Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu (67987 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Ojiofor: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
This is not the first time Kenya have handed over a wanted terrorist over to their country.They did it against Abdullah Ocalan the leader of PKK in 1999 when he arrested in Kenya and handed over to Turkish authorities.If you are a wanted terrorist don't go to Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by musicwriter(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
“The British High Commission in Nigeria must insist upon my brother’s immediate release. They must guarantee his safety and security. Nnamdi Kanu must be returned home to the UK to his wife and his sons who live here. The Foreign Secretary, Dominic Raab, must make clear to the Nigerian authorities that they will not tolerate the unlawful detention of British citizens and that the UK Government condemns the Nigerians and Kenyans for undermining the rule of law. Foreign Secretary Raab must be clear.

And you think you're the one to remind Britain of what to do? Of course, you don't know better than them. So instead of advising them, the question you should ask yourself is; why is Britain silent?

I am sorry my brother but Britain was all part of the execution of his arrest. Nnamdi Kanu has been used as a bargaining chip for very lucrative business deals that you'll never hear about.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by gbishman: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
If u like dey speak plenty grammar for there all the whole film trick done finish. I won't be surprised if it was one of Kanu's brother who gave him up to FG to collect the N100mln bounty.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Who cares

Kenya, Brazil, Chec, UK, UAE...all that matters is that the delusional reta@ded coward IPIG terrorist monkey is in custody.

Anything else is noise.
Those that spite the igbo tribe will be haunted by the spirits of the dead children in the Biafra war.heartless one.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Buksaylor: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
deantimes:

https://todaypoliticsng.com/nnamdi-kanu-was-arrested-in-kenya-brother-claims/

Sometimes I wonder how stupid a man can be ,that when he knows he's a target- he will still be junketing up and down...

I have no pity because he made a stupid move!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Those that spite the igbo tribe will be haunted by the spirits of the dead children in the Biafra war.heartless one.

If you equate the hailing of the arrest of a terrorist to hating all Igbos, then that's your problem not mine.
Some Igbos even despise this terrorist more than I do. I guess they hate all Igbos too. Very illogical

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Olaolufred(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
A biafran with Nigerian passport.
Where is his biafran passport?
Does he love Nigeria more than biafra?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Olaolufred(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Idiotmod:
What if we are ask in school now.
Where would i tell them dey catch Kanu

ON EARTH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by discusant: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
InaNla:
“It is a shame that the Federal Government is bent on bringing down one man, whilst there are so many terrorist groups killing thousands of people in the country.

Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are now sacred cows while IPOB which is genuinely requesting for freedom is proscribed as a terrorist group.

“It is a shame that many Nigerians are celebrating the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu while Ghana is currently celebrating the invention of a Toyota manufacturing company. Soon, Ghana will be producing homemade automobiles. Are we moving forward or backwards?

“I’m not against the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu neither am I in support of it. The point here is that the federal government should stop chasing shadows while there are so many issues there are lying unsolved"

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/30/arrest-of-nnamdi-kanu-will-not-solve-nigerias-problems-imo-apga/

In bold: but to clear rapist, AK-47 and killer Fulani herdsmen from Nigeria’s farms in the south and middle belt was part of Nnamdi Kalu’s agenda.

Now the terrorists in Nigeria are in charge of the country.

They have made Truth to become lie in Nigeria, and made lie to become truth in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Handsum64: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Rule of law for an outlaw?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Papiichuloo: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
If dem arrests for kazakhstan he has been caught that is all and if the news is true the same person that has been insulting britain is now asking for help from them....mad people every where

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by drololaaof: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
As much I love and respect him ,he shouldn't be roaming about ,after leaving Israel he should have stayed put in Britain or one of the EU countries directing affairs from there, it is better for Julius Assange to die in the embassy than to be repatriated, may be arrogance, greed or false pretense lured him into his enemies den
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by opribo(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
Our 150 days Psalm never even complete be these boko haram people come kidnap our leader.
Which kind thing be this. Anyway...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by ibedun: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
drololaaof:
As much I love and respect him ,he shouldn't be roaming about ,after leaving Israel he should have stayed put in Britain or one of the EU countries directing affairs from there, it is better for Julius Assange to die in the embassy than to be repatriated, may be arrogance, greed or false pretense lured him into his enemies den

Greed! And some measure of stupidity.

He was receiving a lot of money so he felt compelled to flex!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by OreMI22: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
LOL... the same usual place where Africans are shown pepper!
What on earth made MNK visit such a place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOs_LiFnn-w
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thus thread is funny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Goldenheart:
Looks like someone is doing give away for anyone who can guess his location of arrest. sad sad
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Jman24(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Extradited from uk
Caught in ivory coast
Caught in Ethiopia
Caught in Kenya
Caught in Cech Republic

And a good number of black people rejoiced at this different sources same time.

When they say black people are daft, you say it's racism.

Racism doesn't exist!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by FakeUnity: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
This is the version I beileve.

The other versions of uk, brazil, czech, croatia are all fake story released by lie mohammed's moles and DSS abokey charlartans to deceive their zombie f00ls. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Jman24(m): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Extradited from uk
Caught in ivory coast
Caught in Ethiopia
Caught in Kenya
Caught in Czech Republic

And a good number of black people rejoiced at this different sources same time.

When they say black people are daft, you say it's racism.

Racism doesn't exist!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.
Oh really? Why didn’t you let this post of yours trend before your leader was picked up? You are all the same! Like government like citizens, make we hear word Abeg!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by PSVITA(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

How many times will you copy and paste this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Ekpeitit(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
femijay8271:
grin
Kenya kor Keita ni...more countries loading.
I believe the truth will be reveal in the next coming days and what I just know is that if anything happens to MNK, I repeat again, if anything happens to him! Fulani Government (FG) Or NG, are in heavily trouble.
Don't lemme talk much.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Ekpeitit(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
They will finish Kanu in jail and you will do nothing.
Dem go kpai the yeye albino.
Ewu Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by DEEBOZZ(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:

Keep repeating yourself cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by tolguy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
post=103231025:

Emma powafool, you and your brother are both mad and stupid, along with the brainwashed animals y'all have turned to your puppets.
All of you will never end well.
Murderers and fools everywhere.
Anyone supporting both of you will all die painful deaths as Cownu killed this young girl below.
Your mothers will all cry as her mom is crying below and refused to be comforted.
Y'all can't escape your evil wickedness.
Wicked animals.

Don't mind the 2 animals and their fellow lower animals supporting them.

[b][/b]
Words of a wise man!

Meanwhile,
Another wise man once said......
kikiki you just finished dem patapata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Alexclem(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
snoopz:
Na niger be the next country grin
Why are they scared?He should be prepared to die for his course. Many have died .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by lomprico(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
from UK to Cyprus to Gambia now na Kenya. Ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu by Obalowe(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
And one no knew he was arrested since on Sunday until we had him being arraigned in court yesterday?

In some quarters it was reported that he was lured to Brazil and eventually arrested why some said Ethiopia.

In my opinion, I think the Nigerian Intelligence team did a very good job and I wish they can use the same energy to nab killer herdsmen and the Almighty Shekau.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet / Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.