Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit (1654 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by PIXSPEAKS: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2021
It's funny but true and painful
Happened some weeks ago
So he came to work and was very moody as against his normal jovial nature...After trying to find out whatsup..Guy man finally revealed that his girlfriend who he met at our workplace gave him wedding invitation(few days from that day) amidst tears after their all night sex romp..
Chaii, who does that?
To even make matters worst, the guy in pain decided to make out with another babe..the same girlfriend who should be ex came and started quarrelling with the new girl..I don't even understand.
She is married now but the husband might not know.
Who don experience this kind of confusing situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2021
PIXSPEAKS:
It's funny but true and painful
Happened some weeks ago
So he came to work and was very moody as against his normal jovial nature...After trying to find out whatsup..Guy man finally revealed that his girlfriend who he met at our workplace gave him wedding invitation(few days from that day) amidst tears after their all night sex romp..
Chaii, who does that?
To even make matters worst, the guy in pain decided to make go for another babe..the same girlfriend who should be ex came and started quarrelling with the new girl..I don't even understand.
She is married now but the husband might not know.
Who don experience this kind of confusing situation

na wah

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by chatinent: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Continue trusting Nigerian girls with all your heart.

7 Likes

Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by yanabasee1(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Before now, I wouldn't believe a story of this sort.... but, women are capable of being stupid and dumb.

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by theophorus(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2021
You must realise that anyone who has not Submit His Life to the Christ is capable of any level of wickedness.
The Lady exhibit a Huge level of wickedness, not towards her 'Boyfriend' but to Her Husband. I just hope that the 'Devil' does not water that 'Seed' she planted.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by PIXSPEAKS: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2021
election2023:
na wah

Guy man has been in pain since then..e love that girl die
Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by PIXSPEAKS: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2021
theophorus:
You must realise that anyone who has not Submit His Life to the Christ is capable of any level of wickedness.
The Lady exhibit a Huge level of wickedness, not towards her 'Boyfriend' but to Her Husband. I just hope that the 'Devil' does not water that 'Seed' she planted.

Na the husband I dey pity too.. read about a guy on Nairaland front page cancelling his wedding cos his wife to be went to visit her ex.. it's a smart move..mehn heart break every where

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by Pierocash(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2021
I don't know how some people will be in a relationship but can't see the dotted lines .

No girl can play me smart quote me,before it gets to that I dump you quick, I catch the shadow before it manifests. And believe me,no woman has succeeded to play me that level of smartness,I am too sharp and sound for that.

3 Likes

Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by younglleo: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Okafor's law

Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 01, 2021
Hmm naija babes... God forbid una

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by doubleZ88(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2021
i fear who no fear those gender. aswearugad
Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by Vulcanheph(m): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2021
Let me get this straight.

His girl secretly got married to another guy and when he decided to move on with another babe the b!tch still has the guys to still come back and start quarelling his new babe.

Na wah for some guys oh.

I for don slap the winch comot for her body. NONSENSE.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by PIXSPEAKS: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Vulcanheph:

His girl secretly got married to another guy and when he decided to move on with another babe the b!tch still has the guys to still come back and start quarelling his new babe.

Na wah for some guys oh.

grin grin he said that he just walked away..
Some girls are funny
Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by baralatie(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Vulcanheph:

His girl secretly publicly got married to another guy and when he decided to move on with another babe the b!tch still has the guys effort, audacity,boldness to still come back and start quarelling his new babe.

Na wah for some guys oh.

Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by Jodha(f): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
All these fake stories just to create agenda
Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by Savedday: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
I don't call them daughters of Jezebel for nothing. They are all useless.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by loadedvibes: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
This is very saddening .. the guy self dey take the matter lightly.. she even get guts come fight your new babe and her marriage still dey stand.. well I can conclude that this is not a real story... It cannot be..
Re: My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit by BigDan69: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lols take the story with a pinch of salt

(1) (Reply)

Igbo People Make Too Much Noise. What's In 46 Cows That They're Bragging About? / How Did U Become A Smoker? / Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.