Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) (80475 Views)

Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Isaac Osahon's House Attacked In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by dan761(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
One Question ...Will Killings of Agitators ends Agitation? Won't this Lead to the Springing up of more Agitators ? I think reason for Agitation is an Idealogy and a Point that could be reasoned by anyone and its always in the Mind of People....We Want Peace ..God Help Us.

Staphylococcus aureus symptoms Solutions..
why would you keep quiet when it can be Solved. Check Signature
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Sammerboi: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
Buhari and the APC party are bunch of heartless and wicked MFs.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by henrixx(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
if igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are both arrested and unlawfully held in dss custody. there could be a full blown civil war as the south may unite in resentment against the north. I just hope the FG apply wisdom and diplomacy in their operation. GOD HELP NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Boudiccao: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yorubas were rejoicing over Kanu's arrest.

Anyway, the fact UN and Britain will over look this including the genocide happening in Nigeria, Kanu's arrest and agitation of Biafra, tells me all I need to know.

The Western Powers are working with the Fulani Jihadist govt to destabilize Nigeria for their selfish interest.
Las Las West Africa is doomed if Nigeria should go into a war with the terrorist North.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by AfonjaFirstSon: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
I don't like what president Buhari is doing to my region. look at how Mr Buhari wants my brother igboho dead by all means. he arrested mazi Nnamdi Kanu without any wound on his body. but he s sent his foot soldiers to eliminate Igboho by all means. if not that Igboho disappeard, he would have been a dead person by now.

this is not fair Mr Buhari, you are treating igbos fairly but you want to eliminate we Yorubas by all means. who did we Yorubas offend.

we are calling on our Yoruba Elders to call Mr Buhari to order. we are not in military regime. that is why everybody should hold jazz or God tightly otherwise you are on your own.

Igboho would have been a dead man today if not for his Jazz.
I dey suspect Tinubu hand dey for this matter. what do I know.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by sharpwriter(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nasige:
Wait o shey dis guy na car dealer him be, anyways may the soul of the people wey die rest in peace.

Yes, car dealer and CEO of Adesun oil and gas.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by planetx: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Any of my fellow Yorubas that was mocking the Igbos over the arrest of Kanu is actually a very daft and stupid person that have no clue the calamity this fake country is headed towards

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Chris525:
Shut up! Your soul belongs to the devil. Coming online to talk as if you know anything. Would you rather they killed security operatives? Are you not aware he’s always moving with thugs all who are fully armed to the teeth? Have you not seen them in his videos? Have they not resisted security forces once when they tried to bring him in and security forces stood down for peace to reign.

Is he bigger than the state? Who is he to go about with boys and arms. Even in one of his videos he shot a pump action double barrel in the air, is he allowed to do that? Are we in a banana republic where anybody can just wake up and challenge the state

Your quotes are commendable but Nigeria is not working nofin is working
I'm from the East and I voted for Buhari but I'm disappointed, the way he handles things aren't good
He hasn't done well in any of our sectors
Now tell me is this Nigeria you expect from Buhari
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Lastanza: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Any southerner that is still delusional and doesn't know that the north is on a mission to systematically conquer the South in a compound fool.

Some Yorubas that were ecstatic about the arrest and presumed conquer of the Igbos didn't know that the dishes will go round. An injustice to one should be an injustice to all

The strength of the north is their unity(even in crime) for I tell you that they are very united even in crime and atrocities and our undoing down south is our disunity in almost everything.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Naijaolosho2: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rareoil:

You were celebrating MNK abduction few days ago, now you are calling for war.

LOL.

Thunder fire you. Mad man
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by MummyD2020(f): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Yorubas were mocking Igbos over Nnamdi Kanu's arrest.
They were quick to forget that Nnamdi Kanu was holding peaceful rallies just as Igboho is doing now before the army tried to kill him in his home.
Hence frustrated the trial.
If Fulani could tag ipob Terrorist as reason for trying to kill Nnamdi Kanu then,maybe my Yoruba brothers/sisters may as well start seeing Sunday Igboho as a terrorist too afterall that's what they too were calling Nnamdi Kanu
A lot of APC miscreants from the Yoruba extraction will be confused now.
We are always quick to forget that it could be us someday.The day is here with us.

