Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,521 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) (61845 Views)

Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' / Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Lodikero: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2021
A fool is the only one who will speak the way your are talking... This man spoke up against injustice and you dey open mouth anyhow.
CilicMarin:
He is a bloody Terrorist! Nobody cares about how he was packaged, crated or bundled to court to answer for his crime against Igbo people...

He is even lucky to be alive...What about Ikonso, match and die, alligator etc who were killed in action?

2 Likes

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by DaddyGoo: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2021
iKingsley:
What would you expect from terrorist government?

Imagine they even go the length of kidnapping someone from another country, damnn!

We never had it this bad.

Surprised?

E be like say you don forget say Bubu run this kidnapping racket on Umaru Dikko as military Head of State.

In conjunction with Israel no less!

1 Like

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by delishpot: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2021
Felixamos:
a child is crying out of hunger and instead of you giving him food, you spank him to keep quiet.. does his quietness in anyway stop the hunger he's feeling?

Those jubilating at Nnamdi Kanu's arrest would finally realize that Biafra is not a man, it's a spirit borne out of thirst for a better life both for this generation and generations to come..

Imagine bread I normally buy for 120naira is now 150.. not to mention the inflation on other food items..

people are hungry and angry.. how can my forefathers shout "light done come" in their days and up till date, we still feel excited when NEPA brings light that we shout the same thing "light done come"..

Those bush mice supporting this evil and clueless govt, if you don't desire a better life for yourself, don't you at least desire it for your children? The foolishness of some youths on nairaland can only be compared to that of a renowned mad man..

As if they knew how foolish some nairaland youths would become in 2021 that they added these words to the second stanza of our national anthem..

"Help our youths the truth to know"

They have consulted principalities and powers governing the region of Africa to keep Nigerians docile. Only the terror they sanction will happen .
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Kaypeeboss(m): 10:39am On Jul 01, 2021
EraseTheDot:
The unknown gun man cheesy

You must be a clown to expect a VIP treatment for a fugitive terrorist.
They should wear him neck shackles so that he won't be able to turn around.

-erase the dot
Cow
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by KevinDein: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2021
hammer3x:
THE AFRICAN COUNTRY THAT HANDED NNAMDI KANU TO BUHARI DONT KNOW WAT THEY HAVE DONE AND HOW WE VIEW IT.

I PITY FOR THOSE DIRECTLY INVOLVED.

THEY WONT GO SCOTFREE.

IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND ABROAD, WE WILL RUN HITS ON THEM AND PUT SHOTS ON THEM.

I HOPE THEY ARE READY FOR A LIFE TIME OF BEING SECURITY CONSCIOUS.

WE WILL COME LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT AND AT ANYTIME, FOR OUR POUND AND FLESH.

NNAMDI KANU WAS EXERCISING HIS RIGHT, THEY LURED HIM TO THEIR COUNTRY AND VIOLATED HIS BASIC HUMAN RIGHT.

THEY AND THEIR FAMILY WILL UNDERSTAND WAT IT MEANS TO MESS WITH A PEOPLE FOUND ALL OVER THE WORLD.

WE KNOW THOSE INVOLVED.
I don't even have a dog in this fight as I'm no fan of Buhari neither do I support Kanu's modus operandi, but, my god, dude you are up there as one of the most deluded posters on this forum. JFC. The sheer delusion in ALL your comments even on the Chidinma's threads.
Gosh undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by DrAkpa(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2021
[s]NLPoliceWoman:

Sen Myd44 Jutwise Dominque.
Rule 5.
Rule 2[/s].

See below

1 Like

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Cleanworld(f): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by claxrep96(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2021
una dey talk anyhow
boko harams leader son is part of the insurgent and terrorist fighting nigerian troops
abiolas family fought for a beta nigerian which eventually lead to d death of his wife.
What about fela
but now tell me is any of nnamdi kanu's son among the pple carrying guns and distablizing the entire eastern region the answer is no
so abeg make the man rest himself own don too much the bread winner of a family was killed by his touts n was buried on saturday
those blood he spilled are calling for his head
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by zuto4u(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Thunder fire u there
CilicMarin:
He is a bloody Terrorist! Nobody cares about how he was packaged, crated or bundled to court to answer for his crime against Igbo people...

He is even lucky to be alive...What about Ikonso, match and die, alligator etc who were killed in action?
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by JayB11(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2021
Web2020:
Fulani man, stop shouting. don't rejoice too much because you may be disappointed last last.

Has the Quest for Biafra not taken enough blood?
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Gokoyer0(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2021
I can bet it that this is one of your several monickers @deadvulturemeatgrill
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique..
Rule 21.
Rule 2.

1 Like

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2021
post=103242049:
God punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.

Who says God doesn't answer prayers?!
Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu.
Painful ends awaits him
I hope you have proofs to all these accussations, irresponsible ignoramuses like you are the reason nigerian govt. Are looking to ban social media in nigeria, I don't blame you, you are hiding under a moniker on a faceless forum. Can you proof any of your these ridiculous claims? I bet you cannot. I pity you! You are so dumb and stupeed! You are even advertising your so called babeque business below all your senseless comment. angry

2 Likes

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2021
post=103242049:
God punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.

Who says God doesn't answer prayers?!
Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu.
Painful ends awaits him
dead vultures are you igbo??there is protest because there's no progress. . Behave like the adult u re

2 Likes

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2021
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by IvarDboneless: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2021
This thread is littered with zombies....am out
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by MayorMgbedike(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2021
They're very much afraid to look into his eyes, eyeballs to eyeballs.

When Men stands, lilly livered Men scamper for safety.

You are the Man! MNK.

1 Like

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by ba7man(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2021
MayorMgbedike:
They're very much afraid to look into his eyes, eyeballs to eyeballs.

When Men stands, lilly livered Men scamper for safety.

You are the Man! MNK.
They covered his face because he's a criminal, stop decieving yourself.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by gawu1: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lanretoye:
i wont glorify u with a response.
Correct! You have right to remain salient.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Hapinex01: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
He's treated based on who he is.

A hard criminal
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by PointZerom: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Stupidity runs in your family. My worries is that yours is more dangerous than that of your parents. Idiot.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
iKingsley:
What would you expect from terrorist government?

Imagine they even go the length of kidnapping someone from another country, damnn!

We never had it this bad.
You must be an indomie generation boy
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by MiztaPepperoni(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Oh I see. Now compare the pictures below of what your Buhari and the security forces did to unarmed Biafran protesters and tell me more about this your democracy and who exactly is causing war

Where do you expect peace in a country where Government turns its guns on unarmed protesters? You wanted Kanu to clap for Nigeria?

FG warn them but them no hear na why them get that kind treatment. You want make FG cross hand dey clap for them as them continue dey disrespect the government? Even for Jesus Christ time him dey obey government
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

FG warn them but them no hear na why them get that kind treatment. You want make FG cross hand dey clap for them as them continue dey disrespect the government? Even for Jesus Christ time him dey obey government

Stop being a slave and learn what freedom of speech and human rights are.
Stop thinking like a black African monkey.
Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

If he is a terrorist like boko haram, shouldn’t he be given the boko haram treatment i.e rehabilitate him, give him billions and send him back to the streets as a repented terrorist?

1 Like

Re: How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
EraseTheDot:
The unknown gun man cheesy

You must be a clown to expect a VIP treatment for a fugitive terrorist.
They should wear him neck shackles so that he won't be able to turn around.

-erase the dot

If he is a terrorist like boko haram, shouldn’t he be given the boko haram treatment i.e rehabilitate him, give him billions and send him back to the streets as a repented terrorist?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy / Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 / Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.