Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal (2870 Views)

How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
There is this youth service female corper in my office .some days ago I was standing outside when she stared at me and I called her to my office and we got chatting.I gave her some cash for lunch and she collected it and thanked me and went to her office.Later in the day I went to her office and we got chatting and I asked her for her phone number.she refused and said later.I now told her why but she didn't give me any tangible reason.I now told her it's okay if she does not want me to have her call details that was when she now said she wants to give me then I now told her I no longer want it.why do ladies like making yanga with common phone numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by donaldking100: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
the fools think it makes them look hard to get.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Magnoliaa(f): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
When y'all stop criticising them for the same things you freely expect of them.

Yawns. Next one.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by paulolee(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
if your bea give out fone number to any random guys, u go still create thread to complain that she is too cheap....na wah o

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Magnoliaa(f): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
donaldking100:
the fools think it's makes them look hard to get.

So explain it to me, how do fools like us walk the fine line of playing hard to get and not looking cheap to prizes like yourself?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by paulolee(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
donaldking100:
ur opinion bt even as a guy I dnt gv out fone numbers anyhow to girls...I like my small circle....chats is Owkay for public space

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
donaldking100:
its old school way of thinking.
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
paulolee:

ur opinion bt even as a guy I dnt gv out fone numbers anyhow to girls...I like my small circle....chats is Owkay for public space
Then you are not business like as your helper can come anytime not your small circle
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by somenody: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
it's lunch not launch .
5yrss Facebook account available for sale. 2yrs fb account available for sale. dm +09050+775903...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by fman(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
guobe:
Then you are not business like as your helper can come anytime not your small circle
U nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
somenody:
it's lunch not launch .thanks

5yrss Facebook account available for sale.
2yrs fb account available for sale.
dm +09050+775903...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by paulolee(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
guobe:
if u say so...bt. referring mostly to girls dt are asking for number to flex...I don't do their type of business

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
paulolee:

if u say so...bt. referring mostly to girls dt are asking for number to flex...I don't do their type of business
but nobody mentioned flex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by JASONjnr(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why should a girl go about giving her numbers to strangers or any guy that just want to shift her pants?

If you successfully get a girl that you love .. I hope you will be pleased with her going about to give her numbers to guys?

You people will just create threads asking stewpiiiiiiid questions from your anuz...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
guobe:
There is this youth service female corper in my office .some days ago I was standing outside when she stared at me and I called her to my office and we got chatting.I gave her some cash for lunch and she collected it and thanked me and went to her office.Later in the day I went to her office and we got chatting and I asked her for her phone number.she refused and said later.I now told her why but she didn't give me any tangible reason.I now told her it's okay if she does not want me to have her call details that was when she now said she wants to give me then I now told her I no longer want it.why do ladies like making yanga with common phone numbers.

So ladies should be giving out their numbers to every tom and Harry that approaches them right? undecided undecided

And you'll be among the fools here that'll rush to call them "Cheap" sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
JASONjnr:
Why should a girl go about giving her numbers to strangers or any guy that just want to shift her pants?

If you successfully get a girl that you love .. I hope you will be pleased with her going about to give her numbers to guys?

You people will just create threads asking stewpiiiiiiid questions from your anuz...

Honestly it's tiring, everytime women women women. Nairaland men have no shame

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
donaldking100:
[s]the fools think it makes them look hard to get.[/s]

Thrash from an old man who has been rejected so many times by countless females grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by JASONjnr(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Ofcoz I have shame.....
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by donaldking100: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Thrash from an old man who has been rejected so many times by countless females grin grin grin

make i no talk sha.
but i'm pretty certain that if i'm not exaggerating, i've fvcked at least not less than 40 of your kind.
NOTE: No hook-up was involved in any.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by blaquebelle: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
Give your number out as you like since its not bad undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by blinking001(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
You guys are complaining too much on this space. So you can't see a fine girl and mind your business without collecting her number? Must you connect with every woman on the streets? Don't you have better things to do with your time?

This is how guys go about pedestalizing women and later turn around to complain when women disregard and disrespects them. Work on your libido and allow this hole in between the legs creatures to suffer from lack of attention. They live off male attention. Allow them to work for it with their energy and sweat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
donaldking100:

make i no talk sha.
but i'm pretty certain that if i'm not exaggerating, i've fvcked at least not less than 40 of your kind.
NOTE: No hook-up was involved in any.

In your dream grin grin you can only deceive the gullible ones like you boy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Bennysam: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So explain it to me, how do fools like us walk the fine line of playing hard to get and not looking cheap to prizes like yourself?
Why do you ask questions a girl suppose to ask?
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Loveisnotenough: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
If them don reach 25 years old, them go give you even their mummy's number.

Your opinion is based on your age.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
So many fools on this space, especially the one above me.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
All the ladies here are just being insultive.cant even interact over the net and make your point.well the girl walked up to me today and insisted I have her number.Me I don't womanise as I have better things to do with my time.I collected her number and we are cool like that.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
It's funny you want every lady to see you as some important figure when you have not placed yourself as one. If a lady fancy you, she will open a line of communication,if she doesn't she probably can't wait to be out of the same space she is with you. Respect yourself and move on.

Personally I don't give out numbers, when I do, I dictate the direction conversations go. If you are not cool with it, take a hike! It's very simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by yungz: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Persephone1:
It's funny you want every lady to see you as some important figure when you have not placed yourself as one. If a lady fancy you, she will open a line of communication,if she doesn't she probably can't wait to be out of the same space she is with you. Respect yourself and move on.

Personally I don't give out numbers, when I do, I dictate the direction conversations go. If you are not cool with it, take a hike! It's very simple.
giving out phone number takes nothing from a lady and that is why you have the block button on your phone.If you ain't cool with the guy make do of the block button.Also have it at the back of your mind that not all guys that approach a lady wants to sleep with them but most ladies feel once a guy approaches them the guy wants to sleep with them.I am very very important and far important than you think.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

it is because women make the world go round

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do male decent Olosho Job exist Please? / Sleazy Pick Up Line / . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.