Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Wife Pregnant From A White Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Pregnant From A White Man (5823 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / Get Pregnant From Dry Humping! / Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by akpan123(m): 6:30am On May 11, 2011
SO SHE NOW HAS 3 CHILDREN FROM DIFFERENT FATHERS. THESE IS A SERIOUS EQUATION AND DIFFICULT TO SOLVE. BUT THE BALL IS IN YOUR

HAND, AND ONLY YOU CAN DECIDE.
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by angeltebo(f): 8:07am On May 11, 2011
lipsrsealed mmm well i don't support for them to separate. i don,t know what lead the poor woman to do that, but something is wrong somewhere. is never too late for anything. all the balls are in their hands and now is time for them to seek GOD, may he help them. the shoes are too big for my legs. sad
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by emmatok(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2011
angeltebo:

lipsrsealed mmm well i don't support for them to separate. i don,t know what lead the poor woman to do that, but something is wrong somewhere. is never too late for anything. all the balls are in their hands and now is time for them to seek GOD, may he help them. the shoes are too big for my legs. sad

No body is perfect but for a woman to have 3 children for 3 men even in her matrimonial home, makes me question her integrity.
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by jeffery251(m): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Because she has a baby by a white man? undecided
No,because she has a baby for a chimpanzee.Very stupid question.
Re: Wife Pregnant From A White Man by jeffery251(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
emmatok:

No body is perfect but for a woman to have 3 children for 3 men even in her matrimonial home, makes me question her integrity.

Imagine oh,3 different kids for 3 different men even in her matrimonial home and some selfish ladies in this thread are saying forgive her. To all you ladies saying forgive her as if its no big deal. Would u tell him to forgive his wife if the man in question is your younger brother related by blood?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Map Shows How Easy It Is To Lay Chics Around The World . LOL / New Pictures From The Cutest Girl On Nairaland Lol / See How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend Over 3 Years Without Her Knowing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.