Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,022 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen (59608 Views)

Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Chris525: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2021
They brought the Lagos protest to his house grin cheesy grin grin grin

Jaga-what?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by castiello(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2021
To say Nigerian army attack igboho is mischievous, that man was attacked my foreign bandits thesame people igboho has issues with in igangan, now the people who are supposed to investigate this crimes are the police and Nigerian authorities who igboho has already turn and see them as the enemy, sense of reasoning in Nigeria died long ago, sentimental tribalism and ignorance rule the present Nigeria, our youth are more less intelligent every passing day, you will read some comments and wonder if people even have brains up their skulls

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Tvibes001(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2021
This is not the time for the south to throw banters, we have seen that it will all get to us. When they subdue the SE and SW if any group from the SS rises, we all know what will happen.
It's between the government and the people. Soon petrol will be sold at #256 but some youths are okay with it, saying "We go survive".
Money from the subsidy removal will still be embezzled.
NO JOBS, NO ELECTRICITY, NO GOOD HEALTH CARE, NO ROADS, NO QUALITY EDUCATION, NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH, INSECURITY, FAMINE, SKYROCKETING INFLATION, BAD GOVERNANCE, you can keep counting..
Nigeria keep producing the worst presidents as time goes by.
The main question to ask is, " ARE THERE PEOPLE GAINING FROM THE CURRENT STATE OF THIS NATION? WHO ARE THEY? AND WHY DO THEY ALWAYS WANT TO KEEP THE COMMON MAN IN CHECK?

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by senteugene: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Thought Igboho wives are in Canada and Germany?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2021
This people just want to create anxiety, intimidation and put fear in the minds of all who speak against them....
When you Dinne and eat with the devil, this is what you get, so southern politicians and leaders over to you.

Will the government denial this? How long will this stop?
So the North is trully against anyone who question this evil union called ONE NIGERIA!

God please don't make me a bad person, don't make me start killing any fulani man I see on the road today..please!

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by techWriter2: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2021
Yusuf buhari will die the thing his son is killing folks
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by tutudesz: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2021
Masterito:
That is the most scary part, if only Southerners understand.
Very scary O!! Military camouflage is accessible to most people, but the assailants speaking French fluently is very dangerous. Are we saying foreign force are operating in Nigeria from other Africa countries undecided
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Gbeng30(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2021
This country has now become an action film where boss will kidnap actor wife to show his superiority....let sit back watch and the reaction of the actor..... I'm sure it's promise to be exciting.... grin grin

Director of the movie.. Nigerian
Cast
Bubu..biggest boss
Tinubu...big boss
Lai muhammed...little boss
Sunday igboho ...actor
Kidnappers.... Army/dss/fulani.... grin grin grin

Don't mind me.... If you don't want to die young in this country just dey catch cruise...
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Le2money(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2021
So, if his wife is in abroad, she can't come home to see her husband abi?

nairavsdollars:
I thought they said his wife and children are abroad.. these people and lies
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Gbeng30(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2021
Gbeng30:
This country has now become an action film where boss will kidnap actor wife to show his superiority....let sit back watch and the reaction of the actor..... I'm sure it's promise to be exciting.... grin grin

Cast
Bubu..biggest boss
Tinubu...big boss
Sunday igboho ...actor

Don't mind me.... If you don't want to die young in this country just dey catch cruise...
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by EMXTAN1(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Gunmen or Gunment?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by JJRainbow(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2021
U're more than senseless and stupid[b]Lies from the pit of hell.

Sunday Igboho has a case to answer. I strongly suspect he has mined his wife's skull for spare parts to fortify his power.

If you know, you know...[/b][/quote]
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2021
Tinubu has used igboho as sacrifice lamb because of 2023... Afonjas are known cowards
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by UwaMmebii(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2021
Nice one to the gunmen. They should take time to rape her to death. Una rejoice when mnk was arrested, good morning!
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Darevofpeace(m): 10:15am On Jul 01, 2021
Cumtroller:
Lies from the pit of hell.