This season film ho win Grammy . What is hood for Kanu is also great for Igboho. Where are the yorubas? War start!
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by slowice(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Yorubas were mocking Igbos over Nnamdi Kanu's arrest.
They were quick to forget that Nnamdi Kanu was holding peaceful rallies just as Igboho is doing now before the army tried to kill him in his home.
Hence frustrated the trial.
If Fulani could tag ipob Terrorist as reason for trying to kill Nnamdi Kanu then,maybe my Yoruba brothers/sisters may as well start seeing Sunday Igboho as a terrorist too afterall that's what they too were calling Nnamdi Kanu
A lot of APC miscreants from the Yoruba extraction will be confused now.
We are always quick to forget that it could be us someday.The day is here with us.

You are very correct.... The yorubas are always quick to forget it could be us. After igbos they are another ethnic group big enough to threaten the fulani dominance except that most of them are at peace with their second class citizen tag as long as they ve lagos and the biggest port in Africa, same port that's in total control of the fulani. Know today that the dominance will be turn by turn. A defeat of any part of the south is a defeat of the entire south.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by vasel15: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:
This means war

you see your life.we igbos warned you,but you joined the fulanis to abuse us
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by vasel15: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
only God knows the king of anger i have now,thank you buhari for breaking this country so fast

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Naijaolosho2: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
SchoolGate:
Whatever is happening in that region is of no interest to us Niger Deltans. We are already occupied over here cool

Who doesn't know you're a Fulani slave? It will never be well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Ayomi90: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
emrain:
How did he acquire all these properties, what does he do?
Go read about him first b4 coming to ask mumu question like asking me what job did my father does b4 building his house. F00l

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Chris525: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
First you complained GEJ is the problem; you voted Buhari to bring change. Now you don’t want Buhari anymore. Maybe its time to look outside the box.

No one person is Nigeria’s problem. Its more like a system thing. Buhari has been nepotistic and underwhelming in certain areas (though I think he’s done well with infrastructure) but we don’t have to burn down the country just because of him, in two years, he’s gone then we can correct our mistakes. Thats the beauty of democracy.

Taking to violence is more like moving 2 steps forward and 10 steps back. Its not the solution.

Hizzy:

Your quotes are commendable but Nigeria is not working nofin is working
I'm from the East and I voted for Buhari but I'm disappointed, the way he handles things aren't good
He hasn't done well in any of our sectors
Now tell me is this Nigeria you expect from Buhari
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Grace001:
This is a lesson to other southern freedom fighters... Apply wisdom, the masses you think you’re fighting for are still in love with their oppressor.

In fact, they are contented in their suffering and smiling way of life subjected to them by their oppressors, it’s some of these same masses you think you’re fighting for that will wish for your downfall.

Those that run the affair of this godforsaken contraption called Nigeria are wicked, heartless and brutal... They gain more seeing masses suffer and live in abject poverty, so they(northern oligarchy) will do EVERYTHING it takes to silence any individual or groups (especially from southern Nigeria ) that try to save the oppressed(masses) from their chain of suffering, poverty etc.

Plans are going on to name Sunday Igboho a bad name just for them to nail him, but it seem egbon is threading wise now.

Nigeria masses isn’t worth fighting for , seems they are destine to suffering and smiling

Egbon Sunday, please leave Nigeria masses and their sufferness, Nigeria masses like their chains(hardship, sufferness and poverty) and their oppressors. Masses fighters are wasting their time and putting their life in danger in Nigeria. Because their oppressors(government controlled by northern oligarchy) will do everything to silence any fighter. I wish people will just listen.

When we dig through this your statement, you are neither here nor there.

You think northern Nigeria is your problem? OMG

Every region is the source of it's problem. Go and think about this.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by cedricksly: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
royal231:

Go to Facebook and watch their videos to clear your doubt
shut your gutter you call a mouth, because of a few senseless Facebook video which you can't even ascertain the date of such video, you generalise that the Southerners Are mocking the pain of the Easterner and westerner, you are talking gibberish to be honest. And don't Fucking say nothing about Binis with that useless mouth of yours, if you don't come for us, we don't come for you, for God's sake we are minority and we realise that and keep our cool, we no dey do pass ourself bcoz we no like wahala, you better take that ur useless word back
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Gucciboy1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Now the Igbos and Yorubas will wake up to reality and fight against this Fulani jihadist that's elected president.

