Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters (66450 Views)

Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why / Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Teeboi56: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ogun State supposed to be there
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Abagworo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nigercity:
All this Lagos Ibadan express news self
I grew up and still in Lagos
I have visited most of the state mentioned and the truth is
Lagos has more bad roads than all Nigeria state combined,

Sincerely Lagos has the worst roads on earth. I wonder why they should add Rivers State in that list. Even though there are bad roads in the State, it still is not as bad as most Nigerian States.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by chybuze: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
BKayy:
Which of the Anambra are they talking about?
The one I know or the one they created
Anambra should not be on this list.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mangekyo:
If you want to find good roads in Nigeria, come to Delta state

grin which delta?? The one I'm in or a new created one?
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Depressed101: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Report | Sahara Reporters.

Over the years, citizens have been subjected to gruesome experiences plying these roads: many have lost loved ones, valuables among other things to accidents that regularly occur due to the decaying state of the roads.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/30/top-7-states-worst-road-networks-nigeria%E2%80%94-report
Pls remove Anambra from that list
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Depressed101: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Abagworo:

Sincerely Lagos has the worst roads on earth. I wonder why they should add Rivers State in that list. Even though there are bad roads in the State, it still is not as bad as most Nigerian States.
Rivers state have bad road "network"
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by temptnow: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
SATANICALLY:

Over the years, citizens have been subjected to gruesome experiences plying these roads: many have lost loved ones, valuables among other things to accidents that regularly occur due to the decaying state of the roads.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/30/top-7-states-worst-road-networks-nigeria%E2%80%94-report

I hope you're not referring to my own Imo state
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Meeksani99(m): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nbotee:
How is anambra in dat list and no Kogi and Niger?

E weak me o undecided cry angry
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Tyress: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
SATANICALLY:

Where is Kogi State?

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by EmekaA125(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Shouldn't you be more concerned about your region.....this is why you have some of the worst leaders in the south.
Name the worst leaders we have? Afonja boy
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Belleful: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
But the Benin bypass road is not bad. I drove pass it on Saturday and it was ok.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by iampeterben(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
No Ogun state?
Fake list!!
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Mac2016(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Niger State, where are you?
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nbotee:
The OP brain needs to be examine
If anambra is on that list and Kwara and Ogun is not there, then something must be wrong wit his brain
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
How Kogi State didn't make this list is still a surprise to me
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by UniqueO(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
VTJN:
my fellow ajuaya

I'm also serving in Ogun state

Ogun state road/infrastructure is pretty much bad beyond repair

Even the road network is nothing to write home about.

All is well brother
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by tempem: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nbotee:

E shock me too
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Mukbeementor(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
This list is incomplete without ADAMAWA STATE, Numan road caused countless number of miscarriages.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by frankmoney(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
richmond500:
when I saw Rivers there, I knew something is up, if Rivers is considered on of the worst, the trust me, Nigeria roads are like Dubai cos though we have bad roads but it shouldn't be among the worst
Rivers State has bad road network ....
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Cortexhills99: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
How can Benue be last on the list,please give them their rightful position
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Bash92(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Anambra should be removed from the list, along with Ebonyi state they have one of the best road network in southern Nigeria. Never been to d North, so i can't conclude.

Imo state is the worst along with Abia, whenever am going to Ebonyi and we don dey enter potholes for like 3 minutes. Thats the indication, that we have entered Imo state
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Ken4agent(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
B4 I open the thread, I made my list base on my visit to those state,...only Lagos & River didn't make my list.......u?
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Cjayboy: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
This writer is a pathological lier with an empty wallet promised to be funded low key.

Abia State under governor Okezie Ikpeazu have changed the deplorable narratives on our roads infrastructure with a kinetic approach.
I,leave and work in Abia State.
Stop peddling lies orchestrated by your paymaster.
Your picture evidence here,is as old as and never represents Abia in recent times under our Governor Ikpeazu's administration.
Kindly, visit Abia or Aba and tell people the truth.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by eagleu: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
APCNGN:
Mostly southern states.. sad

Now, you know!
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by frog12: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
na ANIMALS dey stay for all these places
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mangekyo:
If you want to find good roads in Nigeria, come to Delta state
Delta is the best, I don't think there is any road in Delta state that is not motorable.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Sunday2021: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
Poto poto republic must be there.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by myrax7(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Where is Ogun State ? ��
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by hollywater: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rivers don't suppose to be on this list.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Burna440(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Na weyrey compose that thing, he never go Kwara, Kogi, Niger and Cross River bfr

Nbotee:
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:

But they do tell us here that Sanwo-Olu is the best thing after bread and butter.
With that huge IGR

He's already working on those bad roads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.