Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters (66447 Views)

Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why / Atiku Gets US Visa Jets Out Of Nigeria - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by pius4luv(m): 6:39am On Jul 02, 2021
dejonathan:
This one never come Ogun state undecided

Ogun state should bave been on the list, he should come to lambe in ogun state he should come and see bad roads.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Opposition419(m): 6:40am On Jul 02, 2021
I am yet to see pictures of the bad roads in Rivers state.

Of all States, you included Rivers state?
Haba
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by dejonathan(f): 6:52am On Jul 02, 2021
pius4luv:

Ogin state should bave been on the list, he should come to lambe in ogun state he should come and see bad roads.
Yes o
Lambe,agbado,ope ilu,ijoko to Sango...
Everywhere just bad
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by descarado: 6:58am On Jul 02, 2021
Heading said good road network while body is saying bad roads with bad road pictures.
I give up.

Anything to trend for these people encouraged by nairaland.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2021
Burna440:
Na weyrey compose that thing, he never go Kwara, Kogi, Niger and Cross River bfr

God will bless u ooo

1 Like

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by OVB123: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2021
nams77:
Which Delta talk something else abeg
Nor mind that man.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2021
SARSCoV2:

I agree with you to some extent. But if you think Ogun has bad roads, you have not been anywhere.

Edit state sef has roads that will drown a range. All hose stupid toads in ikorodu are learners, those ones that hilux will rough with through.

Have you see where people park their car in queue and trek to go take Okada upfront?

You need to be Abia. Though my report are based on 15 years ago.

I will never forget Ngwa. You can even perish while trekking
I'm not arguing abia state, but this list angered me as I no see Ogun and Kwara
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by gulfer: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2021
The new office for Ikpeazu in this picture suits him so much grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2021
dejonathan:
Yes o
Lambe,agbado,ope ilu,ijoko to Sango...
Everywhere just bad
The list is endless abeg
I used to say Kwara is the worst state until I visited Ogun state (very useless state)
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Cholison(m): 7:28am On Jul 02, 2021
Why is Kogi State not represented here? We must protest oo
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Donspicey: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2021
owbabs:
No city in Nigeria except Abuja has good road network, Period.

Visit kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri and Akwa ibom to see what good roads look like......

1 Like

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Soulsymbol99: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2021
Ironically, these r states wey get beta Allocation and IGR oooo

1 Like

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by adeade83: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2021
Three out of the 7 are in Niger Delta Development Commission.
It is a shame! No single state from the North.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by dejonathan(f): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2021
stephinnoyewole:

The list is endless abeg
I used to say Kwara is the worst state until I visited Ogun state (very useless state)
Infact ehn......
I don go all south west states and i never see state wey worst reach ogun state for road matter..
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by McPizzle(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2021
Nigercity:
All this Lagos Ibadan express news self
I grew up and still in Lagos
I have visited most of the state mentioned and the truth is
Lagos has more bad roads than all Nigeria state combined,

If truly you grew up in Lagos then you should know the peculiarities facing Lagos, if Portharcourt were to face half, it would have been ungovernable! Lagos has bad roads true but then which state doesn't in Nigeria? If you were to look past your apparent bias you'd notice the reason stated in the article was the apapa gridlock and the endless traffic experienced in Lagos, i can safely say the article was partly written to undermine the strides made by the government in the state.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by stasius: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2021
Anambra made the list for a political purpose.

The Ekwulobia oko isuofia igboukwu is a stretch of road.

I was even expecting you to say Amichi-Ekwulumili road.

Abeg comot Anambra from that list osiso!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by 123cherry: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2021
Where is ogun state in the list�
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by djukum1: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2021
U mean Ogun State has good roads? Then u are biased in ur findings
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2021
I didn't see my state Kogi, we ought to be no 1 on that list,

1 Like

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by kingsaif(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2021
Niger State, Kogi and Ekiti no dey there?
ahswear na lie
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by akdjr(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2021
The person who compile this list has not done a broad findings before bringing this to fore
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Dbarrzx: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2021
Sahara reporter with fake data
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Lewisdinho(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2021
I knew Aba will be on the list

1 Like

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Monjazzy(m): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2021
Benue supposed dey top 3
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by SenMakama: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2021
How come Kogi is not among haba
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2021
stephinnoyewole:

[s]The list is endless abeg
I used to say Kwara is the worst state until I visited Ogun state (very useless state)[/s]

YOU MUST BE USELESS!

Never in your life use such condemnatory words for Ogun State in your criticism again. There are better ways to pass your message without saying Ogun is use*.

Teni n' teni, akisa ni t'atan cool
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2021
dejonathan:
Infact ehn......
I don go all south west states and i never see state wey worst reach ogun state for road matter..

It really gets to me,,, having been to all the SW States.

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by harfiiz(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2021
Dear poster,
If you've not visited ogun state then you don't need to put those stuffs up there. Go to Ijoko, sango, papa road, ijebu in general which is the hub of gully. Ogun is a death trap to road users.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by UnimkeAk(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Report | Sahara Reporters.

Over the years, citizens have been subjected to gruesome experiences plying these roads: many have lost loved ones, valuables among other things to accidents that regularly occur due to the decaying state of the roads.
No cross river
Ojoro

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/30/top-7-states-worst-road-networks-nigeria%E2%80%94-report
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by Egbi2020: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Abuja is the only place in Nigeria have good road networks. Ogun state is the worst in southwest.
In terms of good road network,
Have you been to kano

1 Like

Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by BabaIbo: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2021
Nonsense bias list.

Kogi that has iconic bad roads no dey the list.

From my time in Anambra, their roads are OK.

The only state with better roads than Anambra that I have been to is Abuja and I have been to over 2/3 of all the states.
My state's roads are in the hands of God.
Re: Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters by BabaIbo: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2021
Donspicey:

Visit kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri and Akwa ibom to see what good roads look like......

With stolen money, right?

States in other regions don't easily get their money back when they spend on federal projects unlike that region, excluding Akwa ibom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.