Strong war is coming to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by mecustika: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
The attack on Igboho should serve as a Clarion call to all southerners, to galvernize themselves into a United entity and brace up for war.we must jettison all petty prejudices and all political bickbats. War is already in our door steep. We must act now to checkmate this Fulani rubbish before it's too late.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Olasty(f): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
royal231:
The main truth is the only people from the south laughing right now are the Bini people..

Those guys are another case.. Don't confuse Bini for yoruba

Is your brain paining you what has Bini people got to do with this haa it is no more ipob you are shifting the blame on Bini God will definitely expose and disgrace
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by J2381: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
What nonsense. So just because the assailants wore Army uniform mean they Nigerian Army? I'm sure these people making this narrow minded allegation don't know anybody can get access to military attire. Even Shekau usually were army camouflage, so does it mean Shekau is in the Army?

People should stop making assumptions, worse still, believe their assumptions to be fact without having proof to back it up.

I even wonder why members of the Nigerian army start speaking French, same people who can barely speak English are the ones they're saying speak French fluently. Hmmmm.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by nduchucks: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
The Southerners are ill prepared for war, yet they keep inviting war through leaders that are no better than thugs.

Truly, we are better off working together to peacefully solve our issues.

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by RexTramadol1: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:
This means war

Nah, it doesn’t........ na only una land una go see war
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Benrosaria(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0FYgEVgZo

Nigeria army attacked Chief Sunday Igboho's residence in the early hours of Thursday July 1 2021.

Properties worth millions of Naira were destroyed. Some people were killed. Others were injured. But Sunday Igboho is said to be fine.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7yAjvqVVrY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuXLtgnKN1g

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/07/01/seven-killed-igbohos-wife-abducted-during-attack-on-yoruba-activists-house-says-prof-akintoye/

Sunday this wouldn’t be nice using your own kind for this shit just for money.

So as armed as you are your boys don’t have guns around??

Wasn’t a reprisal attack when they came attacking the boys in your home??

Soldiers / unknown gunmen of course got an intel before any attack??

Do we call this attack a deadly warning attack??

How did you survive watching outside the field of play ??
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
Chris525:

First you complained GEJ is the problem; you voted Buhari to bring change. Now you don’t want Buhari anymore. Maybe its time to look outside the box.

No one person is Nigeria’s problem. Its more like a system thing. Buhari has been nepotistic and underwhelming in certain areas (though I think he’s done well with infrastructure) but we don’t have to burn down the country just because of him, in two years, he’s gone then we can correct our mistakes. Thats the beauty of democracy.

Taking to violence is more like moving 2 steps forward and 10 steps back. Its not the solution.

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Sulele04(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Chris525:

Where was all this trash of "no violence", "peace".

When Sunday Igboho house was attacked, his people slaugthered, both dead, and alive whisked away to an unkown location, you must be delusional.

If you think they won't be a bloody reprisal then you are in for a long thing. peace kor amaka ni

Coward NA attacked in the night when Igboho was not around, why didn't they attack in the ay when he was around.

You would soon know why he is called oosa.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by skyman200(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sunday igboho never killed or attack anyone,he is just exercising his right,if the Yoruba leaders don't speak against this, they might start attacking innocent yoruba youths likewise they are doing in the east.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by Naijaolosho2: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
emrain:
How did he acquire all these properties, what does he do?

Go and ask Google,bastard boy.
Re: Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) by LOVEGINO(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
proxillin:
It was a summary execution.

THE Operation lasted very long.

My guy living in that area said he saw soldiers numbering not less than 300. Its a major military operation.

THEY left and came back to kill cats. They heard info from DSS that he has turned to cat.

They rushed back to break the cielings. They said he disappeared inside the ceiling...

Omo, this buhari is wicked. Abacha dey learn work ooo

Anytime you see fulani on ballot box, use your senses
shebi we mock Jonathan, we dey learn work now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

#endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.