Sunday Igboho has a case to answer. I strongly suspect he has mined his wife's skull for spare parts to fortify his power.

If you know, you know...
How old are you?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Diligence: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2021
This intimidation won't fly...
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by EyezofGod120: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

If you do anyhow , you go see anyhow for this country .
,,,lols,,las las d anyhow go reach all of us,,u sha no go left out grin
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Str8talk21: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2021
At least dis will force or compel yolobas, Afonjas or unity seekers to reduce their masturbation on IPOB/ Nnamdi Kanu re-arrest.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by temitope27(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2021
nairavsdollars:
he has more than one wife
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Gbeng30(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2021
stephanie11:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-sunday-igbohos-wife-abducted/

Cast
Bubu..biggest boss
Tinubu...big boss
Sunday igboho ...actor

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by praiseneo(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2021
Cumtroller:
Lies from the pit of hell.

If you know, you know...
God go resurrect every dead thing inside u especially ur brain. Amen
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by PrinceOfLagos: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2021
EyezofGod120:
,,,lols,,las las d anyhow go reach all of us,,u sha no go left out grin
Na only your side E go reach

I am Nigeria and Nigeria is me.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by RZArecta(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] [s]if you are not be careful with your unguided utterances you will surprised when you land in prison[/s].
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by bluecircle470: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Fulani/DSS are very predictable..
But am sure Tinubu knows where she is!! Evil man!

I am PROUDLY IGBO and i hereby call on Tinubu/Buhari to release sunday igboho's wife immediately and unconditionally!!

Meanwhile, Igboho just got his first baptism of fire in the school of freedom fighting

Freedom fighting is not moi moi, it's more than just waving to people.., you must loose something, dont let anyone deceive you! Freedom is not cheap!! sacrifice is key! It is the price you have to pay for IMMORTALITY

your resolve must not be broken! Kanu has suffered even worse! Let him be your source of inspiration and consolation!

He lost his both parents!, and he also has lost men as well..
The dark forces of evil determined to hold This British company called Nigeria in perpetual slavery have been unleashed! We must remain strong, resolute, and formidable!!

THE YORUBA NATION WILL FOREVER REMEMBER SUNDAY IGBOHO!

Ipob keep quiet
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by EyezofGod120: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Na only your side E go reach

I am Nigeria and Nigeria is me.
,,,suffer no dey kuku tire you,,keep it up
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Odinaka00(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Buhari Media Cow's, (BMC)

Are you guys now seeing why Toyota, Hyundai, Twitter and many other multinational companies choose Ghana as their Africa base?

Shebi wen EYE blind MIRROR go rest...

Stop calling those ones, they re shameless animals, no conscience in them
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Thomist(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2021
When it happened to Kanu some fools rejoice,
The moment we the South begin to stand for ourselves, the better we see the plans of the Islamic fulanis to conquer us.

See what's happening in Iraq, Pakistan, it's their religious beliefs to conquer others and islamise them.

Have any Fulani herdmen arrested for the killings of other Nigerians? No

Let's be wise.
We are always here showcasing our Ignorance by engaging in tribal war, mean while an average fulanis is undergoing combat training.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2021
Wisdom applied correctly
could have prevented all this
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by DaddyGoo: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Yusuf buhari will die the way his father is killing people

Baba don't visit the sins of the father on the son
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by SamgoldBaba: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Seriously, that's what came to my mind now
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by TheGift: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2021
Buhari is fraternizing with the French, thanks to His brothers from Niger and Chad. The same French they worked with to capture Nnamdi Kanu. This is a very dangerous precedent that is being set. The French are among the most dangerous threat to our corporate existence as they have subjected many Franco-phone countries to perpetual colonization.
stephanie11:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-sunday-igbohos-wife-abducted/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo / Senator Dino Melaye Jumps Out Of Police Car, Runs Into Bush Enroute Kogi- TheSun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.