Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK (5031 Views)

Peter Obi Vehemently Condemns Lagos-Calabar Highway As A Misplaced Priority / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters / EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Egypt, Nigerian Government Denies Involvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Asgard73: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mangekyo:

Well the government said they were planning his arrest for months. Which means they were probably keeping a close eye on him even when he was in Britain, maybe with a spy or something. No one is above mistakes. So as it's as you said, they capitalized on it and seized him.
I'm getting reports that he was first arrested by the Kenyan government who then handed him over to the FG.
I don't really know if he's getting out of this one. I mean, it would've been an easy one if he never instructed his men to kill police officers and destroy properties. But again there's no proof that he was the one behind it (UGM). If he can prove that he had no hand in those activities, then nothing will happen to him. The FG won't try anything stupid since Great Britain would be watching from the sidelines. Highest they can do is lock him for a few years because I don't really see any crime he's committed. Mayb untill buharis tenure elapses
If I was ipob, I would sit my ass down and watch what happens not ranting around and throwing insults.

Sitting and observing is not good for IPOB at this time

IPOB need attention now.. each day Kanu spend in Dss cell.. IPOB must make it count..

Is time to shout .. propagate.. protest..and draw attention of world media’s..

They must do everything to get him out and same time draw the attention of the world to their fight..

Not best time for violence ..

This is time to brag cheat beat ... and sell their ideology
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Daytonbale: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ojiofor:
Nnamdi Kanu travel to any African country is a very foolish move and he will forever regret it.
a very foolish move I swear , he shouldn't have travel
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Daytonbale: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Biafrannuke:
That is not the issue here.
what is the issue Then
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Mangekyo: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:

Sitting and observing is not good for IPOB at this time

IPOB need attention now.. each day Kanu spend in Dss cell.. IPOB must make it count..

Is time to shout .. propagate.. protest..and draw attention of world media’s..

They must do everything to get him out and same time draw the attention of the world to their fight..

Not best time for violence ..

This is time to brag cheat beat ... and sell their ideology

Yeah if they can do all that peacefully, then why not. They should protest in their numbers.

It's a pity MNK was always making enemies. If he actually made friends with other tribes, Im sure they would've joined in pressuring the govt to release him since his a freedom fighter & not a criminal.

Igbos should shook the zoo (peacefully) and attract the attention of other countries. No violence act should be recorded untill something happens to MNK

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Siwisheswereesh: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi Kanu surrendered himself to Nigerian government .

Nonsense 'talk'! angry
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Asgard73: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mangekyo:

Yeah if they can do all that peacefully, then why not. They should protest in their numbers.

It's a pity MNK was always making enemies. If he actually made friends with other tribes, Im sure they would've joined in pressuring the govt to release him since his a freedom fighter & not a criminal.

Igbos should shook the zoo (peacefully) and attract the attention of other countries. No violence act should be recorded untill something happens to MNK

Cool..
Let’s sit back and observe ..
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Ojiofor: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Daytonbale:
a very foolish move I swear , he shouldn't have travel

He is safe within EU,US and UK anything outside this he will find himself inside zoo cage.
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Ojiofor: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Biafrannuke:
The issue is the legality of his abduction. Reason for his travels should be IPOB internal matter.

No be only internal matter.They kidnapped him for days IPOB as an organization did not even know their leader was missing until FG break the news because he is a one man show.The illegality of his arrest is the business of his lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Ojiofor: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
wait ooo
is that not your wish

You should be popping champagne by now celebrating your trophy

Why should I celebrate his arrest?
I wish he had listened to wise advise.
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Biafrannuke: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ojiofor:

No be only internal matter.They kidnapped him for days IPOB as an organization did not even know their leader was missing until FG break the news because he is a one man show.The illegality of his arrest is the business of his lawyers.
But you have never supported Kanu's method. Why do you care how IPOB operates?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by naijapips02: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi Kanu surrendered himself to Nigerian government .

You are such a big bloody akpa something.

The sort of big mouth egomaniac Kanu is, if he's going to surrender himself, he would make a big show about it.

Kanu oshi was captured unawares and that is the reason he looks so dejected in pictures of his capture.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by ALTERNATEID: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Me and you dey Nairaland no mean sey we dey the same level .

I no make mouth, na fact I dey flash you so.

Kanu surrendered himself to the Nigerian authority .

