Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu (67982 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by tobstarizhia(m): 4:44am On Jul 01, 2021
I'm pretty sure he was arrested in a Norway motor rally. I saw it on the news. Tis true
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by CoolAmbience(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2021
InaNla:
“It is a shame that the Federal Government is bent on bringing down one man, whilst there are so many terrorist groups killing thousands of people in the country.

“Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are now sacred cows while IPOB which is genuinely requesting for freedom is proscribed as a terrorist group.

“It is a shame that many Nigerians are celebrating the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu while Ghana is currently celebrating the invention of a Toyota manufacturing company. Soon, Ghana will be producing homemade automobiles. Are we moving forward or backwards?

“I’m not against the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu neither am I in support of it. The point here is that the federal government should stop chasing shadows while there are so many issues there are lying unsolved"

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/30/arrest-of-nnamdi-kanu-will-not-solve-nigerias-problems-imo-apga/

Oga, cars are already being manufactured in Nigeria. Toyota can go to Djibouti if they so please.

The arrest of Kanu and death of Shekau are worth celebrating. Haven't we been calling on the president to address the rising insecurity in the country? Why be a hypocrite now?

So, stop the nonsense talk.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Urchmantete: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2021
Fake News everywhere, una never wan talk whether they arrest am.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by promisechild421: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Is Biafra a nation? why is he holding a Nigerian passport not a Biafran passport.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / Wole Soyinka's Interview About Chinua Achebe / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.