Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend (3310 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 12:39am On May 10, 2011
Pweety4me:

Why didn't you tell her about the trip sef? men undecided

u dey mine me? the reason was that if i had told her she will definately want to follow me and i dnt want to spend 83,000 naira just for flight(20,750 each person by arik). . . . .I have never used bus to lagos before and i dnt think i will ever try it. . . . .I never wanted to spend past my budget  cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 12:40am On May 10, 2011
chelseabmw:

u dey mine me? the reason was that if i had told her she will definately want to follow me and i dnt want to spend 83,000 naira just for flight(20,750 each person by arik). . . . .I have never used bus to lagos before and i dnt think i will ever try it. . . . .I never wanted to spend past my budget cheesy
Hmm i see
Re: My Girlfriend by BABE3: 12:40am On May 10, 2011
chelseabmw:

Ha ba. . . .I thought u were on my side ooo. . . .u don leave me alone to carry this big burden. . . .Na LV shoe i buy her oooo. . . .D funny part is that she has been talking abt this shoe since a week now i just did as if i never knew wat she was talking abt though it was on phone and she never told me to buy it for her. . . .Now when trouble don come i don remember say shoe like that dey exist grin grin grin

errmmm-- I was always on your side, but at the same time, what you did was wrong. smiley

hmm-- You bought LouisV for her--I'm impressed. I hope is  correct Louis sha.--lol

Anyways-- stop looking for trouble.

Safe wink
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 12:42am On May 10, 2011
Pweety4me:

God 4 bid, no send am 2 me, & i get reason y i talk like dat!!

Exactly which is wrong to bribe with materialistic stuff, unless your relationship is not genuine, and from the way it is she must ave strong feelings for you, so learn not to play with them just allow her cool down, then talk 2 her later.

i love her so much so dnt even go there. . . . .I will sit her down and talk to her. . .But the problem now is how am i going to stop her from still talking abt wat has happened?
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 12:45am On May 10, 2011
BABE!:

errmmm-- I was always on your side, but at the same time, what you did was wrong. smiley

hmm-- You bought LouisV for her--I'm impressed. I hope is  correct Louis sha.--lol

Anyways-- stop looking for trouble.

Safe wink

Geeezzzzz!!!!!!!!

I knew u were going to say that. . . . .U go put me for trouble one day oooooo

Abeg mk u dey join me. . . .But since am wrong here,i understand

tnx for the advise. . .Do u ve a ym?
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 12:45am On May 10, 2011
chelseabmw:

i love her so much so dnt even go there. . . . .I will sit her down and talk to her. . .But the problem now is how am i going to stop her from still talking abt wat has happened?

Mehnn u got a nag on ur hands!! cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 12:47am On May 10, 2011
O-M-G u bought her Loubuitons? speaks to herself "cheiii if to say na just me ooo" cry lipsrsealed cool
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 12:51am On May 10, 2011
Pweety4me:

O-M-G u bought her Loubuitons? speaks to herself "cheiii if to say na just me ooo" cry lipsrsealed cool

lol. . . . . . . .keep dreaming,ok? i thought u were male?
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 1:00am On May 10, 2011
cheesy shocked shocked grin angry
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 1:01am On May 10, 2011
& y should i dream?nonsense boyfriend tongue
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 1:05am On May 10, 2011
^^^^^^

I am now nonsense now?because i did not give u money to buy LV sun glasses abi?
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 1:06am On May 10, 2011
^^Shurrup, how do we know if the LV is even genuine, tell me how much did you buy it? tongue

& r u serious about the being male comment? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 1:08am On May 10, 2011
So ur a mod? & y on earth r u interrogating me?
Re: My Girlfriend by toyemz(f): 1:09am On May 10, 2011
@poster
where do you live?
and your ticket money is in what currency?
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 1:16am On May 10, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Shurrup, how do we know if the LV is even genuine, tell me how much did you buy it? tongue

