Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Collecting And Giving Out Phone Numbers To A Random Person While In A Relationsh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Collecting And Giving Out Phone Numbers To A Random Person While In A Relationsh (729 Views)

Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal / Collecting And Giving Out Phone Numbers To A Random Person While In A Relationsh / Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collecting And Giving Out Phone Numbers To A Random Person While In A Relationsh by BossDante: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Who is a random person?

A random person is someone who nothing binds you both together. You are not course mates, not work colleagues, not someone from your church etc. However, my above definition is not absolute cause the fact that a person is a course mate, a work colleague, or church member doesn’t mean such person isn’t a random person. The test to determine a random person is a subjective test, this is because a lots of factors are taken into consideration, and not an objective test where a yes or no answer can be given.

Moving on, there are some clear cut examples of what a random person is. For example, a person who walks up to you on the road is a random person, a person who you meet in a bus ride is a random person. However, if during the meeting of the above persons, you both found out that something bind you both, For example, you are both involved in the same business and can be of help to each other, or the person needs a service you’ll be able to render due to your profession etc etc, then such person is no longer a random person. This doesn’t mean that some persons don’t lie and try to connect something that binds you both so they can have a reason to exchange contacts, however, it’s up to you to only entertain discussion that revolves around the job or services that is supposed to bind you both. Not when you exchange contacts with someone as regards you handling a job but when you chat or talk, he or she is inviting you to visit his home or go for a ‘romantic’ date,- (Dates like going to see a movie, having dinner and picnic in a garden are romantic dates, these are not business kind of date).

I still find it very hard to understand how someone in a relationship ask a random person of the opposite sex for their number and its not seen as cheating or an intention to cheat.. abeg, tell me what he wants to find out,. For example, a guy who is in a relationship meets a beautiful girl in the bus and ask for her phone number, please, what does he need the number for if not because he wants to set her P?… does he know anything about her? Is it not just her beauty and sexiness he’s attracted to and interested in? Please explain to me, I might be wrong or missing something here..

As for guys, this topic isn’t even open for discussion, any guy who is in a relationship and still ask a random girl for her phone number is a cheat. Yes, A CHEAT, no need calling him a potential cheat cause he has already conceived it in his heart, only that it hasn’t manifested in psysical yet.. argue with your keypads Lol..

Now, lets talk about the amazing other gender that doesn’t cheat,. our ladies Lol.. Please ladies, when a random guy approach you and ask for your contact, why do you give him when you know you’re in a relationship? Are you saying you don’t know the reason behind his asking for it, are you giving it out to enjoy more attention, to ‘chop’ him and clean mouth or you’re only keeping your options open since you’re not married yet? Lol

There’s this phrase all the cheating singles I have come across like saying,- “I’m single till I marry, so I can live free until my wedding night”- these same people would marry and continue the cheating life. You can’t give what you don’t have.. You have always been a cheat, now tell me how you want to be faithful and loyal, How nah For where?? Where and When you learn to be with one person?? Abegi!

The excuse of being “single till married” is a very wrong school of thought to the best of my knowledge and understanding. We have a lot of relationship status, we have Married, Single, In a relationship, Dating, Divorced, Widowed etc etc, the singling out of just ‘Single’ and ‘Married’ are mostly used in official settings, this is because they don’t need other information as far as your work capacity is concerned, but outside a formal setting all these other relationship status are of utmost importance, It’s the reason while opening social media accounts, For example, Facebook, the whole list is displayed for you to pick from, this is because social media is an informal setting, you’ll come across a lot of people, people who want different things, these things are not limited to just official stuff as it is in a formal setting, some are looking for a relationship, marriage and even just a fling, so the option you pick here matters alot.

In conclusion, I think anyone in a relationship who still ask or give his or her number to a random person of the opposite sex is a cheat, the person has already cheated mentally, it’s the physical cheating that remains.. there’s no excuse for this, if you’re so sure you didn’t commit any wrong, can you as a guy tell your girl that you collected the phone number of a beautiful girl you just met? or can you as a lady tell your man that you gave your phone number to a cool dude you met on your way? why are you hiding it from the person you’re involved with if you don’t think it’s wrong?

Oga/ Madam, you are an ashawo, and if your excuse is to ‘chop’ him and clean mouth, that makes you a thief, and we know it doesn’t end like that in most cases, when he’s not father Christmas.. Una two ‘chop’ unasef, that makes you an ashawo and a thief, likewise him, if he’s in a relationship..

Guys in relationship, respect yourselves and stop asking random girls you meet for their numbers, girls in relationship, when a random guy approach you for your phone number, tell him you can’t give him because you’re in a relationship. He might seem irritated but he’ll respect you.. same goes to guys too cos girls also approach random guys and ask for their numbers too bah? Lol..

Let’s not talk about our married people, I know the married ones in the country don’t cheat Lol, we’ll talk about how faithful they are some other time.

Will be looking forward to your response, there are probably some things you might want to educate me on..

Which gender is more guilty of this? Which gender is the ashawo people? Lol

https://bossdanteblog.com/2021/06/29/collecting-and-giving-out-phone-numbers-to-a-random-person-while-in-a-relationship/
Re: Collecting And Giving Out Phone Numbers To A Random Person While In A Relationsh by Kooldon(f): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
A phone number given out today does not necessarily end up in sex but change your life tommorrow.
Re: Collecting And Giving Out Phone Numbers To A Random Person While In A Relationsh by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kooldon:
A phone number given out today does not necessarily end up in sex but change your life tommorrow.
Hope men don't turn out to be scum if the reverse was the case tho...
Coz if a man keeps a female friend,y'all say he's fvckin her but if it's a lady,y'all will say he's just a friend
Re: Collecting And Giving Out Phone Numbers To A Random Person While In A Relationsh by siofra(f): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'm in a relationship but I still exchange numbers with the opposite sex.

#single_until_marriage
Re: Collecting And Giving Out Phone Numbers To A Random Person While In A Relationsh by BossDante: 12:22am On Jul 01, 2021
Kooldon:

"Does not necessarily" means it does end up sometimes..
Giving out phone number is the first step
Re: Collecting And Giving Out Phone Numbers To A Random Person While In A Relationsh by BossDante: 12:23am On Jul 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

Hope men don't turn out to be scum if the reverse was the case tho...
Coz if a man keeps a female friend,y'all say he's fvckin her but if it's a lady,y'all will say he's just a friend

They know what they do with their male 'friends', that's why they'll never agree for their man to have female friends
Re: Collecting And Giving Out Phone Numbers To A Random Person While In A Relationsh by BossDante: 12:23am On Jul 01, 2021
siofra:
I'm in a relationship but I still exchange numbers with the opposite sex.

#single_until_marriage

You dey 'whine' yourself
Re: Collecting And Giving Out Phone Numbers To A Random Person While In A Relationsh by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 01, 2021
BossDante:

They know what they do with their male 'friends', that's why they'll never agree for their man to have female friends
They know what they do my brother. You're a wise man

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I'm Dating A Divorced Mother Of Three But My Step Kids Don't Respect Me - 19yr B / Bbnaija Whitemoney And Queen Romanc£ In HOH Lounge / Would You Rather Have $3 Million Or 3 Million Loyal Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.