ever do that again. Thank you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by ud4u: 12:24am On Jul 01, 2021
Many versions of the story, who is saying the truth?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by 9jaRealist: 1:46am On Jul 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.