& r u serious about the being male comment? undecided

lol. . . . . . .How much i bought it? 17k. . . .Just to let u know. . . . At least when u r in london a week we spend nothing less than £300 not to talk abt shoe here in naija. . . . Why will u believe i bought a fake LV at Hall Mark shopping mall here in benin? does hall mark sell fake things? Hall mark is the busiest and most expensive shopping mall in edo state. . .u can ask any one dear
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 1:17am On May 10, 2011
Welldone Mr LV buyer tongue
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 1:18am On May 10, 2011
Pweety4me:

So your a mod? & y on earth r u interrogating me?

yes am a mod. . . . . did u receive my PM? Am i interrogating u? i don turn lawyer abi police?

i am serious. . .I really want to know
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 1:23am On May 10, 2011
toyemz:

@poster
where do you live?
and your ticket money is in what currency?

am currently in benin city now. . . .
i thought i gave details on how i arrived at 83k

for just me 20,750 for the both of us 41,500 naira( from benin to lagos. . .ARIK)

From lagos to benin( 41,500) so how much is dat in total? 83,000 abi?

Na English student u be?
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 1:25am On May 10, 2011
Pweety4me:

Welldone Mr LV buyer tongue

tnx dear
Re: My Girlfriend by toyemz(f): 1:50am On May 10, 2011
@poster

am currently in benin city now. . . .
i thought i gave details on how i arrived at 83k

for just me 20,750 for the both of us 41,500 naira( from benin to lagos. . .ARIK)

From lagos to benin( 41,500) so how much is dat in total? 83,000 abi?

Na English student u be?

No why?
i Just thot that you lived in kent that's all
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 1:56am On May 10, 2011
toyemz:

@poster

No why?
i Just thot that you lived in kent that's all

I live there but just traveled back to naija abt three weeks now. . Will be back there by 23rd of june
Re: My Girlfriend by BABE3: 1:59am On May 10, 2011
oh oh! Chelsea, My bad! I thought you were in Kent too-- lipsrsealed

I was sha wondering --how can you go all the way from Jand to Gidi City without telling your gf?

I get it now-- wink
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 3:47am On May 10, 2011
^^^^^^^
have been playing wit u since. . . why will u insult my fada?wat does that got to do with my fada? u better apologize or i wudn't take it likely at all. . . .I dont insults people's parents so u have no rite to do that sad sad sad sad sad
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 3:49am On May 10, 2011
BABE!:

oh oh! Chelsea, My bad! I thought you were in Kent too-- lipsrsealed

I was sha wondering --how can you go all the way from Jand to Gidi City without telling your gf?

I get it now-- wink

oh okkkkkkiiiieesssss grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 3:50am On May 10, 2011
B4 nko? do i sound like a male 2 you?like use ur brain plse!
Re: My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 5:56am On May 10, 2011
Hmmm
narrations
mimickin Eddie frm d very 1st post 2 d last
*murmurin,i wonder ow old dis dude s*
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2011
Pweety4me:

B4 nko? do i sound like a male 2 you?like use your brain plse!

dnt ve anytin to say to u. . . .maybe u r just looking for unnecessary attention
Re: My Girlfriend by Pweety4me(f): 7:56am On May 10, 2011
How am i looking 4 attention?? like plse listen 2 urself, i was not the 1 that asked a retarrrdded question!
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2011
Pweety4me:

How am i looking 4 attention?? like plse listen 2 urself, i was not the 1 that asked a retarrrdded question!

Then ur gave me a retarded answer,right?
Re: My Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2011
Dyt:

Hmmm
narrations
mimickin Eddie frm d very 1st post 2 d last
*murmurin,i wonder ow old dis dude s*

Go ask ur bf. . .I am beter than him in all way round. . . . .Bf snatcher grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 12:13pm On May 10, 2011
Buhahahahahahahahaha
teheheheheheheheheheh
gd lawd!!!
Did any of ur frnds say 2 u i snatched er man?
Yh ryt i cld b
i love doin things 2 mk ppl mourn
dont let me meet ur gf o cos i myt jst snatch er
Re: My Girlfriend by Ekpoma1: 2:55pm On May 10, 2011
chelseabmw:

I live there but just traveled back to naija abt three weeks now. . Will be back there by 23rd of june
Lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Midehi Come And Explain This Pic Please!!! / I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? / Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.