Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters (66457 Views)

Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why / Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Okay ooo
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
I dont know for other states, but your assessment of rivers state is wrong, the road network has improved. Other places are under going construction, so the traffic challenge is caused more by construction rather than bad roads.

Dont just jump on your computer and slam states with bad roads with actually doing a road trip.

Dont include rivers in your list of bad roads.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by mech2021(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
i tell you
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by mech2021(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
or maybe he should try and drive from sagamu through ogijo, via ita-oluwo to ikorodu and see other side of life
OkoYM:
You need to go Sango-Ota
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Larrylarex(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
If Ogun and Kogi States are not there and Lagos is there, I don't care about the remaining states, this list is rubbish!
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Kfed4ril(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:

But they do tell us here that Sanwo-Olu is the best thing after bread and butter.
With that huge IGR

I don’t know for the others o
But as far as kogi state isn’t here then the list is fake
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by BluntCrazeMan: 4:33am On Jul 03, 2021
Noneroone:
Having good road and having good road network are not the same. If a state has only three good roads without tarring adjoining roads, it doesn't have a good road network. The writer did a very poor job.
I was thinking I was the only one who got confused with the body of the write-up. The guy wrote Road Networks in the title, and was writing about Road Conditions in the body.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Galaxydon1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Remove anambra and rivers State

1 Like

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by OVB123: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
okonyia:
This write up is 90% Lie. I think the writer didn't do his research and finding very well before writing this. For example, you use the old report of the road situation to judge. Anambra State enjoy one of the best road network in Nigeria. The erosion you are talking about is different from bad road network. Secondary, I am from Anambra and will confirm that. Then for Edo, I am surprised you mentioned Benin City, because I know Benin very well, and within Benin City the roads are very ok, and I don't know which part of State Capital that is facing bad road. Maybe you are talking about Bypass. But for Inside Benin, I think the City has good road network. Then River State, the current Governor has transformed the roads and he is still building roads. Infact your write up look more political than facts. Have been to Kogi, OSUN , just to mention few. Kindly do your research before writing such a sensitive topic the next time
God bless you for your summission.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2021

YOU MUST BE USELESS!

Never in your life use such condemnatory words for Ogun State in your criticism again. There are better ways to pass your message without saying Ogun is use*.

Teni n' teni, akisa ni t'atan cool
I guess u haven't taken your dosage guy, I'm not kidding here
Ogun is the worst state I've ever been to
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Ruggman: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
The op is confusing good roads with good network of roads.
If you talk of good network ABA in Abia state has the best in Nigeria, but I cannot same when it comes to the condition of the roads.
Truth is that majority of roads in Nigeria are in a terrific poor condition due to bad governance and crass incompetence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.