Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleague's Hook Up Experience (46795 Views)

Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by luizpippo(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
I read the hook up experience that guy wrote and it reminded me of what my colleague went through.

He is not really straight forward about how he met the girl but that wasn't their first time. So he claimed she said she was bored in her house at Dutse, so she wanted to visit, he told her there was no money and she said no problem.
That's how she arrived and they bleeped at night, next morning, she kept stalling on going so he had to take her to the estate shopping complex to get some food until he got tired and wanted her to leave at sometime around 4 so he could go to his house, he went inside the office and asked the security to go and ask her to leave cheesy cheesy

He gave her 5k and she insisted on him giving her an extra 1k for transport, then my guy made the singular mistake of vibrating, that was when she changed the story, came outside the room, stood in the open and was raising her voice, that her money is 10k, grin grin grin, she was ranting about how he never knew she was an ex-convict and all whatnots.

My guy had no choice because if the wrong people gets to hear, they would call chairman in London giving him updates on how he turned his compound to brothel anytime he travels.

He had to pay the 10k, i had no sympathy for him at all.

187 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by HolyMan12: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
A real *SIMP*Le guy your friend was grin

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
this one is ok... at least he had a good time with her and fukced her well well.

in South America, there is one scam that many fall into: you will see a fantastic looking "babe" that will just hit on you. "she" will tell you all types of stories and say:" just lets go home to you, give me 10$ and fukc me like there was no tomorrow"
so most men would see that as a great opportunity and take the "babe" home. by the time you start smooching and get the "babe" undressed, you will now realize that this is a ladyboy/tranny and will stop and say;" kai, get the fukc out of my house!!!!!" na that time this tranny will start telling you that you owe him $500 and start screaming at the top of his lungs:" i am a tranny prostitute, you picked me up and wanted to have sex with a tranny bla bla bla!" just so that everyone/neighbors could hear it. of course, out of shame you want that dude to shut up as you dont want your neighbor to think that you are into this homo yeye nonsense, so you pay him to shaaattttap and to get the Bleep out your house.

321 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Zico777(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
this one is ok... at least he had a good time with her and fukced her well well.

in South America, there is one scam that many fall into: you will see a fantastic looking "babe" that will just hit on you. "she" will tell you all types of stories and say:" just lets go home to you, give me 10$ and fukc me like there was no tomorrow"
so most men would see that as a great opportunity and take the "babe" home. by the time you start smooching and get the "babe" undressed, you will now realize that this is a ladyboy/tranny and will stop and say;" kai, get the fukc out of my house!!!!!" na that time this tranny will start telling you that you owe him $500 and start screaming at the top of his lungs:" i am a tranny prostitute, you picked me up and wanted to have sex with a tranny bla bla bla!" just so that everyone/neighbors could hear it. of course, out of shame you want that dude to shut up as you dont want your neighbor to think that you are into this homo yeye nonsense, so you pay him to shaaattttap and to get the Bleep out your house.
grin

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Rollins777(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Runs girls na different characters.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by ExtremeDot: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Despise the free lunch.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by mbahdi(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Werey
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by nairalee(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Yours
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by MarveworldG: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Please check my threads
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by kingamaa(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Story story

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by luizpippo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

This is where boogeyman's old rusty and outdated Kala is required cheesy

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Sablexxxtoons: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

I read a story.. was it Thailand?... An American soldier killed a tranny prostitute when he found out.. probably this is what happened. Hookup wahala

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Cholls(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
mbahdi:
Werey

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by maureensylvia(f): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Reading

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by BUSHHUNTER: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by bazoodo: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Nonexisting1: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hehehe. Oloshos no get shame so choose them wisely. I like to go for coded ones that work in banks and media houses. We both have a lot to lose if we decide to go wild and loud.

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by jeff1993: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

.... Lol .... It's weird but I swear I won't pay a dime to that tranny trash!!! .... More reason why I will push the "SHIM" out and bang the door at it's face!!!

I want to F**k a lady not a tranny!!!!

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Princelumide: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Na u be dis!
cool lipsrsealed
Talk true...
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Pells: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
I don't do hookup,I do peoples serious girlfriends only grin embarassed kiss kiss

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by konkonbilo(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
sad
Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Nonso92(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
E be things

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
luizpippo:

This is where boogeyman's old rusty and outdated Kala is required cheesy
needed grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by maureensylvia(f): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
My gender on this one cool

Never wrestle with a pig.
You get dirty, besides the pig likes it

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by GOFRONT(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Puna be falling great men since immemorial time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by tolumizzy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Say the truth....you are the one

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Hook Up Experience by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
He’s a learner. Never let them ho’s know your house. Take them to a hotel always so you can bail at anytime without fear.

60 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / Life Without A Boyfriend / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.