Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen (59659 Views)

Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2021
French.

Obviously foreign marauders dressed as soldiers and supported by both the Nigerian and French government.

Wasn't it just a few days ago Buhari went to France to suck the dick of his grandson, Macron?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Prolificgiant(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2021
It Is becoming more interesting now,the federal government is bent on making him loose focus, check my signature
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by notym2chektym: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2021
Thomist:
When it happened to Kanu some fools rejoice,
The moment we the South begin to stand for ourselves, the better we see the plans of the Islamic fulanis to conquer us.

See what's happening in Iraq, Pakistan, it's their religious beliefs to conquer others and islamise them.

Have any Fulani herdmen arrested for the killings of other Nigerians? No

Let's be wise.
We are always here showcasing our Ignorance by engaging in tribal war, mean while an average fulanis is undergoing combat training.
No mind the idiots, all know is to engage in tribal war

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by CyberHustle: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Yusuf buhari will die the way his father is killing people
His only hope of a true seed being the only son.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by erinalex: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu the master strategist

The oracle himself

You successfully turned yourself to a Lesser human being.

With your obsession, you have inadvertently turned tinubu to your god.

For anything that happened in the country, it is a Must for you,to drag Tinubu's name into it.

If Tinubu is masterful, the way you want us to believe, why did he failed to rescue his grown up son, that died a couple of yrs ago ?
His TVC house was raised down, during endears... he couldn't save the place.

My point is this..... Power belong to the people, only if we are United.
A tree of Tinubu can't make a forest !
It's we people that always support him, may due, to mind set or poverty of the mind.

What ever strength or wizardry you want to attributes to Tinubu... It's base on support he still get from some people, necessarily you.

The moment, the PEOPLE say "NO " or "Enough is enough ", u will realize that that, Tinubu is just like you and I.

But are the people ready ?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Tvibes001(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2021
UwaMmebii:
Nice one to the gunmen. They should take time to rape her to death. Una rejoice when mnk was arrested, good morning!
Grow up man.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by seyz91(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2021
Shut up
Cumtroller:
Lies from the pit of hell.

Sunday Igboho has a case to answer. I strongly suspect he has mined his wife's skull for spare parts to fortify his power.

If you know, you know...
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Factshunter: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2021
His wife is not based in Nigeria. This smells fake news to me. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by prophetfire: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I know you UGM & supporters would go to any length to put the FG in a tight corner & cause crisis in other regions over the arrest of your sect leader. But I need to tell you that if your hand is found in this barbaric act (of course you are known for violence), take it or leave it, Sunday Igboho will kill you all.
. Mumu coward, go and face your Fulani slave masters. You are trying to divert attention to another people. They have told you that they spoke french. You know it's foreign Fulani and soldiers but you are too afraid to confront your oppressor.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by zeusdgrt(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2021
Cumtroller:

Sunday Igboho has a case to answer. I strongly suspect he has mined his wife's skull for spare parts to fortify his power.

If you know, you know...
And killed occupants too?I am not on anybody's side but ur analysis is that of an illiterate. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by neyorlmogzy(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Madmohamed1:
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Plut01: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2021

Nigerian government!!!

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by r4bbit: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I thought they said his wife and children are abroad.. these people and lies

Guy... You no get sense ooo
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Amen, big Amen. It is a horrible death o.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Kobicove(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I thought they said his wife and children are abroad.. these people and lies

It would appear he has more than one wife

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by blackmantis: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2021
Its time for Africa Magic.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by pickatyouu: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2021
Yoruba nation should wake up.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by fitinwell: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2021
FarahAideed:
This is bad ...God please come and save Nigeria from these Islamic Terrorist Nigerians mistakenly voted in 2015

Mistaken twices is no longer a mistake..
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Freebills12: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2021
When did we as a nation degraded to this level, to the extent of kidnapping KANU as against the rule of law, now kidnapping the wife of Igboho just to stop him from protest... A whole country like Nigeria acting like this, no honour.... Shame

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by ultimatekint(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2021
There will never be peace in this so called contracted useless country.Buhafool ,Tinumfool,,una well done oooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by murmee: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2021
dapsoneh:
The guy said his wife and children don't stay in the country. So, where is this coming from?
The wife and children are not forbidden to visit the country. What if the wife is in Nigeria on vacation or something!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Freelane33(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2021
Your moniker said it all . Keep trolling cums
Cumtroller:

If you know, you know...
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by topoftheworld(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2021
That means the Lagos language rally on Saturday will not hold be that abi?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by BabaO2: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Now we have seen the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, attack on igboho by state actors headed by buhari of always and serial northern interest agitator,
what of Gunmi a northerner that knows the gun men, bandits and killer herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Thomist(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2021
notym2chektym:

No mind the idiots, all know is to engage in tribal war

Imagine fulani will come to South and kill, nothing will happen.
Then when we want to defend ourselves in our own land, the army will come after us.

So much weapon and fighter helicopter has been missing, have we ever asked the whereabouts? No

The north is acquiring weapons, their bandits is being paid in billions in the name of kidnapping. I weep. because their only obstacle is now in their custody, trust me, the North will deal with us if we continues to be foolish. Southerners let's wake up.

Ask yourself, can you go to North and kill, rape and openly say you did it? No
but they can come in here and deal with us and got protected.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by okonyia(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2021
This is really unfortunate. Where is our security agencies. What is Nigeria turning into. I urge them to release the innocent woman. Sunday Iboho wife should be left out of anything.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by sapientia(m): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2021
7 people killed

Seven

Humans

Nigerians

Killed for just being in Sunday's house
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Elipsis: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I know you UGM & supporters would go to any length to put the FG in a tight corner & cause crisis in other regions over the arrest of your sect leader. But I need to tell you that if your hand is found in this barbaric act (of course you are known for violence), take it or leave it, Sunday Igboho will kill you all.
Bros, I know its all cruise and fun, but don't you think displaying this baby's face on a topic like this is totally unnecessary?
Just saying.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by toinbeatz(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Emann1000(m): 10:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Igboho... You've had the first taste of freedom fighting in naija oo

Anyway.. I hope she returns tho i don't have any atom of hope for this yeye of a country
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Trustedpronet: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2021
I expect some kind of exchange of bloodbath with the unknown soldiers. You want to fight government get real weapons to hold you on for some months...anything less I'm out. Juju and magic dey fail.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen by Cleanworld(f): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simon Lalong: I Have Not Received Any Salary As Governor / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) / Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.