Which level you dey?
All these Igbo boys and empty bragging. People who amount to nothing in real life will come online and be spewing rubbish to people who can feed them in real life.
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Ojiofor: 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Biafrannuke:
But you have never supported Kanu's method. Why do you care how IPOB operates?

I am only analysing a national event.That I wasn't in support of his method doesn't mean I want him dead or something like that.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by ALTERNATEID: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mangekyo:

Well the government said they were planning his arrest for months. Which means they were probably keeping a close eye on him even when he was in Britain, maybe with a spy or something. No one is above mistakes. So as it's as you said, they capitalized on it and seized him.
I'm getting reports that he was first arrested by the Kenyan government who then handed him over to the FG.
I don't really know if he's getting out of this one. I mean, it would've been an easy one if he never instructed his men to kill police officers and destroy properties. But again there's no proof that he was the one behind it (UGM). If he can prove that he had no hand in those activities, then nothing will happen to him. The FG won't try anything stupid since Great Britain would be watching from the sidelines. Highest they can do is lock him for a few years because I don't really see any crime he's committed. Mayb untill buharis tenure elapses
If I was ipob, I would sit my ass down and watch what happens not ranting around and throwing insults.

So tell me, what will Britain do to Nigeria if anything happens to Kanu?
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Biafrannuke: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ojiofor:

I am only analysing a national event.That I wasn't in support of his method doesn't mean I want him dead or something like that.
No, you are "analysing" from the viewpoint of a stakeholder albeit a fake one one.
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Daytonbale: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ojiofor:

He is safe within EU,US and UK anything outside this he will find himself inside zoo cage.
yes
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Ojiofor: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Biafrannuke:
No, you are "analysing" from the viewpoint of a stakeholder albeit a fake one one.

Warever bro.
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by hedonido: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ojiofor:

And of course Israel.
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by tamdun: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Me and you dey Nairaland no mean sey we dey the same level .

I no make mouth, na fact I dey flash you so.

Kanu surrendered himself to the Nigerian authority .
But u say u be yoruba man, why kanu matter come dey pain you like dis

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Gbagura: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You go famz me if I reveal my identity to you
Can you reveal your beautiful flat skull for us to famz?
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Ojiofor: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
hedonido:

And of course Israel.

Yeah.
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Gbagura: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
tamdun:

Leave him, he's a clown.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Officialgarri:

How possible? grin. You just keep lying to yourself so you can feel better. grin

Even the OP is drawing conspiracy theories for his fellow hoodlums to masturbate on.

But one thing is sure, Buhari has balls and you can't mess with him
True but we are yet to see that ball displayed when it comes to the fulani terrorists on a killing and kidnapping spree all over the country, these ones have caused food insecurity, unbearable food inflation and food crisis that may lead to famine next year. These are the real enemies of Nigeria definitely not MNK

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Biafrannuke: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ojiofor:

Warever bro.
OK Mr trojan horse
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by sharpwriter(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You go famz me if I reveal my identity to you

Really? Baba oya, e ko Olaranmi na, e ma fi se audio rara o. Twale baba!!!! wink
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Kingcalls: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
I just believe NK made himself available to be arrested...its part of his plans...but the zuwo in aso rock keeps falling into the trap ...
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Ikea81: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
Interpol has vehemently denied that they arrested MNK. He was not on their most wanted list and usually they dont just arrest and hand over suspects or criminals to another country, there are procedures to follow and protocols to comply with.

The general perception is that he was kidnapped in an African country.

More updates to follow.

Thanks.

This is the Interpol website - you can seach for MNK and you will not find him.

https://www.interpol.int/en/How-we-work/Notices/View-Red-Notices

We can now understand why kidnapping is reigning under buhari. He kidnap dikko in the 80s, he has kidnapped kanu again......na school wey VC dey cult, cultism dey dey hyper. You get my point abi Good!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
This arrest is a blessing in disguise
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Biafra is receiving attention currently due to this arrest. It is a blessing in disguise

Only illiterates jubilate when a freedom fighter is arrested.
Arrest gives freedom fighters massive coverage
Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
tamdun:

Been a Yoruba should make him Kanu (Igbo) hater right.

Look at how fellow southerner reasons

Yuck

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK by Great2017: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mangekyo:

In Law, the onus of proof is on the person that alleges. In this case, it is the Nigerian Government that would need to provide facts to support her claim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! / Benue State University BSU Post UTME 2012 / 2013 Exam Date / More Evidence Links Offa Robbery Suspects With Saraki – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.